Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 11:27 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
I'm sure you guys love it, and many women obviously go along with it.

See the video below lol.

https://youtu.be/XOB1ca5subg
I dunno I could get used to looking at her.

Yep he's got an interesting workout routine going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2016, 06:03 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,049,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
That's for sure especially with TV personalities have you noticed that the "weather girls" are often very sexualized. Take a look at this beauty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2pK_sGjNk
She can take my temperature any time.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:38 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,719,822 times
Why Does Latin America Have the World's Highest Female Murder?

.... I got to wonder if the answer is sort of inbeded in the responses from men regarding the weather girl?

Don't weather people just read the cards and point to stuff on the screen. I am pretty sure they dont actually figure out what the weather forecast is going to be on their own?

Since we are talking about this ... I totally wonder if she had a butt inplant ... or some work done ... those ratios are not really naturally common. Women that thin in the waist .. don't usually naturally have a butt like that. The last picture almost seems off like the top does not belong with the bottom ....

I also wonder what the purpose of just about everything is ... but that really does not address the thread question re-focus... ?

Last edited by klmrocks; 11-24-2016 at 10:47 AM..

Old 11-24-2016, 06:56 PM

1,478 posts, read 787,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
You are 100% correct I am not a man and don't know what it is like to be a man. I appreciate what you are saying. I grew up in not the nicest area of my own city, but it was by no means at dangerous as many major cities in the USA or places around the world. All I got to say if you need to try to move somewhere else. To be 100% honest. I would not and did not feel as comfortable or safe walking around alone a night where I grew up in Toronto. You would literally have men following down the street. As soon as I got a good job after after university I bought a house in a totally different part of the city and also help my parents by a house in the same area I was moving to and life is 100% different. Try and move ....the country is big. I am not kidding either.
I would bet Toronto is more dangerous than Santiago, Chile. I could be wrong on that as I don't know a lot about either. I did briefly visit Toronto as a child (still in grade school) on a family vacation (I grew up middle-class) and even as a child I was stunned a bit by how clean and orderly the city was relative to Milwaukee.

Toronto is a good city. Canada should be proud of it. The city has grown to be a Chicago without being a Chicago. It rivals the best of that city probably without having assimilated its worst aspects.

Of course, I'm confident Toronto has its rough areas and its own gangsters and rough-necks. Hard to completely eliminated that from any city or society, particularly one as large as Toronto.

But in general... men don't attack women. The idea most men, their brothers, fathers, cousins are trailing women to beat them up, or tape them, or murder them, or some combination of that is nonsense. The vast majority of men try to act like colorful peacocks to attract female mates.

There are of course a minority of men that do prey on women physically as serial rapists or serial killers.

Quote:
Don't kid yourself female to female violence takes place. Teenage girls are pretty evil towards each other.
Oh I know. I've seen enough female fights. I've seen a group of black New York City women in their 20's attack a black woman in her grandmother years all because she laughed when one of them dropped a scoop of ice cream out of her ice cream cone.

One of the people arrested for beating up that white Trump supporter in Chicago was a black woman. I say good for him he got his clock cleaned. A lot of these conservative white dudes dramatically misjudge themselves, really have never been in a fight, they totally underestimate all and every woman too.

Women can be dangerous. Some are heartless and evil. Some just violent. Some can actually hit hard. Some are very good and well trained fighters. Being born male does not de facto make one John Wayne or Billy Badass as some men seem to think. And that does not mean I'm advocating the feminist belief women are physically equal to males on average. No, not at all. What I do say is that there are many variables that can be considered or come into play. Being an average sized man, that has done little physical labor or pumping iron, that has no training in fighting, is going to provide you little advantage if you find yourself squaring off with a woman trained for years in MMA. (Mixed Martial Art.)

Old 11-24-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa surf View Post
[/b]

They are comfortable. They want societies to stay the same, they don't want those 'problem people' to speak up about what they see as injustices. Even worst, men like to 'educate' women on how 'wrong' they are about certain things they experience or see.

Also, Latin American socieities are very machista. Men want women to be smart, but not too much. Women should be feminine and sexy, sexualized, but also saints. They shouldn't be too outspoken or confident, because then they are b*tches. They shouldn't know more about sports or politics than men. There are so many unsaid rules they must follow, it is exhausting.
White women in the USA are said to grab their purses, or lock their doors, because they experience a fear of black men passing them.

Just because someone has a phobia of heights, homosexuals, or men does not mean their phobia is borne out of a "rational fear."

Women in Latin America are just fine. Look at Chile. A single mother that's agnostic and a medical doctor that spoke in 4 or 5 languages became the President of that country. And Chile is one of the more conservative Catholic countries. A single mother that's agnostic led the country.

Men suffer greater stress of murder and violence in Latin America than its women.

Machismo probably plays a part in Latin American violence rates overall. But so does the adversion to being "cuckhold" (spelling?). It is a fear and adversion both men and women in Latin America have. In the USA the party cheated on is the one given sympathy and defended by the masses. In Latin America the party being cheated on is the one to be ridiculed by the masses and publicly shamed.

Men appreciating good looking women no more makes men kill women than gay men appreciating good looking men (and the homosexual community places an inordinate amount of emphasis on the physical and sexual, as seen in their gay parades of near naked, and sometimes naked people, rather than a people dressed in their "Sunday Best" like the 1960's Southern Civil Rights marchers) makes gay men kill men.

Supposedly, the statistical rate of domestic violence among gay men far exceeds that of the statistical rate of domestic violence of men beating up or harming women. Nota been I said gay men and not lesbians. The life of a man is violence.

Social workers will tell you there is a reason for this. It is socially unacceptable for boys and men to cry. Neither have the social support networks of friends that girls and women have. Men may drink alcohol over their problems when talking superficially about those problems with men. If that. Otherwise they are pressured to carry their cross stoically like Spartans.

Except gay and transsexual men. They are socially allowed to cry publicly on TV about all their unfair treatment. Then women run up to hug and comfort them.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:11 PM

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
I would bet Toronto is more dangerous than Santiago, Chile. I could be wrong on that as I don't know a lot about either. I did briefly visit Toronto as a child (still in grade school) on a family vacation (I grew up middle-class) and even as a child I was stunned a bit by how clean and orderly the city was relative to Milwaukee.

Toronto is a good city. Canada should be proud of it. The city has grown to be a Chicago without being a Chicago. It rivals the best of that city probably without having assimilated its worst aspects.

Of course, I'm confident Toronto has its rough areas and its own gangsters and rough-necks. Hard to completely eliminated that from any city or society, particularly one as large as Toronto.

But in general... men don't attack women. The idea most men, their brothers, fathers, cousins are trailing women to beat them up, or tape them, or murder them, or some combination of that is nonsense. The vast majority of men try to act like colorful peacocks to attract female mates.

There are of course a minority of men that do prey on women physically as serial rapists or serial killers.

Oh I know. I've seen enough female fights. I've seen a group of black New York City women in their 20's attack a black woman in her grandmother years all because she laughed when one of them dropped a scoop of ice cream out of her ice cream cone.

One of the people arrested for beating up that white Trump supporter in Chicago was a black woman. I say good for him he got his clock cleaned. A lot of these conservative white dudes dramatically misjudge themselves, really have never been in a fight, they totally underestimate all and every woman too.

Women can be dangerous. Some are heartless and evil. Some just violent. Some can actually hit hard. Some are very good and well trained fighters. Being born male does not de facto make one John Wayne or Billy Badass as some men seem to think. And that does not mean I'm advocating the feminist belief women are physically equal to males on average. No, not at all. What I do say is that there are many variables that can be considered or come into play. Being an average sized man, that has done little physical labor or pumping iron, that has no training in fighting, is going to provide you little advantage if you find yourself squaring off with a woman trained for years in MMA. (Mixed Martial Art.)
I have never been to Chicago and kept hearing people compare the 2 cities. I grew up in one of the less glamours areas of the city and it is nothing compared to anything I have heard about inner city bad areas in the USA.

Agree with 95% of what you said (5% deducted because I read it really fast and may have misread something ).

I just bought boxing gloves and I am trying to fix up my basement to improve my gym area. I wanted to take boxing lessons .... but have no time. Mixed martial arts seems cool too... but I think I will start more simple first.

Totally agree it is not always size that wins a fight.

Last edited by klmrocks; 11-24-2016 at 11:37 PM..

Old 11-24-2016, 10:18 PM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
White women in the USA are said to grab their purses, or lock their doors, because they experience a fear of black men passing them.

Just because someone has a phobia of heights, homosexuals, or men does not mean their phobia is borne out of a "rational fear."

Women in Latin America are just fine. Look at Chile. A single mother that's agnostic and a medical doctor that spoke in 4 or 5 languages became the President of that country. And Chile is one of the more conservative Catholic countries. A single mother that's agnostic led the country.

Men suffer greater stress of murder and violence in Latin America than its women.

Machismo probably plays a part in Latin American violence rates overall. But so does the adversion to being "cuckhold" (spelling?). It is a fear and adversion both men and women in Latin America have. In the USA the party cheated on is the one given sympathy and defended by the masses. In Latin America the party being cheated on is the one to be ridiculed by the masses and publicly shamed.

Men appreciating good looking women no more makes men kill women than gay men appreciating good looking men (and the homosexual community places an inordinate amount of emphasis on the physical and sexual, as seen in their gay parades of near naked, and sometimes naked people, rather than a people dressed in their "Sunday Best" like the 1960's Southern Civil Rights marchers) makes gay men kill men.

Supposedly, the statistical rate of domestic violence among gay men far exceeds that of the statistical rate of domestic violence of men beating up or harming women. Nota been I said gay men and not lesbians. The life of a man is violence.

Social workers will tell you there is a reason for this. It is socially unacceptable for boys and men to cry. Neither have the social support networks of friends that girls and women have. Men may drink alcohol over their problems when talking superficially about those problems with men. If that. Otherwise they are pressured to carry their cross stoically like Spartans.

Except gay and transsexual men. They are socially allowed to cry publicly on TV about all their unfair treatment. Then women run up to hug and comfort them.
.... I am personally tired of crying .....time to break out the boxing gloves. How much easier life would be if I could knock out anyone who annoyed me lol. I would get a good work out and stress relief in one step .

Good point about that female president. I can't believe abortion is still illegal in some places in Latin America.

Last edited by klmrocks; 11-24-2016 at 11:34 PM..

Old 11-26-2016, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I have never been to Chicago and kept hearing people compare the 2 cities. I grew up in one of the less glamours areas of the city and it is nothing compared to anything I have heard about inner city bad areas in the USA.
Bear in mind there are areas of Chicago as safe as the safest areas of Toronto or Alaska or Germany. So, where you lived in Toronto may have been rougher than some parts of Chicago.

But Chicago overall is a bad city and overall a dangerous one.

Cities are much like women or better yet the perception in the eye of a man looking at a woman or women. For example, I don't really follow the Kardashians but frequently when I log on the internet there is a photo and story about one of the Kardashian women. Due to the fact they are highly followed and highly esteemed by the most Americans. The Kardashian women are the sparkle in the eye of many young American men and the kind of women many young American women idealize and want to emulate. The Kadashians are a city.

But then you have a different city. A different woman. Toronto for example. Sexy, beautiful, but perhaps not in the Americannand European news as often. She is faithful, endearing, warm. Few young American women want to be her and few American men want to marry her. The American men are off chasing the unfaithful, conniving, *****. They pay little attention to the good woman.

Toronto is a good woman. As women go Chicago is a Black Widow.

Toronto is one of the greatest cities of North America. I suspect Toronto and Mexico City are the two greatest cities of North America. Two radically different cities too. Mexico City is a woman with problems due her circumstances but she is swarthy morena with wide hips and full, plump breasts. The beads of salty sweet on her cleavage nourishes men that have lacked salt in their diet and found their food too bland.

So, I have no science to the greatest cities of North America, I envision it in my mind through more method of art. And they may change or ebb and flow up and down.

In this order the greatest North American cities are:

1) Trononto and Mexico City

2) San Francisco and Boston

3) San Diego and Vancouver

4) Minneapolis, Minnesota and Charlotte, North Carolina

5) Miami, Florida and Austin, Texas

6) Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

7) Playa, Mexico and Virginia Beach, Virginia and Hampton, Virginia, and Mobile, Alabama and Biloxi, Mississippi

8) San Miguel, Mexico

Quote:
Agree with 95% of what you said (5% deducted because I read it really fast and may have misread something ).

I just bought boxing gloves and I am trying to fix up my basement to improve my gym area. I wanted to take boxing lessons .... but have no time. Mixed martial arts seems cool too... but I think I will start more simple first.

Totally agree it is not always size that wins a fight.
Best wishes on your training. Thai boxing is good for women too (for anyone, but for smaller people especially).

Brazilian Jujitsu is good for women also. And less demanding and tasking in terms of impact to the body (e.g., being punched or kicked). In an elevator or small room the grappling techniques of Brazilian Jujitsu will be more beneficial than boxing or any style of kick boxing. If you can strangulate or break the ankle of a 300 pound man that is more beneficial when he's wrestling you on the food or bed or in a closet than trying to stop him with body shots or leg kicks.

Old 11-26-2016, 07:22 AM

San Miguel, Mexico is probably safer to walk around in--even at night perhaps--than Toronto, Seattle, Portland, London, or most cities in France.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_jcTUA-9W8

Mexico: San Miguel de Allende - International Living

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzB1zvn5O9I

What expats think about safety in San Miguel de Allende, MEXICO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndowTQGmcLs

Expats Speak on the Safety of Living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

I've no doubt San Miguel is safer for a young Black-American man to walk down and live in than Milwaukee or any city in the USA with a population of over 50,000 people. And it's probably safer for single women to walk down at night.

But like I said... cities are like women. Most men in the US have their eyes on and come out their pockets for that woman called the City of LA. They pass up and don't spend their time, attention, affection, and money on good women.

Old 11-26-2016, 07:35 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,049,050 times
Now here is the reality about San Miguel. Heaven on earth.

Security worsening as crime up in San Miguel de Allende

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not ok

Last edited by Yac; 12-07-2016 at 06:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas