Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2021, 06:55 PM

1 posts, read 1,156 times

Advertisements

White Eagle Hot Dogs seeking Help ASAP! Hello, I'm the production manager of White Eagle Meat packing INC. Located on Congress street in Schenectady, NY. We are in dire need of help, so if anyone is looking for a job or knows someone who is I will be posting the ad on Indeed.com for applying. We are approaching our busy season, as of this posting, we currently have a staff of 5 to try to meet the demands of customers/stores for our product line, this is just not working. We need help ASAP. We have set up over a dozen of interviews and not one has showed up. Serious inquires only please. We currently need 2 to start immediately, so communication for applying will be fast! My crew and I have worked 11-12 hour days throughout the pandemic to make sure our products got into the hands of people who needed it, even getting so desperate as to have an 81 yr old retiree, come out of retirement to help us and he himself working 40+ hours a week due to the fact of us unable to hire new help! Now we ask you for help. Please if you are looking for job or know someone who is, please apply. Thank you for your time.

[url]https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=White%20Eagle&l=Schenectady%2C%20NY&vjk=d05 c018faa04ab60[/url]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2021, 07:05 PM

92,405 posts, read 122,695,779 times
Is there a website with information about the company?

Old 04-10-2021, 05:09 PM

468 posts, read 458,382 times
People are too busy waiting on more stimulus checks. Good luck finding anyone.

Old 04-10-2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniceman View Post
People are too busy waiting on more stimulus checks. Good luck finding anyone.
It seems like it goes to the extremes of some places need people now or others waiting it out.

Old 04-17-2021, 01:34 PM

9,300 posts, read 16,605,938 times
People would rather collect unemployment than have to work for a living. The Democrats continue to increase the checks and people would rather stay home.

Old 04-17-2021, 02:45 PM

Just curious, but what is the pay and what shifts are available for the openings?

Old 04-18-2021, 02:43 AM

20,421 posts, read 4,298,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
Just curious, but what is the pay and what shifts are available for the openings?

From their posting on Indeed:

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=White+...enectady%2C+NY

Quote:
WHITE EAGLE PACKING CO. INC.
Schenectady, NY 12303 (Mont Pleasant area)
From $15 an hour
Apply with IndeedResponsive employerUrgently hiring
  • Mon - Fri Full time and part time, between 6:30 AM and 3:00 PM.
  • Work in processing kitchen as well as packaging room.
  • Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.

Old 04-22-2021, 05:44 PM

602 posts, read 307,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp775 View Post
White Eagle Hot Dogs seeking Help ASAP! Hello, I'm the production manager of White Eagle Meat packing INC. Located on Congress street in Schenectady, NY. We are in dire need of help, so if anyone is looking for a job or knows someone who is I will be posting the ad on Indeed.com for applying. We are approaching our busy season, as of this posting, we currently have a staff of 5 to try to meet the demands of customers/stores for our product line, this is just not working. We need help ASAP. We have set up over a dozen of interviews and not one has showed up. Serious inquires only please. We currently need 2 to start immediately, so communication for applying will be fast! My crew and I have worked 11-12 hour days throughout the pandemic to make sure our products got into the hands of people who needed it, even getting so desperate as to have an 81 yr old retiree, come out of retirement to help us and he himself working 40+ hours a week due to the fact of us unable to hire new help! Now we ask you for help. Please if you are looking for job or know someone who is, please apply. Thank you for your time.

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=White%...5c018faa04ab60
Is one of the job benefits all the hot dogs one can eat ?

Thank you
Joey Chestnut
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area