U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most Beautiful Women in Latin America (PICK 4!)
Cuban 26 16.05%
Dominican 31 19.14%
Puerto Rican 36 22.22%
Mexican 42 25.93%
Guatemalan 7 4.32%
Salvadoran 8 4.94%
Honduran 9 5.56%
Nicaraguan 6 3.70%
Costa Rican 17 10.49%
Panamanian 13 8.02%
Colombian 70 43.21%
Venezuelan 51 31.48%
Ecuadorean 8 4.94%
Peruvian 10 6.17%
Bolivian 8 4.94%
Chilean 17 10.49%
Argentinean 47 29.01%
Uruguayan 14 8.64%
Paraguayan 10 6.17%
Brazilian 92 56.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 11:44 AM

28,255 posts, read 26,226,229 times

Advertisements

They all have beautiful women. But I'm sure most people will choose Brasil because it's so large. And because of the Snoop Dogg video he shot there...

Zulay Henao is Colombian. If that's what's coming out of Colombia nowadays, I'll buy a plane ticket today.

Interview with Zulay Henao, Co-Star of Boy Wonder - YouTube

You can tell the guy interviewing her is just thinking "GOD SHE'S SO HOT!!!!"

Old 02-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Status: "Then everything change forever..." (set 13 days ago)

5,171 posts, read 8,022,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzie View Post
you must be Colombian or you haven't traveled to Colombia, even the Colombians here in Europe are extremely ugly, not even Spaniards want them. The most beautiful Latinas in Europe have been Chileans and Mexicans.
Chileans and Mexicans in Europe (mostly in Spain) tend to be whiter looking than the average Mexican in the US (there hardly are any Chileans in the US.) In fact, in the US its the complete opposite, since US Mexicans look much more Amerindian than even the typical Mexican in Mexico while in Europe they look whiter than the typical ones too.

Colombian women are just hot, but like everywhere it varies from place to place and depending what region of Colombia produces the most emigrants to Europe, then you will get a certain look. But overall, Colombian women are among the hottest looking women anywhere. There is something about the Amerindians that lived in that part of the Americas, because they mix very well with the Spanish blood. They are simply gorgeous!

Old 02-21-2013, 01:26 PM

Like I said, if Colombia has more Zulay Henaos walking around, then sign me up.

Uh, yeah.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...a74bo1_250.jpg

http://www.cineol.net/galeria/fotos/...enao_63672.jpg

Old 02-21-2013, 01:37 PM

Dania Ramirez (Dominican Republic)

http://www.eftekasat.net/pmg/pix_eda...amirez_022.jpg

Christina Milian circa 2003 (Cuba)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu...og89o1_500.jpg

Roselyn Sanchez (Puerto Rico)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fCbie4OOjV...chez_thong.jpg

Old 02-21-2013, 11:10 PM

83 posts, read 423,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antillano89 View Post
That's like judging Mexicans on all the ugly ones found in the east coast of the US. That's just intellectually dishonest and lame. Of course there are also ugly Colombians out there, but the average person IN Colombia is significantly better looking than your typical Mexican.
the mexicans in the East Coast come from small unpopulated indigenous towns from Puebla, the mexicans from Spain come from the cities of Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, Sinaloa ect.

Typical mexicans from Spain

The women from Guadalajara which happen to be very typical, read how even Brazilians think the mexicans happen to look much better than what they find in their clubs

JB - PORQUE AS MULHERES BEBEM TEQUILA... NO MÉXICO? - YouTube

Colombian beating mexicans? that is why you clowns need to travel to both countries

Old 02-21-2013, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
No...not Colombian at all but have seen enough of them. Honestly, I don't remember many Chileans and Mexicans in Europe. But the ones where I grew up weren't nearly as attractive to me as Colombians. That's just my taste though.
you are from Europe? no way, Chileans and Mexicans in Spain are considered the most attractive women from Latin America who immigrate to Spain, unlike Colombians who look similar to Ecuadorians and get discriminated for being dark, short, ugly and very native american looking

typical colombian men, they get beat up by Nazi Spaniards all the time and get called panchito lol

Old 02-21-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio84 View Post
Chileans and Mexicans in Europe (mostly in Spain) tend to be whiter looking than the average Mexican in the US (there hardly are any Chileans in the US.) In fact, in the US its the complete opposite, since US Mexicans look much more Amerindian than even the typical Mexican in Mexico while in Europe they look whiter than the typical ones too.

Colombian women are just hot, but like everywhere it varies from place to place and depending what region of Colombia produces the most emigrants to Europe, then you will get a certain look. But overall, Colombian women are among the hottest looking women anywhere. There is something about the Amerindians that lived in that part of the Americas, because they mix very well with the Spanish blood. They are simply gorgeous!

gorgeous because you must have a very bad taste or haven't traveled, the Colombians in Europe come from the Paisa region, the most whitest region from their country

not true, mexicans and mexican-americans are genetically 60% European and 40% Native American on average, that you live around mexicans who look like George Lopez doesn't mean the rest of the mexicans in the USA look like that because I have been to California, Colorado, Arizona, Texas and Las Vegas, majority do not look that native american, the typical in those areas look like this

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by Marka; 01-09-2014 at 09:10 AM..

Old 02-22-2013, 06:10 AM

1,207 posts, read 2,020,440 times
Colombia and im not even Colombian

Old 02-22-2013, 06:49 AM

7,558 posts, read 2,428,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzie View Post
you are from Europe? no way, Chileans and Mexicans in Spain are considered the most attractive women from Latin America who immigrate to Spain, unlike Colombians who look similar to Ecuadorians and get discriminated for being dark, short, ugly and very native american looking

typical colombian men, they get beat up by Nazi Spaniards all the time and get called panchito lol
I studied there and traveled around...but Colombians are quite beautiful to me. Many Colombians are taller and their diversity is awesome - pale as ever to dark like coal. And no matter where they fall, they are often very attractive.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antillano89 View Post
That's like judging Mexicans on all the ugly ones found in the east coast of the US. That's just intellectually dishonest and lame. Of course there are also ugly Colombians out there, but the average person IN Colombia is significantly better looking than your typical Mexican.
I can't say anything about averages since I've never toured each country and judged the facial attractiveness of every single woman. But I do notice that Puerto Ricans and Dominicans tend to be much taller than Mexicans on average. And Dominicans tend to have curly hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or