Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2013, 10:51 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,704,632 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to find information on Silver Sol. I heard about it today from someone and they love it and claim it cures and prevents many illnesses/infections.

Has anyone here had any personal experience with it? I don't want to rely on the word of one person and I've done an internet search but am only coming up with things about Dr. Gordon Pederson and his uses of Silver Sol and different sites to buy it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2013, 12:59 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,704,632 times
This is also known as Silver Biotics.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:02 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,680,317 times
Yes, there are many threads about the subject. Most of them have been locked. Feel free to do a search and you'll see what other people already have said about it.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:12 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,493,734 times
Most marketed products are manufactured using HVAC, this results in larger particles being dispersed in the water and usually requires some form of protein to keep those particles suspended in solution, especially when they rabbit on about any product over around 20ppm silver content. Silver electrolytically dispersed in a liquid has a solubility limit, and if that limit is exceeded or breeched gravity will pull that silver out of solution and end up as mud on the bottom of the storage vessel.

All silver products marketed are way overpriced, produced using HVAC for commercial resale volume, and most do not satisfy the literature stated definition of what constitutes a 'colloidal' product. Do your research and do it thoroughly! My advice would be to research how to make you own product and make it at home, as I do. It's dirt cheap, more efficacious, and effective for many more health related issues.

Do not rely on marketing blurbs, familiarise yourself with silver products and learn the difference between the two forms of silver solution.

Those who copy and paste articles warning people of non efficacy, useless in the body or result in side effects are copying and pasting articles which reference commercially available products such as MSP {Mild Silver Protein}, chlorides, nitrates, acetates, products produced using powdered silver {which is readily available}, people who have worked in silver mines etc etc and side effects of such products, namely Argyria, but not one of those articles reference the 'predominantly Ionic silver solution' which you can produce in your kitchen using LVDC.

The FDA in America and the TGA in Australia have no record of any adverse effect with the use and ingestion of Ionic silver such as we make in our kitchens using LVDC. I've actually written to our TGA regarding possible side effects from the application and ingestion of Ionic silver and believe it or not, they openly admitted the information they supplied to me came from the internet, none of which referenced Ionic silver solutions, so that should tell you something about their lack of knowledge on the subject, or perhaps they do know but won't say so as to keep people thinking it is harmful.

If you can't make your own generator, or don't wish to, you can purchase one, but again - Do your research! They will probably state they are 'Colloidal Silver Generators' but all LVDC generators do *not* produce colloidal silver, they produce a predominantly Ionic Silver Solution, big difference.

The information you NEED to read will NOT appear anywhere in their marketing blurbs or on the bottle label! They all want you to buy THEIR product hence they are all competing for *your* dollar.

I recommend you don't search here, do your research elsewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine