Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:48 AM

9 posts, read 11,760 times

Advertisements

What can I take or do to heal thick yellow junky phlegm coughs?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2012, 03:13 PM

48,384 posts, read 34,511,198 times
It's not alternative, but I swear by Mucinex to clear out my lungs.

Old 10-07-2012, 01:10 PM

259 posts, read 364,857 times
Nebulized or oral spray with a succession of deep held breaths (relatively slow inhalations) of 10 ppm Silver Sol Also take 2 teaspoons Bid or Tid intially and infection and inflamation is gone in 6 days (minimum). The confusion is that it's available under numerous names ie, Sovereign, ASAP, Silver Biotics and Guardian. Dave R.R.T.

Treats /Cures
Sars
All Flu
Strep
Staph (inc MRSA)
Herpes (all)
Malaria (all)
Gram Neg Bacilli
fungals
parasites (all)

Note: Non toxic not colloidal

Old 10-07-2012, 01:59 PM

36,979 posts, read 40,989,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbidave View Post
Nebulized or oral spray with a succession of deep held breaths (relatively slow inhalations) of 10 ppm Silver Sol Also take 2 teaspoons Bid or Tid intially and infection and inflamation is gone in 6 days (minimum). The confusion is that it's available under numerous names ie, Sovereign, ASAP, Silver Biotics and Guardian. Dave R.R.T.

Treats /Cures
Sars
All Flu
Strep
Staph (inc MRSA)
Herpes (all)
Malaria (all)
Gram Neg Bacilli
fungals
parasites (all)

Note: Non toxic not colloidal
I would be very dubious of anything that claims to treat or cure SARS or malaria, not to mention the other things on that list.

Most upper respiratory infections are going to get better all by themselves in a week.

Chicken soup would be a better suggestion, Rabbi.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSeal View Post
What can I take or do to heal thick yellow junky phlegm coughs?

Thanks.
If you are actually coughing up yellow junk and it has gone on for more than a week to ten days, see your doctor. That suggests a lower respiratory infection, not upper. Someone needs to listen to your chest.

If you smoke, the only thing that will help in the long run is to quit.

Old 10-07-2012, 10:34 PM

259 posts, read 364,857 times
Being dubious about alternative or holistic treatments and cures is a natural ,logical and anticipated repsonse. We have applied Silver Sol to many ailments with great results. The research is extensive at major universities by a number of prominent physicians and researchers. I 'm only a consumer and have nothing to do with Dr Gordon Pedersens (Phd Toxicology U of Utah) product. I failed to mention wound care (used extensively in Iraq and Afganistan by the military).Additionally, Dr Pedersen 's mission trip to Kenya (Nairobi) administered Silver Sol orally BID to 900 malaria victims andhad 100% cure in 6 days and in Ghana treated five people with late stage Malaria including a dying infant and cured all! Silver Sol kills Anthrax,whooping cough, RSV,croup,bronchits, ear infections in children and adults,e-coli etc . As a therapist I'm focused on ventiator acquired pneumonia and researching neonate application. Silver Sol a distant cousin of colloidal (alwaysa crazy point of confusion) does not mutate ,can be combined with antibiotics, and is a nano engineered formula with an extremely small micron particale able to diffuse into the red blood cells for a systemic effect or is used topically. All health food stores stock this item and many
phamracies. Gold Seal I responed as your in the "altenrative forum" requesting an alternative? If not ask you doc for a c-pack
(cyprofloxacin) should he feel it's indicated and that should knockout your infection (which your symtoms/ description suggests)

God Bless!!

Last edited by Rabbidave; 10-07-2012 at 10:55 PM..

Old 10-07-2012, 11:20 PM

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/98fr/081799a.txt

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/col...silver/AN01682

There is no evidence that silver will do any of the things you claim it might, and if you take enough, long enough, your skin can turn blue gray and stay that way.

Last edited by suzy_q2010; 10-07-2012 at 11:33 PM..

Old 10-10-2012, 03:11 PM

2,541 posts, read 5,458,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/98fr/081799a.txt

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/col...silver/AN01682

There is no evidence that silver will do any of the things you claim it might, and if you take enough, long enough, your skin can turn blue gray and stay that way.
Just because the fda doesn't have evidence doesn't mean it doesn't work. I have personally used this with amazing results (we use ASAP) on infections that were resistant to doctor prescribed antibiotics. This stuff is amazing!

Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegotty View Post
Just because the fda doesn't have evidence doesn't mean it doesn't work. I have personally used this with amazing results (we use ASAP) on infections that were resistant to doctor prescribed antibiotics. This stuff is amazing!
The most common reason antibiotics do not seem to work is that the infection was viral. Those will get better all by themselves.

It's amazing how well anything will work when the underlying problem needs no treatment at all.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:18 PM

2,541 posts, read 5,458,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The most common reason antibiotics do not seem to work is that the infection was viral. Those will get better all by themselves.

It's amazing how well anything will work when the underlying problem needs no treatment at all.
This was strep impetigo and it was spreading like crazy for several weeks even with topical and internal antibiotics, two different kinds. Silver was the only thing that fixed it, within hours actually.

Dh had the same experience last year with a respiratory infection. It was definitely bacterial, but very bad. He was given a very strong antibiotic as well as a cortisone shot. He was wheezing so badly he sounded like an alien. The meds made it much better but it never went away until finally after a couple more months he took some silver for a week and it knocked it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine