Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2009, 10:34 AM

2 posts, read 5,500 times

Advertisements

Hi,
I've tried to search for this topic but no luck. I'd really be obliged if folks can recommend a reliable independent shop that services Honda/Kawasakis. I can always go to the stealers , but would prefer not to. Thanks.
Peter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 PM

1,938 posts, read 4,748,790 times
I ride a Harley and use a Harley specific independent so while I think he's very good, that doesn't help you.

This was posted on a motorcycle meetup group's message board and I'm reposting it here as it might be worth dropping
in to see what the shop is like; I intend to as I need some small stuff fabricated, I've never done business with them
and I'm curious..

+++++++++

"This weekend November 14th J&D Cycle will be having a huge open house! There will be food, music, and a stunt bike show!
Don't miss out on this great event! Come by and support your local mom and pop shop.

Times are tough and we are here to help with great customer service and outstanding prices plus quality work that can't be beat!
Don't forget we are a FULL SERVICE shop and will work on all makes and models of motorcycles.

We do OEM and aftermarket parts and accessories as well as upgrades, customizing, custom fabricating, painting, upholstry,
embroidery and much much more! Whether you want to restore a classic or customize your new bike we are the shop for you!
So come out this weekend and check out the shop have some fun and meet good people.

We are located at 2524 Morningside Drive NE. It is two blocks east of Carlisle on the south side of Menaul.

Our phone number is 505-263-8227 or check out our website at J&D Cycle New Mexico.

Thank you for your support!"

+++++++

Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 PM

1,633 posts, read 3,741,231 times
My '71 Honda has carb issues, maybe I'll take them there - thanks Mike.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:09 AM

2 posts, read 5,500 times
Mike,

Thanks for the reference. I'll swing by and check them out.

Peter
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque