Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 03:26 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,941,331 times

Advertisements

^^Two good posts Emily.....THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 08:07 AM

566 posts, read 1,102,762 times
I get confused with eating to alkalinize. Have read that stomach acids render practically everything we eat/drink to acidic state.

Old 11-23-2014, 11:40 AM

88 posts, read 80,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hveragerthi View Post
Trudeau is not going to get any sympathy from me. All he did was steal information from other people's websites, including mine then took credit for it and sold the information he stole.

If you looked at his books all he did was give you the run-a-round looking for the information he falsely claimed was in his books then had you subscribe to his website to get the information that you bought the book to get.

And a lot of the information people were paying for was wrong because again all he was dong was stealing information to sell, but he never researched the claims to see if they were true. For example, he wrote about the so-called "liver flush" as if it really got rid of gallstones. If he had the faintest clue what he was talking about then he would have known that these "flushes" are bogus and that the so-called "stones" are primarily saponified olive oil from the "flush" ingredients.

Therefore, I think Trudeau got what he deserved.
For a short time I was "into" the Global Information Network which presumably taught you how to "Get, do or be anything you want" by using the principals of the Law of Attraction - for a HEFTY FEE, of course.

Since I did not wish to pay the hefty fee, I did a great deal of online research and discovered that ALL of the information that the Global Information Network offered was simply a rehashed version of information obtainable many other places. On his CD Set "Your Wish is Your Command", he made statements which were verbatim, copied from other authors, other websites, etc. He did not even have the decency to reword them so that they sounded original.

Kevin is a con man and that is all he has ever been and all he will ever be. He has dedicated his life to finding the "quick and easy way" to make lots of money. The problem is that he has the opinion that he is somehow above the law, and that his actions do have consequences. He is an adult. He chose to take his chances with the FCC and lost. Now he is obligated to pay the price.

Old 11-25-2014, 04:24 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,183,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothereIN View Post
I get confused with eating to alkalinize. Have read that stomach acids render practically everything we eat/drink to acidic state.
You aren't confused, you are correct.

Your stomach acidifies EVERYTHING you eat or drink, not PRACTICALLY everything

One of many reasons including the bodies whole acid base response which maintains homeostasis of the body in a very narrow pH range no matter what you eat or drink which makes the whole "industry" of alkaline diets a joke...you can't adjust the pH of the body by what you eat, not even remotely possible....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine