Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2007, 05:24 AM

416 posts, read 1,399,466 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry for all my posts, but I want to make sure we're making the right choices. We're considering living in Northern Meadows which would mean 2 of our kids will go to Colinas del Norte Elementary. I'm reading some not so great things about that school. Can anyone confirm or deny that there are problems with that school? I guess private school could be an option depending on the price. What private schools are there and does anyone know what the tuition would be for them? I found a couple online but no tuition prices were shown.

Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2007, 08:08 AM

I just found on a website that there is a new elementary school that will be opening for the '08 school year. It will be in Northern Meadows. Does that mean the kids that live in Northern Meadows will go there? Or, will some still go to Colinas del Norte? Does anyone know the name of it? I can't seem to get much information.

Old 07-04-2007, 02:53 AM

79 posts, read 327,282 times
I live in the Northern Meadows area and from what I've heard (word of mouth, NOTHING in writing) is the new elementary will be open Fall of '08. Sierra Norte and North Hills will continue to go to Colinas and Northern Meadows will go to the new elementary. The Rio Rancho School website (.: Welcome to Rio Rancho Public Schools :.) says the new elementary will be built near 10th and Wilpett and has already named a principal.

Old 07-07-2007, 05:46 PM

Thank you!

Old 07-05-2008, 03:35 PM

1 posts, read 3,425 times
i have a question about colinas elementry is it a good school and does it have a dress code i just moved here so i was wondering if someone can help me.

Old 04-14-2009, 01:25 PM

14 posts, read 40,924 times
Default Rio Rancho elementary and middle schools

Hello. Looking into possibly moving to Rio Rancho. Would like suggestions on neighborhoods with excellent elementary and middle schools. Why are they excellent? How many students in a class? Etc. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque