U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2011, 09:09 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,078,896 times

Advertisements

Is there any Cuban guys or guys which does cuban dances like really "hot" style? I need to be answered to penis -question . I do not have a problem to ask it on public but I am not sure if anyone want to answer to it public.. Especially anything else than "you crazy, huh " .

So anyone who could answer to this would be nice and to send a pm? Problems during dance classes . I am a girl and I need a dancing penis owner to answer to this

Thanks

Old 10-18-2011, 09:11 AM

3,064 posts, read 5,607,759 times
Yes, you're supposed to know that it's there.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:19 AM

15,951 posts, read 36,191,166 times
What's the question?

Sounds interesting nontheless.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:46 AM

First I think that our teacher is a perv , he keeps saying all kind of bed and sex related things as a joke when he is showing how we have to do those moves. Second he knows that people are not dating couples on that course, which makes it all weird . And third I know there is many kind of moves, moves which are supposed to do close to a dance partner and those which are not supposed to do so close... But he is addicted to moves which are ... I am calling them as a penis-moves now . I mean moves when a girl supposed to open her legs that a guy can come between.. Hip rubbing, tighting with legs, everything what makes it a dates with a penis, I think you can imagine it better than I can describe it .

My question is that when that is not dancing but rubbing a penis, it is just like a lifting weights or other sport for the guy or is there a sexual content? I mean that is a dance class (or it should be)... When a girl is squirming around your penis and rubs it during moves is that why guys like Cuban dances so much? Is our teacher a perv? Should there be a some age limit? I have been Cuban dance classes before and nobody is that addicted to those penis-moves.

What is a guy-side of this as a penis owner? Has a girl ever hurt your penis during moves (beginner, lousy technic etc.) ? Is it ok to ask does he keeps it on the left or on the right to avoid it? If you are a male dancer, please give me answers to this awkward subject.... How is your penis when you dance?

Old 10-18-2011, 12:23 PM

12,733 posts, read 14,097,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiippaKiwi View Post
First I think that our teacher is a perv , he keeps saying all kind of bed and sex related things as a joke when he is showing how we have to do those moves. Second he knows that people are not dating couples on that course, which makes it all weird . And third I know there is many kind of moves, moves which are supposed to do close to a dance partner and those which are not supposed to do so close... But he is addicted to moves which are ... I am calling them as a penis-moves now . I mean moves when a girl supposed to open her legs that a guy can come between.. Hip rubbing, tighting with legs, everything what makes it a dates with a penis, I think you can imagine it better than I can describe it .

My question is that when that is not dancing but rubbing a penis, it is just like a lifting weights or other sport for the guy or is there a sexual content? I mean that is a dance class (or it should be)... When a girl is squirming around your penis and rubs it during moves is that why guys like Cuban dances so much? Is our teacher a perv? Should there be a some age limit? I have been Cuban dance classes before and nobody is that addicted to those penis-moves.

What is a guy-side of this as a penis owner? Has a girl ever hurt your penis during moves (beginner, lousy technic etc.) ? Is it ok to ask does he keeps it on the left or on the right to avoid it? If you are a male dancer, please give me answers to this awkward subject.... How is your penis when you dance?
Your teacher is not a "perv," though inappropriate perhaps.

Be grateful you are not learning the Forró.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevxu View Post
Your teacher is not a "perv," though inappropriate perhaps.

Be grateful you are not learning the Forró.

I had to check Forró

Impresionante forró Ceará Brasil - YouTube

Watching these with an new eye I think he stands wrong, because these guys keep their hips back and he keeps it front... Maybe that explain it?

Bachata dance - YouTube

He keeps his hip front like his penis comes first of his body, so it could be so simple that he stands wrong..

Hot, Sexy, Sensual Bachata Dance - YouTube

And his newest advertisement is "dance mixed cubans to get *" So he is a perv... And there really is something wrong on his dance classes... It is not about Cuban dance itself but our teacher itself . Thanks, splitting things out always clear things

Old 10-18-2011, 05:14 PM

5,226 posts, read 8,043,251 times
Bachata is not a Cuban dance.

Old 10-18-2011, 05:28 PM

15,049 posts, read 13,649,680 times
Quote:
Is there any Cuban guys or guys which does cuban dances like really "hot" style? I need to be answered to penis -question . I do not have a problem to ask it on public but I am not sure if anyone want to answer to it public.. Especially anything else than "you crazy, huh " .

So anyone who could answer to this would be nice and to send a pm? Problems during dance classes . I am a girl and I need a dancing penis owner to answer to this

Thanks
If I were you I'd switch to Flamenco or something...

(Seems to be on a safer side, but still has Spanish sound to it...)))

Old 10-18-2011, 08:25 PM

15,951 posts, read 36,191,166 times
Quote:

I'm not much of a dancer, but I have lived in South America, mostly Brazil for 10 months. So, familiar with this....

But, a girl can't hurt the penis by dancing. Generally speaking, it's arousing for the guy...and some Latin girls sometimes like to make the contact to feel it.

As to your teacher, it does sound like he is obsessed about making contact....

Old 10-18-2011, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio84 View Post
Bachata is not a Cuban dance.
I know, course name is mixed Cuban dances and there is Cuban dances and other dances near of that area of the world. There is also 2 dance styles mixed together and also salsa is on cuban style etc. If teacher is into Cuban style what comes to the dancing, then Cubans or Cuban style dancers know what is wrong of this picture .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachata_%28music%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachata_%28dance%29 "The basics to the dance are three-step with a cuban hip motion"

Last edited by RiippaKiwi; 10-19-2011 at 12:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or