Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Bogota, Colombia 4 66.67%
Lima, Peru 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 04:52 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,397,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I can't take your critque seriously because you ALWAYS complain about stuff I write !

!
I don't care if you take my critique seriously. You are the on that always go off the rails when some one says something about Islam. Yet you have no problem speaking in generalities about others.

Warsawz said he found south Americans to be really freindly. And this is what you wrote....

Quote:
The friendliest people I know anywhere... yes I said ANYWHERE tend to be people that have nothing to lose and lots to gain from being friendly.

Ex That broke ass losers hanging around the street corner 24/7 are always going to be frienly because they have nothing else to do
Quote:
A lot of men would be too stupid to realized they are being used and just brush it off as a tradition type of expectation. Good mannered women are taught that you should not ASK men/people for things and wait for it to be offered
This is not the first time you have taken a swipe at latinas like this. Every time some one says something like "I find Latinas" to be the most attractive" you seem to have a problem with it. Your are simply a hater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2017, 04:55 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,397,426 times
lol you should try that. It might calm you down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post

I guess if I was sitting in a park feeding the birds it would be an entirely differnt story.... but I was totally not.

Old 10-10-2017, 05:22 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,721,454 times
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
I don't care if you take my critique seriously. You are the on that always go off the rails when some one says something about Islam. Yet you have no problem speaking in generalities about others.

Warsawz said he found south Americans to be really freindly. And this is what you wrote....

This is not the first time you have taken a swipe at latinas like this. Every time some one says something like "I find Latinas" to be the most attractive" you seem to have a problem with it. Your are simply a hater.
What is the heck are you talking about. Talk about going off the rails ?
My ANYWHERE was literally being anywhere in the world.
It had nothing to do with Latin American people or any specific place.

It was literally a general human behaviour comment.

You kill me lol!

Well I am so happy you find Latin American women beautiful beacuse I almost always get asked if I am Latin American. So now I feel so much better about that lol.

I have a strange feeling we knew each other in another life because these stupid arguements between us seem to have been going on forever !

I have this odd feeling there is more to why you get so annoyed when I write stuff like this. I have a theory, but I won't put you on the stop because even thought you hate me I still like you lol!

In future when you want to tell me off ... you should just direct message me what you really think and use a code word.

Old 10-10-2017, 05:25 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,721,454 times
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
lol you should try that. It might calm you down.
No thanks. Anyone with common sense know when you feed birds ... that really can find food themselves they get chubby, can't fly as welll and then poop on you .

Old 10-11-2017, 08:11 PM

21 posts, read 21,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse44 View Post
I'm not really sure why many people would choose Bogota over Lima, to be honest. Other than maybe food. I've been to neither, but I know people seem to rave about Bogota consistently while Lima has always seemed to me the type of place you have to go to to get somewhere else. As a tourist anyways.
For some reason always thought Bogota was the better place...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas