Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 10:39 PM

175 posts, read 257,068 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
No, too Marxist, and do we really need more leftist in this nation, give them a few billion and cut them lose..
What should we give them a few billion for? Just cut 'em loose, period.

Old 09-24-2013, 10:41 PM

[quote=Rush71;31544868] should we do the same with the 65 million Americans that voted for Obama, give them a few billion and cut them lose? who is going to pay for that?

Sure! Now THAT might actually be a good investment

Old 09-24-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush71 View Post
your hits keeps on coming....

did congress forced 37 territories to 13 states by force?........giving 4 million U.S. citizens the same rights as you and representation in congress is having it force on you? LMAO!
OMG the irony of you wailing about the sorry state of education in this country and you have to misspell and choose words poorly speaks volumes about your own education.

Old 09-24-2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
that's how little you know about American Civics.....none of the 37 territories that were admitted in the Union were put up by a national popular vote, If that's the case I really doubt the territory of Utah and the Mormons would have won a popularity contest at the time and a bunch of other territories who were broke.

Before you comeback with a personal insult, think and do some research and then comeback and make an argument why it should be a national popular vote to admit a U.S. territory full of U.S. citizens in the Union when it was never a requirement for the other 37 territories that are states today and the constitution doesn't demand it.

Why don't you want 4 million U.S. Citizens to have representation in congress and all the rights you enjoy?

once again, don't insult me ....just do some research and comeback to me. You haven't given a reason constitutionally or morally why reject 4 million U.S. citizens the same rights you have.
In the end, I really don't care how it was done back then. I don't want them to become the 51st state. I could care less what you think. You just accept my answer the way it is. I don't have to cite research, studies, or any other hoopla. Deal with it.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:12 AM

15,293 posts, read 17,681,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Larry, I don't agree with the poster either, but you seem to indulge in a lot of cheap and lazy stereotypes.
There's no point in taking it easy on an idiot with no knowledge of history or sense of patriotism. It doesn't matter what it is, he's against it and makes up all sorts of wild nonsense to rationalize his prejudice.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:29 AM

396 posts, read 364,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR4929 View Post
OMG the irony of you wailing about the sorry state of education in this country and you have to misspell and choose words poorly speaks volumes about your own education.

you talking about wailing and misspell and choosing words poorly of others ? LMAO! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

take your medication and go away.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
There's no point in taking it easy on an idiot with no knowledge of history or sense of patriotism. It doesn't matter what it is, he's against it and makes up all sorts of wild nonsense to rationalize his prejudice.

LMAO! that is what happens when racist idiots have a computer with internet access.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR4929 View Post
In the end, I really don't care how it was done back then. I don't want them to become the 51st state. I could care less what you think. You just accept my answer the way it is. I don't have to cite research, studies, or any other hoopla. Deal with it.

the feeling is mutual................many feel the same about your dumb a$$ being in our country spreading ignorance out of your pie hole and breathing our air.

Should we have a popular vote to deport you?

Old 09-25-2013, 06:50 AM

Quote:
LMAO! that is what happens when racist idiots have a computer with internet access.

The equivalent to Godwin's law in action. When all else fails, play the race card. Neither you or caldwell have said why you think it's a good idea. What does history have to do with it? Just because they've been a territory for godknowshowlong? That's not a good enough reason IMO. And how is it "patriotic", Caldwell? You and Rush are probably the same types who rant against American colonization.

Old 09-25-2013, 06:51 AM

Quote:
the feeling is mutual................many feel the same about your dumb a$$ being in our country spreading ignorance out of your pie hole and breathing our air.

Should we have a popular vote to deport you?
No need for war, warmonger. All we need to do is cut you loose and the problem is solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas