Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 12:29 AM

4,468 posts, read 10,610,480 times

Advertisements

In FL, the PO was outsourcing the new stations to contractors. Service at those stations was horrible. After talking to some folks who work for the PO in other states, it seems to me if Congress wanted to save some money, they'd audit the PO and cut MANAGEMENT positions. It appears we have about 3 chiefs for every brave in that organization. The layoffs always affect the grunts - the ones REALLY doing the work.

There's one clueless carrier/window clerk at the Steve Schiff branch I wish they'd can. I walk out now and come back later if I get the luck of the draw and she's the next in line to help me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 01:32 AM

4,552 posts, read 15,021,956 times
its funny you mention this but all the times I have not recieved stuff I was supposed to recieve they all had one thing in common, they either had money or a money order in em, this happened I think 3 times but nothing recently, mail is just slow here.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:23 PM

1 posts, read 589 times
I never had a problem with mail until i moved to the foothill's area i either would not get my mail or the mail carrier would put my mail in someone else's box. I tried asking her about this and she couldn't talk to me because she had her cell phone glued to her ear.I was going to move to another area last month but the house was not going to be ready in time so i cancelled my mail to the other address and still have not received my mail,i tried telling them about this and they look at me like if i'm the one that doesn't know what i'm talking about. So i rented a private mail box now i don't that problem anymore,foothills customer service is lousy and rude as hell!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque