U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Unread 05-10-2010, 06:22 AM

15,793 posts, read 14,774,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayely1 View Post
8909 Winncrest Trail Northwest, Albuquerque NM - Trulia
You can't find it on google map because its in gated community ( I think thats why?)
Here is the google map and satellite image: 8909 Winncrest Trl NW, Albuquerque NM - Google Maps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 05-10-2010, 10:22 AM

447 posts, read 549,599 times
Thanks for the link. Anymore information on the area would be great!

Unread 05-10-2010, 10:38 AM

Do you know on google map where this pictures is located?
Longford Homes - Design Your New Home at Longford’s ValleVista at the Trails in Albuquerque, New Mexico (http://www.longfordhomes.com/community-valle.php?section=1 - broken link)

Unread 05-10-2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Do you know on google map where this pictures is located?
Longford Homes - Design Your New Home at Longford’s ValleVista at the Trails in Albuquerque, New Mexico (http://www.longfordhomes.com/community-valle.php?section=1 - broken link)

Approximately within this portion of this map. They do not give good directions, for example sometimes it is west of Rainbow and sometimes east:
Rainbow - Paseo Del Norte - Universe - Google Maps

Unread 05-10-2010, 09:03 PM

Thanks for the help once again. Would you recommend this area? Or Cabezon in Rio Rancho?

Unread 05-11-2010, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Thanks for the help once again. Would you recommend this area? Or Cabezon in Rio Rancho?
I have lived in Rio Rancho since 1998. When we moved out Cabezon did not exist and the west side near Paradise was also being developed. At that time I did not like the Paridise area because of commuting traffic. Paseo Del Norte stopped at Golf Course and Universe Blvd did not exist.

That is all changed now. I have driven through the areas, but not sure where I would buy at the present time. Rio Rancho is in Sandoval County, not a big issue, just advising. My Daughter and her family live in Rio Rancho, RR has good schools.

You really need to physically come out and drive around the areas.

Rich

Unread 01-05-2011, 03:14 PM

1 posts, read 801 times
Default NW ABQ The Trails

I will be moving to ABQ next month and am trying to find a place to live. I am looking at homes to rent in The Trails planned community in the NW. I would like to hear from anyone who is familiar with that area. One home is located in the Taos part of the development and one is located in Estados at the trails. Does anyone know if one area is more desirable than the other? Also the elementary school serving that area is Tierra Antigue. Any info about the school or area would be greatly appreciated!

Unread 01-06-2011, 07:51 PM

152 posts, read 140,045 times
I know that Tierra Antigua Elementary School is only a little south of The Trails area, as well as Tony Hillerman Middle School and Volcano Vista High School, which are also schools for The Trails area. All three of these schools are very new and are right near each other in an area known as the NW Education Corridor. I don't actually live on the Westside of Albuquerque (sorry), but I am pretty familiar with the area, and from what I've heard all three of these schools are good schools. Most of the neighborhoods on the Westside of Albuquerque north of Montano Road seem very nice and very safe from my observations, so I think this would probably be a good area of Albuquerque to move to. Good Luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque