Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 12:54 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,492,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
You can't explain anything to "doctors." They are like old men, stuck in their ways. All they know is drugs, surgery and more surgery. That's all they are taught.
Hey, I am 30... not that old
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 09:02 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,452,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
That is interesting. I tried looking up natural solution to rosacea and couldn't find any, and I googled it and still no dice.

I take 100 mg minocycline daily at night, and that keeps the flare ups from happening. Other than that I don't take medication for anything other than severe illness.
Skin problems indicate acid wastes beneath the skin trying to get out. Acids burn so the skin can turn red.

If you still have skin problems,to reverse the problem you have to stop eating what causes them. I would stop eating dairy, meat, bread, cookies, crackers, etc and even whole grains. I would also cut out legumes and cut way back on all cooked foods except for maybe steamed vegetables and soup. All these are acid producing. Replace this with RAW fruit and raw fruit-like vegetables and tender greens which are ALKALINE.

I would also take Milk Thistle or a good whole herb formula for the liver. I'd do a bowel cleanse and then a parasite cleanse or do them at the same time. Start the day with lemon water with the juice of a fresh lemon in at least 2 cups of water. I would also take a good herbal formula to support your kidneys and adrenals. Later you can take herbs for your lymphatic system. Dandelion tea is good for all three of these systems.

People that have kidneys that function well are able to eliminate their metabolic wastes through their kidneys into their urine. Healthy urine contrary to what the so-called medical experts say is NOT "clear" but rather cloudy with sediment or strings of mucus (even better). The medical experts ignore the lymphatic system (our body's giant sewer system) that transports wastes from all our hundred trillion cells through our kidneys into our urine. So as soon as you see sediment in your urine, your skin should start to get a lot better rapidly.

The reason Americans get so many so called "dis -eases" is because their kidneys aren't functioning well enough to eliminate the body's cellular wastes. Then due to acid wastes concentrated in a certain part of the body the medical doctor tells them they have x-y-z disease based on the location in the body where the acid build up is the worst.

Naturopathic Doctors and people themselves pronounced with incurable cancer or what-have-you, prove this to themselves every day as they see the tumors begin to shrink the fastest after they begin to see sediment in their urine. Dr. Robert Morse is one of them. He talks about his patients progress on YouTube. He's a big advocate of eating raw fruit for healing and taking whole herbs (not isolate supplements made from herbs).

Last edited by emilybh; 02-04-2017 at 09:14 AM..

Old 02-04-2017, 05:21 PM

648 posts, read 1,174,267 times
Be careful.. Natural or 'alternative' medicine people can be just as narrow-minded and rigid-thinking as the traditional docs they are against. And 'natural' remedies can be just as dangerous if not more so. Keep an open mind.. and remember that Holistic means to consider ALL approaches.. including medicine.
However I do think it's important to be your own advocate, question docs, and try to find one who isn't pill-happy..

Old 03-20-2017, 03:08 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,829,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString
Thanks for the link. I am always interested in anything not related to "ask your doctor this and that,blah blah blah."
Yes I think most of us on this base are

Looks like a good site for sure!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine