Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 10:06 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,590,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
When I was going through a bad time, people told me to try Ignatia. It had absolutely no effect though.
Maybe it just wasn't the correct remedy for me.

It sure would be nice to have a homeopathic remedy to lift the mood at times. I've had great success with a couple of remedies--I think both were for menopausal symptoms.
I know my "lowness" is due to pain related arthritic body. I'm not at all interested in A/D drugs so maybe the homeopathic pharmacy here in town can make a suggestion. There are many remedies for depression issues but I don't see what I deal with, but maybe the pharmacy can direct me to one that could HELP....

Later...jam
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2018, 01:03 PM

9,760 posts, read 7,573,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
KaraG

Any suggestions on a homeopathic to "lift the mood" . My friend could use something and doesn't want A/D's due to heart afib. I planted the seed for homeopathics and she'll look into this. I was wondering for myself too as a "lift would not hurt"....I'm going to do some google search but that I'd mention to you. jam

I'm going to look thru these closer:

https://www.doctorshealthpress.com/b...or-depression/
My friend is a DoTERRA rep and she just posted a list of essential oils to lift the mood:
Bergamot, Citrus Bliss, Douglas Fir, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Jasmine Touch, Lemon, Lime, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli Touch, OnGuard, Oregano, Rose Touch, Sandalwood, Spearmint, Spikenard, Tangerine, Wintergreen.

Old 01-21-2018, 08:07 PM

6,901 posts, read 6,807,149 times
I believe homeopathy doctors/practitioners need to be really quite detailed in their investigation and questioning of the patient in order to get the correct remedy. Ther are many subtle aspects of homeopathy which can indicate one prescription over another.

The Bach Flower Remedies are good for mood problems and there are other flower and tree remedies from across the world which address many different health issues.

I believe that everything works on an energetic level anyway so whichever remedy we take whether it is allopathic or alternative, will work if we have the correct energetic signature which matches our dis-ease. Unfortunately the allopathic crowd are using a sledge hammer to crack a nut.

Old 01-25-2018, 10:39 AM

Cineraria

Cataract Crystalline Lens Eye Drops

I've been using this product that contains Cineraria and I swear my eyes are healthy and the so called dx'd almost cataracts are no where to be seen. I also use a dry eyes homeopathic solution and Lutein and my 79 yr old eyes are strong.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:59 PM

308 posts, read 274,354 times
Someone once gave me a liquid to use for a really bad headache. Had essential oils and homepathic things, too. I was told three to four drops inside wrist and rub both wrists together. Then I just waited about 10 minutes and the headache was gone. It was a doozy, too. Upper left side. Couldn't blink without discomfort. Have no idea what it was from. After breakfast - just came on suddenly and stayed for about four hours.

I ordered the item and should be delivered soon. She also showed me some interesting info on other remedies too.

I am thrilled --- but I am still in hmmmm, mode. I will try it again with the next really bad headache and will see what happens.

Old 01-26-2018, 03:17 PM

9,760 posts, read 7,573,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I believe homeopathy doctors/practitioners need to be really quite detailed in their investigation and questioning of the patient in order to get the correct remedy. Ther are many subtle aspects of homeopathy which can indicate one prescription over another.

The Bach Flower Remedies are good for mood problems and there are other flower and tree remedies from across the world which address many different health issues.

I believe that everything works on an energetic level anyway so whichever remedy we take whether it is allopathic or alternative, will work if we have the correct energetic signature which matches our dis-ease. Unfortunately the allopathic crowd are using a sledge hammer to crack a nut.
I had a killer sinus headache that I couldn't get rid of, went to a new homeopathic doctor and he gave me the Bach Rescue Remedy and it cleared up INSTANTLY. This was over 20 years ago, I keep some at home, just in case.

Old 01-27-2018, 04:08 PM

8,189 posts, read 3,380,112 times
I got homeopathy from that holistic doctor who conned me. It did not work, but I still believe homeopathy can work. That doctor was not paying attention, did not listen to me, so he probably gave me the wrong remedies.

Our American medical culture denies homeopathy can work, because they are stuck in a mechanistic world view. In my opinion, advances in understanding how quantum processes are involved in biological processes will eventually shed some light on how homeopathy works.

It is all very mysterious and barely understood, but some researchers have been looking into it.

Old 01-27-2018, 04:46 PM

I had thought over the years to engage with homeopathic doctor(s) to first get established with my constitution for the remedies to work (I think)..but just never sprang for the money or dedication to homeopathy. It takes that. Some work and some don't. But again I never had my constitution established by a doctor established in this medicine only. It's harmless that's for sure. With everything I've tried over the years, never been harmed, may not have worked but no harm. My sleep one works that's great.

Old 01-28-2018, 04:00 PM

Cure for CFS -- my friend who deals with CFS/ME is going to pursue this remedy:

https://www.healthrising.org/forums/...83/#post-32395

I've been helping her every chance I can with what I read/hear and then I found this school/clinic here in L.A. which I've directed her to:

Clinic - Los Angeles School of Homeopathy

Old 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM

There are actual Dopamine and Serotonin Homeopathic formulas that are sold and my friend is taking a Dopamine one now. She consulted with our SM HOmeopathic pharmacy and she feels a lift on the Dopamine pellets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine