Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 01:09 PM

32 posts, read 125,530 times

Advertisements

I have never understood people that don't see the beauty in Albuquerque. I came here from Massachusetts almost two years ago, and have always thought the area was gorgeous. I always say that NM is "pretty in a whole different way" than the northeast. Beautiful blue skies and those mountains...

Sidenote: I used to live in STL as a kid and I loved those hot humid days! I like the dry air here though... it's a lot easier on my hair!

Last edited by BostonYoureMyHome; 04-09-2010 at 01:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 01:18 PM

995 posts, read 2,719,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonYoureMyHome View Post
I have never understood people that don't see the beauty in Albuquerque. I cam here from Massachusetts almost two years ago, and have always thought the area was gorgeous. I always say that NM is "pretty in a whole different way" than the northeast. Beautiful blue skies and those mountains...

Sidenote: I used to live in STL as a kid and I loved those hot humid days! I like the dry air here though... it's a lot easier on my hair!
You must be bald. My wife's cousin told me that she has to condition her hair every other day because of the dryness. Thank god I'm bald.

Old 04-09-2010, 01:38 PM

32 posts, read 125,530 times
Nah, I have long, thick hair... so it dries a lot faster and doesn't frizz here! My hair is dry anyway so I have to condition it every time I wash my hair.

Old 04-09-2010, 02:42 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,798,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
.....Yesterday, I got back off the plane in El Paso and stepped back into heaven. We really take weather here for granted. I know I have. There's a chance I could be hired and move to St. Louis. If that happens, I will miss the weather probably most of all.
I took dry West Texas for granted until I was transferred to fieldwork in Jackson, MS back in the 1980s. Those were the longest 6 months of my life (and in summer, too!!), and once I got home, I knew then I'd never live in a wet, humid climate again if I had any choice.

Life is too just too short.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque