U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2019, 09:37 PM

5,792 posts, read 8,682,386 times

Advertisements

Considering that Albuquerque is one of the few metropolitan areas without an Amazon fulfillment center and no Amazon fulfillment center is within one-day UPS Ground range, I wonder if Amazon is offering one-day Prime shipping in Albuquerque yet. I would assume all one-day shipments would have to come via UPS Next Day Air, making Albuquerque one of Amazon's most expensive cities to ship to. If Amazon were to launch Amazon Logistics in Albuquerque I think they would at least be able to offer one-day ground shipping from Phoenix, Denver, and DFW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2019, 02:20 PM

141 posts, read 150,851 times
Yeah, no free one-day to my knowledge - which is just fine with me. I can wait a whopping 2 days.

Old 08-27-2019, 12:17 PM

1,975 posts, read 3,460,642 times
I've had a few packages come 1 day. Those that have come 1 day are items being shipped from AZ.

Old 08-27-2019, 01:33 PM

5,792 posts, read 8,682,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMHacker View Post
I've had a few packages come 1 day. Those that have come 1 day are items being shipped from AZ.
Via what carrier? I know Amazon has presorted packages via a their own linehaul network from the Phoenix area fulfillment centers to Albuquerque area post offices for final mile delivery via USPS. I think that might be doable in one day; here in Phoenix we get some items from the Inland Empire of California, as well as Las Vegas in one day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or