Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most Beautiful Women in Latin America (PICK 4!)
Cuban 26 16.05%
Dominican 31 19.14%
Puerto Rican 36 22.22%
Mexican 42 25.93%
Guatemalan 7 4.32%
Salvadoran 8 4.94%
Honduran 9 5.56%
Nicaraguan 6 3.70%
Costa Rican 17 10.49%
Panamanian 13 8.02%
Colombian 70 43.21%
Venezuelan 51 31.48%
Ecuadorean 8 4.94%
Peruvian 10 6.17%
Bolivian 8 4.94%
Chilean 17 10.49%
Argentinean 47 29.01%
Uruguayan 14 8.64%
Paraguayan 10 6.17%
Brazilian 92 56.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 01:40 PM

6,940 posts, read 9,674,903 times

Advertisements

It depends on your taste. For guys who are into women with voluptuous figures, Brazil, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic are where it's at. Certain regions of Colombia fit this description as well. If you're into Nordic looking women, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay are your best bets. I wouldn't leave out Brazil in this criteria. Brazil is extremely diverse.

You can't rate Cuba since it doesn't have a homogenous phenotype.

Last edited by knowledgeiskey; 02-22-2013 at 01:53 PM..

Old 02-22-2013, 03:55 PM

10,058 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzie View Post
gorgeous because you must have a very bad taste or haven't traveled, the Colombians in Europe come from the Paisa region, the most whitest region from their country
Gorgeous because I've been to Colombia and seen it for myself. The Colombians moving to Spain are definitely not the more handsome types, regardless from what region the hail from. And who said the hottest looking Colombians are the white ones (although, those women a pretty hot too, lol!)?

Colombia definitely ranks among the countries with the highest percentage of good looking women, at least based on the countries I've been to in the Americas and in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzie
not true, mexicans and mexican-americans are genetically 60% European and 40% Native American on average, that you live around mexicans who look like George Lopez doesn't mean the rest of the mexicans in the USA look like that because I have been to California, Colorado, Arizona, Texas and Las Vegas, majority do not look that native american, the typical in those areas look like this
Where I live there are hardly any Mexicans! Most Latinos are from the Caribbean, especially Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, and some from Central America. However, I have been to the regions of the US where most Mexican immigrants live and where they are the majority among the minorities, including southern California, and they look much more Amerindian than typical Mexicans I have seen in various parts of Mexico itself!

Old 02-22-2013, 04:17 PM

83 posts, read 517,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
I studied there and traveled around...but Colombians are quite beautiful to me. Many Colombians are taller and their diversity is awesome - pale as ever to dark like coal. And no matter where they fall, they are often very attractive.
then you are lying about what you saw in Europe, dont make me post videos of Colombians from Spain and the rest of Europe because it will make you look like an idiot

most colombians are short, dark and very native american looking
this is how the average Colombian in Colombia looks like

Old 02-22-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
It depends on your taste. For guys who are into women with voluptuous figures, Brazil, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic are where it's at. Certain regions of Colombia fit this description as well. If you're into Nordic looking women, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay are your best bets. I wouldn't leave out Brazil in this criteria. Brazil is extremely diverse.

You can't rate Cuba since it doesn't have a homogenous phenotype.
Colombia doesnt fit that description because they are into butt implants from a young age
they even did a report on it on Vice

Old 02-22-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio84 View Post
Gorgeous because I've been to Colombia and seen it for myself. The Colombians moving to Spain are definitely not the more handsome types, regardless from what region the hail from. And who said the hottest looking Colombians are the white ones (although, those women a pretty hot too, lol!)?

Colombia definitely ranks among the countries with the highest percentage of good looking women, at least based on the countries I've been to in the Americas and in Europe.
I have been to Colombia, I have been to Paisa, Choco, Bogota and other areas and the average is not even pretty, stop it because there was even an article written by a Colombian himself saying the women in Colombia are not pretty like people make it seem lol do you want me to post it?

The average women in Colombia looks like this, now if you have been to Colombia then you will agree that is how the average looks like

Moderator cut: image removed

Quote:
Where I live there are hardly any Mexicans! Most Latinos are from the Caribbean, especially Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, and some from Central America. However, I have been to the regions of the US where most Mexican immigrants live and where they are the majority among the minorities, including southern California, and they look much more Amerindian than typical Mexicans I have seen in various parts of Mexico itself!
Southern California like Los Angeles? Do you know many central americans live there? LMFAO because that is the only place where Latinos in Downtown look very native American and I have been there myself too but if you went to East Los Angeles where majority of the population is mexican, about 95% of the Latino population is Mexican and Mexican-American then it would be extremely different, also Riverside county majority are from Jalisco and have roots in that state, majority look nowhere near native american looking, orange county is another area in Southern California, about 80% of the Latino population is Mexican and Mexican-American and they look nowhere near native american

Are you going to tell me this Mexicans and mexican-americans look very Amerindian? they look whiter than the average Latino from the East Coast lmfao many mexicans in East Los Angeles can pass in Europe unlike the Latinos from the East Coast that due to their black influence cant pass anywhere

Our Lady of Guadalupe Procession East Los Angeles 2012 Part 3 of 5 - YouTube

Are you going to tell me these mexicans and mexican-americans from Orange County look very Amerindian to you? LMFAO again, they look much more whiter than the Latinos from the East Coast

Dub Show 2012 Fight - YouTube

Dub show fight anaheim - YouTube

Riverside mexican nightclub
once again, they look nowhere near being very Amerindian

TOO $HORT INVITE TO EL FARALLON OF RIVERSIDE **FRIDAY.DEC.7TH.2012** - YouTube

The Six Types Of Men Women Can't Resist! - YouTube

Genetic variation in Arizona Mexican Americans: estimation and interpretation of admixture proportions.

Long JC, Williams RC, McAuley JE, Medis R, Partel R, Tregellas WM, South SF, Rea AE, McCormick SB, Iwaniec U.
Department of Anthropology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque 87131.

The following admixture estimates were obtained: Amerindian, 0.29 +/- 0.04; Spaniard, 0.68 +/- 0.05; and African, 0.03 +/- 0.02. The interpretation of these results with respect to Amerindian and Spanish ancestry is straightforward. African ancestry is strongly supported by the presence of a marker of African descent, Fy, despite the fact that the standard error of the estimate is as large as the estimated admixture proportion. An evaluation of the sensitivity of these results to a number of variables is presented: 1) our choices of ancestral allele frequencies, 2) the possibility of selection at HLA and the blood groups, and 3) genetic drift in Mexican Americans.

That means that the mexicans from Arizona are on average more European, they are 68% European, 29% Native American and 3% African

Mexicans from Arizona

What part of Mexico did you go to? Southern Mexico like Cancun? because that is where many like you go to lol

just stop saying nonsense, you are getting humiliated, im still waiting on your list of areas in the USA and Mexico that you have been so I can start posting crowd videos of mexican protest

Last edited by Marka; 01-09-2014 at 09:11 AM..

Old 02-22-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
I have been to Colombia, I have been to Paisa, Choco, Bogota and other areas and the average is not even pretty, stop it because there was even an article written by a Colombian himself saying the women in Colombia are not pretty like people make it seem lol do you want me to post it?
Then I guess this is a difference in taste. I get it, after all you did mentioned that the Paisa region is the whitest, as to imply that beauty is closely tied to whiteness. Or did I interpret this wrong?

Quote:
The average women in Colombia looks like this, now if you have been to Colombia then you will agree that is how the average looks like
I don't need to see select pictures of what you think the average Colombian looks like, I've see it with my own eyes. Colombia has among the highest percentages of good looking women compared to most countries.

Quote:
Southern California like Los Angeles? Do you know many central americans live there? LMFAO because that is the only place where Latinos in Downtown look very native American and I have been there myself too but if you went to East Los Angeles where majority of the population is mexican, about 95% of the Latino population is Mexican and Mexican-American then it would be extremely different, also Riverside county majority are from Jalisco and have roots in that state, majority look nowhere near native american looking, orange county is another area in Southern California, about 80% of the Latino population is Mexican and Mexican-American and they look nowhere near native american
Again, no need for explanations. I know what I have seen not just in southern California (I mentioned it as an example), but also in Nevada (pretty much in Vegas), in Arizona, and in Texas. Also in parts of Florida too, although there the Caribbean and South American Latinos have a greater presence overall.

Now the few Mexicans in my area definitely look whiter and less Native American, but there aren't that many around here to begin with. It is growing though.

One of my closest friends (Colombian by the way) is married to a Mexican woman and she is often confused with white Americans, but she doesn't look like the typical Mexican I've seen in the southwestern US.

Quote:
Are you going to tell me this Mexicans and mexican-americans look very Amerindian? they look whiter than the average Latino from the East Coast lmfao many mexicans in East Los Angeles can pass in Europe unlike the Latinos from the East Coast that due to their black influence cant pass anywhere
Those people you showed look more like many of the Mexicans I've seen in various parts of Mexico itself. However, they definitely don't represent the average Mexicans seen in most US places where Mexicans are a significant minority. At the end of the day, the videos and photos you are showing are select. If I wanted to make the average Spaniard look like Moorish people by showing select photos and videos, I can do that too.

Quote:
What part of Mexico did you go to? Southern Mexico like Cancun? because that is where many like you go to lol
I have never been to Cancun. I visited Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Cabo San Lucas, and many small towns in the central part of the country.

Quote:
just stop saying nonsense, you are getting humiliated, im still waiting on your list of areas in the USA and Mexico that you have been so I can start posting crowd videos of mexican protest
Me being humiliated in this thread and by you?

Kiddo, just look at the poll and see what nationality got the second most votes and then notice where Mexicans were rated. Do you really think most people in this website, especially considering most are Americans and most likely have seen Mexicans and even Colombians in their areas, would give more votes to Colombians than to Mexicans for the sake of it?

Even Venezuelans, Argentinians, and Brazilians got more votes than Mexicans.

How can I be humiliated when you are the one going against the grain?

You can post all the select videos and photos you want. The people here are not really fooled. Now I will tell you this, in many places of Mexico, the average American would be very surprise to see the type of Mexicans that exist there in large numbers. If you were to focus on the types of insults Americans use to denigrate Mexican immigrants, should make it clear that the average Mexican immigrant definitely doesn't look white or anything near that. Plus, the insults people use to denigrate Colombians hardly ever makes reference to their appearance, when commenting on a person's appearance is the norm when insulting someone, especially if their appearance is either quite devoid from anything near whiteness or beauty.

Look at American movies. Granted, Colombians are not as commonly depicted there as are Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. In any case, no one will be confusing the typical Mexican appearance that is shown in American movies with anything near whiteness. And movies are a great source to learn what the people of a nation imagines the people of other nations are like, especially along the stereotypes. The times Colombians are depicted in American movies is diametrically different from how Mexicans are depicted.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:27 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times
Quote:
then you are lying about what you saw in Europe, dont make me post videos of Colombians from Spain and the rest of Europe because it will make you look like an idiot

most colombians are short, dark and very native american looking
this is how the average Colombian in Colombia looks like
Calm down and go back and read my post. My comment was about Colombians in general and not Europe. I stated that I didn't see or recognize many Chileans or Mexicans in Europe.

Colombians are very diverse in my experience...that is all.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio84 View Post
Then I guess this is a difference in taste. I get it, after all you did mentioned that the Paisa region is the whitest, as to imply that beauty is closely tied to whiteness. Or did I interpret this wrong?
of course, in Colombia the Paisa region is considered the place where the most beautiful colombian women come from, you should know that since your "traveled" out there

Quote:
I don't need to see select pictures of what you think the average Colombian looks like, I've see it with my own eyes. Colombia has among the highest percentages of good looking women compared to most countries.
Colombia is rated in Europe as the place where the most ugly Latinas come from, end of story and you cant change that image that Colombian women have in Spain ive been to the country and seen Colombians with my own eyes in Spain, they are ruining Spain with their uglyness

Quote:
Again, no need for explanations. I know what I have seen not just in southern California (I mentioned it as an example), but also in Nevada (pretty much in Vegas), in Arizona, and in Texas. Also in parts of Florida too, although there the Caribbean and South American Latinos have a greater presence overall.
Bull****, I have been to Nevada and the mexicans there do not look very Amerindian, especially not the ones from Arizona nor Texas, and their genetics have proven they are more European, stop saying nonsense already you clown. I have posted videos of Mexican areas from Southern California which debunks your claims of them being very Amerindian, here are some mexicans from Southern Texas, the heart of the mexican population of Texas

Mexican parties from Texas, no way do they look Amerindian you clown

Tribal You Got Served Battles - YouTube

FARWEST OKCORRAL LIVE PROGRAMA JUEVES 14 DE ABRIL - YouTube

Arizona, the southern part, the heart of the mexican population in Arizona

5 De mayo Parade - YouTube

stop being a clown, you havent traveled, provide me videos and I mean crowd videos the area that you have been where they show mexicans because all the videos im showing you are proving you wrong.

Quote:
Now the few Mexicans in my area definitely look whiter and less Native American, but there aren't that many around here to begin with. It is growing though.
the least native american looking mexicans reside in the southwest, end of story and their genetics prove they are more European than native american

Quote:
Those people you showed look more like many of the Mexicans I've seen in various parts of Mexico itself. However, they definitely don't represent the average Mexicans seen in most US places where Mexicans are a significant minority. At the end of the day, the videos and photos you are showing are select. If I wanted to make the average Spaniard look like Moorish people by showing select photos and videos, I can do that too.
How are the videos selected when they are events and crowd videos? lmfao I also posted their genetic mixture, are their results also selected you clown?

Gene diversity and estimation of genetic admixture among Mexican-Americans of Starr County, Texas.

Cerda-Flores RM, Kshatriya GK, Bertin TK, Hewett-Emmett D, Hanis CL, Chakraborty R.

Subjefatura de Investigacion Cientifica, IMMS, Unidad de Investigacion Biomedica del Noreste, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

The Mexican-Americans of Starr County, Texas, classified by sex and birthplace, were studied to determine the extent of genetic variation and contributions from ancestral populations such as Spanish,and Amerindian . Using 21 genetic marker systems, genetic distance and diversity analyses indicate that subpopulations of Mexican-Americans in Starr County are similar, and that more than 99% of the total gene diversity (HT) can be attributed to individual variation within the population. Genetic admixture analysis shows the predominant influence comes from the Spanish, a lesser contribution from Amerindians . The contribution of the ancestral population to various subpopulations of the Mexican-Americans of Starr County is similar. The Mexican-Americans of Starr County are similar to the Mexican population from northeastern Mexico. The history of admixture is apparently old enough to have brought the entire Mexican-American gene pool to Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. There is no non-random association of alleles among the genetic marker systems considered in the present study, in spite of the fact that this population is of admixed origin. These results, in aggregate, suggest genetic homogeneity of the Mexican-Americans of Starr County, Texas, and point towards the utility of this population for genetic and epidemiological studies.

learn to read genetics instead of being an idiot and saying videos are selected, they go very well with their genetics saying they are more European influence than Amerindian

Quote:
I have never been to Cancun. I visited Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Cabo San Lucas, and many small towns in the central part of the country.
Monterrey nor Cabo San Lucas are in Central Mexico, you failed you havent traveled anywhere, end of story

Quote:
Me being humiliated in this thread and by you?

Kiddo, just look at the poll and see what nationality got the second most votes and then notice where Mexicans were rated. Do you really think most people in this website, especially considering most are Americans and most likely have seen Mexicans and even Colombians in their areas, would give more votes to Colombians than to Mexicans for the sake of it?

Even Venezuelans, Argentinians, and Brazilians got more votes than Mexicans.

How can I be humiliated when you are the one going against the grain?

You can post all the select videos and photos you want. The people here are not really fooled. Now I will tell you this, in many places of Mexico, the average American would be very surprise to see the type of Mexicans that exist there in large numbers. If you were to focus on the types of insults Americans use to denigrate Mexican immigrants, should make it clear that the average Mexican immigrant definitely doesn't look white or anything near that. Plus, the insults people use to denigrate Colombians hardly ever makes reference to their appearance, when commenting on a person's appearance is the norm when insulting someone, especially if their appearance is either quite devoid from anything near whiteness or beauty.

Look at American movies. Granted, Colombians are not as commonly depicted there as are Mexicans and Mexican-Americans. In any case, no one will be confusing the typical Mexican appearance that is shown in American movies with anything near whiteness. And movies are a great source to learn what the people of a nation imagines the people of other nations are like, especially along the stereotypes. The times Colombians are depicted in American movies is diametrically different from how Mexicans are depicted.

That is funny since in western movies they cast Italians and Spaniards to play mexican roles LMFAO stop being a clown battybwoy, anyone who has been around mexican areas like me can tell you are only trying to portray mexicans in the USA as something they are not

Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are the majority Latino group in the USA, end of story, in Chicano films, not one looks Amerindian influence, they even cast white americans to play Chicano roles LMFAO, the image mexicans have in the USA, the Colombians have it in Europe, the Colombians in Europe are seen as ugly, short brown amerindians who are even discriminated on a daily base by Spaniards, they are even called "Panchito", they are also called Sudacas, they are seen as the lowest thing. You are not going to convince me or anyone in Spain that Colombians are better looking than Mexicans, end of story, stop it already, your people are ugly and there is nothing you can do about it, Colombians are seen as the most horrible creation of mankind in Spain

typical colombians, their beauty is amazing

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:39 PM..

Old 02-22-2013, 09:00 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,904,464 times
Quote:
of course, in Colombia the Paisa region is considered the place where the most beautiful colombian women come from, you should know that since your "traveled" out there

Colombia is rated in Europe as the place where the most ugly Latinas come from, end of story and you cant change that image that Colombian women have in Spain ive been to the country and seen Colombians with my own eyes in Spain, they are ruining Spain with their uglyness

Bull****, I have been to Nevada and the mexicans there do not look very Amerindian, especially not the ones from Arizona nor Texas, and their genetics have proven they are more European, stop saying nonsense already you clown. I have posted videos of Mexican areas from Southern California which debunks your claims of them being very Amerindian, here are some mexicans from Southern Texas, the heart of the mexican population of Texas

Mexican parties from Texas, no way do they look Amerindian you clown

Tribal You Got Served Battles - YouTube

FARWEST OKCORRAL LIVE PROGRAMA JUEVES 14 DE ABRIL - YouTube

Arizona, the southern part, the heart of the mexican population in Arizona

5 De mayo Parade - YouTube

stop being a clown, you havent traveled, provide me videos and I mean crowd videos the area that you have been where they show mexicans because all the videos im showing you are proving you wrong.

the least native american looking mexicans reside in the southwest, end of story and their genetics prove they are more European than native american

How are the videos selected when they are events and crowd videos? lmfao I also posted their genetic mixture, are their results also selected you clown?

Gene diversity and estimation of genetic admixture among Mexican-Americans of Starr County, Texas.

Cerda-Flores RM, Kshatriya GK, Bertin TK, Hewett-Emmett D, Hanis CL, Chakraborty R.

Subjefatura de Investigacion Cientifica, IMMS, Unidad de Investigacion Biomedica del Noreste, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

The Mexican-Americans of Starr County, Texas, classified by sex and birthplace, were studied to determine the extent of genetic variation and contributions from ancestral populations such as Spanish,and Amerindian . Using 21 genetic marker systems, genetic distance and diversity analyses indicate that subpopulations of Mexican-Americans in Starr County are similar, and that more than 99% of the total gene diversity (HT) can be attributed to individual variation within the population. Genetic admixture analysis shows the predominant influence comes from the Spanish, a lesser contribution from Amerindians . The contribution of the ancestral population to various subpopulations of the Mexican-Americans of Starr County is similar. The Mexican-Americans of Starr County are similar to the Mexican population from northeastern Mexico. The history of admixture is apparently old enough to have brought the entire Mexican-American gene pool to Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. There is no non-random association of alleles among the genetic marker systems considered in the present study, in spite of the fact that this population is of admixed origin. These results, in aggregate, suggest genetic homogeneity of the Mexican-Americans of Starr County, Texas, and point towards the utility of this population for genetic and epidemiological studies.

learn to read genetics instead of being an idiot and saying videos are selected, they go very well with their genetics saying they are more European influence than Amerindian

Monterrey nor Cabo San Lucas are in Central Mexico, you failed you havent traveled anywhere, end of story

That is funny since in western movies they cast Italians and Spaniards to play mexican roles LMFAO stop being a clown battybwoy, anyone who has been around mexican areas like me can tell you are only trying to portray mexicans in the USA as something they are not

Mexicans and Mexican-Americans are the majority Latino group in the USA, end of story, in Chicano films, not one looks Amerindian influence, they even cast white americans to play Chicano roles LMFAO, the image mexicans have in the USA, the Colombians have it in Europe, the Colombians in Europe are seen as ugly, short brown amerindians who are even discriminated on a daily base by Spaniards, they are even called "Panchito", they are also called Sudacas, they are seen as the lowest thing. You are not going to convince me or anyone in Spain that Colombians are better looking than Mexicans, end of story, stop it already, your people are ugly and there is nothing you can do about it, Colombians are seen as the most horrible creation of mankind in Spain

I have been reading this thread and I can't understand why you are so hostile about a subject that is meant to be lighthearted and fun. You sound like a crazy Mexican-White Supremacist. Why does some old crazy racist Latin always have to ruin everyone's fun?

I'm half Bolivian (I can't wait to hear you say how ugly and dark and short Bolivians are! ) and half Euro-mutt. Americans generally ask me if I'm Colombian or Italian, so I assume the two look alike.

Also, why doesn't this thread have pics?

Old 02-22-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
I have been to Medellin, but I don't consider that area to have more beautiful women than in other parts. That could be because to me beauty has nothing to do with how white a person looks or is, but apparently to you it does. Colombian women are quite hot looking and that bothers you so much. At the same time you are bothered that people in the US think of Mexicans as looking more indigenous than you would like.

I say you are either close to Mexicans and have something against Colombians.

Quote:
That's great for Europe, but most Colombians live in the Americas and well, over here they are known for their hotness. The poll clearly shows this and so does popular opinion and those of us that have seen them in the US and been to Colombia, also tend to agree.

Quote:
All the photos and videos you posts will not change what I have seen. Its similar to what you say how Colombians are seen in Europe and yet, it differs so much from the Americas.

Quote:
I don't need to stoop that low as to pretend that showing a bunch of select pictures and videos will actually prove anything. The people here have voted (I guess they are all a bunch of clowns too for voting much more in favor of Colombians than Mexicans ) because most of us live in the Americas, in fact in the USA. We know what we mean when we say that Colombian women are quite hot, even hotter than Mexican women. Its based on what people see, that's all. Some of us have even been to Colombia and see it with our own eyes. Very beautiful women. According to the City-Data forums, Colombian women are even better looking than Mexican women. If you don't believe this, look further up where the poll is. Reality as clear as gin.

Quote:
I don't doubt the average Mexican-American is majority European. Take George Lopez as an example. I can definitely see how anyone will confuse him with whites; after all, he is more European than Native American.

The DNA proves that he is whiter, like most Mexicans in the US. Since you like to post pictures, care to post one of Lopez?

Quote:
I never said they are in central Mexico, but I have been to several towns in central Mexico, such as Guanajuato. Heard of that place?

Quote:
You got that right, I can't convince you how Colombians and Mexicans that live in Europe look, because if you go back and read what I said about them, you will see it doesn't differs from what you have pretty much said. That is why we have been talking about how Colombians and Mexicans are seen in the USA, all based on what the average migrant in the US that hail from those countries look like.

Almost everyone in this thread has been talking about how they look in the US and in their respective countries, except for you who keeps claiming what they look like in Europe and want to impose that view. If that is what you want to do, you are free to do so, but no one here agrees with you and that should be a hint as to not only who is making a fool of himself here, but also how much people on this side of the Atlantic value what Spaniards think.

Quote:
They are amazing.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not Mexican or Colombian and I don't have blood ties to those places either. I do have friends from there though, and I know very well what they look like in the places I've been to in their countries and in the USA too.

Last edited by AntonioR; 02-22-2013 at 09:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas