U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2019, 08:12 PM

448 posts, read 562,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
The fact of the matter is and one which untasted or Mr Pilot can't accept is that it's Chile, the Mestizo country of the Southern Cone (more Mestizo than either Venezuela, Colombia or Costa Rica which are also Mestizo majority countries) that is the most developed country. Not the White majority country, Argentina whose also being surpassed by another even more Mestizo country, Mexico.
I have seen the people with my own eyes, thank you. You can pretend you know it all, mr keyboard warrior, but it's always better to hear the story from someone who's traveled. Your entire arguments are based on assumptions. I really should one of these days post pictures of my travels, if I ever get around to have the time.

Mexico has nothing on Argentina. Trust me. I have been to Mexico three times; I've had my face covered in dirty towels while being poured hard liquor in av revolucion, tijuana. I've been stuck in a beetle taxi in a mex city traffic jam, Been woken up a few times by mariachi band on the beach of cancun. etc etc.

trust me when I Say mexico has nothing on argentina. I don't know why you would even bring it up.

btw, does El Paso qualify as Mexico?? been there too

Last edited by MrPilot; 05-27-2019 at 08:32 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2019, 08:30 PM

448 posts, read 562,396 times
Quote:
As for Chilean festivities...

nice, that's one of the most southern part of Chile, where the mapuche lives. The same mapuche that lives in the southern part of argentina.

. It's like putting a video on aboriginals and saying Australia isn't white.....

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/687784174313566268/

Old 05-27-2019, 09:18 PM

2,875 posts, read 1,546,441 times
^^
1. Oh isn't the South supposedly Germanic? You keep changing your tune I can't keep up. Oh and FYI that is near Puerto Montt where my cousin currently is a lot further down than traditional Mapuche territory. At least keep your story straight and facts right.

2. Lol at your travels as an argument. You go on as if you're the only one whose travelled or worked abroad. Newsflash! We live in a digital age, plenty of us do it.

Your juvenile arguments are circumstancial but let's humour this method of "arguments" for a while..What's the extent of your knowledge, Buenos Aires? Been to Tucuman? Santa Fe? My guess is no! Been robbed by gunpoint in San Telmo like my English work coleagues? My guess is no and I couldn't give a monkeys anyway because it's by-the-by.

By your own study Chile has 45%+/- Native American geneology and according to current PPI Mexico has higher earnings than Argentna. Welcome to the present.

Old 05-28-2019, 04:22 AM

145 posts, read 26,605 times
How do we upload pictures on here?, Can anyone help?

Old 05-28-2019, 08:16 AM

109 posts, read 19,955 times
Quote:
^^
1. Oh isn't the South supposedly Germanic? You keep changing your tune I can't keep up. Oh and FYI that is near Puerto Montt where my cousin currently is a lot further down than traditional Mapuche territory. At least keep your story straight and facts right.

2. Lol at your travels as an argument. You go on as if you're the only one whose travelled or worked abroad. Newsflash! We live in a digital age, plenty of us do it.

Your juvenile arguments are circumstancial but let's humour this method of "arguments" for a while..What's the extent of your knowledge, Buenos Aires? Been to Tucuman? Santa Fe? My guess is no! Been robbed by gunpoint in San Telmo like my English work coleagues? My guess is no and I couldn't give a monkeys anyway because it's by-the-by.

By your own study Chile has 45%+/- Native American geneology and according to current PPI Mexico has higher earnings than Argentna. Welcome to the present.
Chile is a mestizo country, a high mestizo country i would say, not white at all. Even Argentina is debatable white at this point. And the euro-centric notion that countries with more Caucasians are more developed is does not hold water in Latam. Argentina as has been extensively commented int his forum, is falling hard in all metrics while basically everybody else is going up.

Argentinas earnings are even with Dominican republic at this point, below most of the Caribbean, Chile, Panama, Ect.

Income is included in the Human development calculations we can expect Argentina HDI to drop in the coming years.

Both Argentina and Cuba had periods of development in the past. Cuba once enjoyed the highest Human development in latam, Argentina enjoyed the highest income and development for a long period, but non of that is true today. Cuba HDI today is about average, with about 8 countries enjoying higher HDI in latam and the Caribbean. Same for Argentina.

Old 05-28-2019, 08:52 AM

109 posts, read 19,955 times
Quote:
^^

Ironic that he didn't noticed how his own data contradicts his eurocentric views.

Old 05-28-2019, 11:06 AM

1,201 posts, read 263,093 times
Didn't Argentina used to have gold and silver mines?

Old 05-28-2019, 11:41 AM
Status: "Then everything change forever..." (set 13 days ago)

5,173 posts, read 8,022,345 times
The problem with Argentina is that they want to act as a developed country when they aren't. They were one of the world's richest countries, but that was in the beginning of the last century. They let the bus get away after that. They need to focus on new investments if they want more development in the future, but that country does the opposite attempting to keep a lifestyle that is slipping away. I think Argentina has a crisis every decade for almost 100 years.

Old 05-29-2019, 07:36 AM

5,822 posts, read 9,473,330 times
In the distant past there may have been reasons relating to tribal survival and that sort of thing for believing that one race was better than another race, but in the modern world, in the information age where people are spread out all over the planet, those theories don't hold water anymore.

Old 05-29-2019, 08:06 AM

5,822 posts, read 9,473,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPilot View Post
I have seen the people with my own eyes, thank you. You can pretend you know it all, mr keyboard warrior,
This guy's a troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or