Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2019, 06:52 PM

21 posts, read 17,002 times

Advertisements

Brazil has a bigger population than all the other countries in South America combined. The southern region has only 15% of its population.
So other areas of Brazil, specially São Paulo, received a lot more european immigration than any other part of South America... The state of São Paulo alone has more population than all the 3 southern states combined.
Southeast Brazil (SP, RJ, MG and ES) has more than 90 million inhabitants and twice the GDP of the countries of the Southern Cone. 90% of its pop. has european ancestry.
This thread is a delirium.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2019, 04:52 AM

149 posts, read 96,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNationII View Post
Brazil has a bigger population than all the other countries in South America combined. The southern region has only 15% of its population.
So other areas of Brazil, specially São Paulo, received a lot more european immigration than any other part of South America... The state of São Paulo alone has more population than all the 3 southern states combined.
Southeast Brazil (SP, RJ, MG and ES) has more than 90 million inhabitants and twice the GDP of the countries of the Southern Cone. 90% of its pop. has european ancestry.

Blah blah blah

And here we go again a paulista talking no senses Sao Paulo is not even part of the southern cone (geographically ) south east Brazil is not even in the triangle shape landmass.that is the southern cone . Also sao Paulo is mainly (Multiracial, mulato). Strong DNA European component doesn't make you look whiter , SP Doesn't even have the (mate) culture that characterize Rio grande do sul or Argentina .

The USA and Argentina are the 2 countries in the Americas that had the largest European diaspora .
Between 1857 and 1950 Argentina was the country with the second biggest immigration wave in the world, with 6.6 million, second only to the United States in the numbers of immigrants received (27 million) and ahead of such other areas of new settlement like Canada, Brazil and Australia.

Only someone not too smart would compare Brazil to a Hispanic country (Individualy),fantasing much ?

Old 05-30-2019, 05:00 AM

[quote=joacocanal;55296618]that's just some random map made by some 4channer. It's not accurate at all and has no basis.

https://images.app.goo.gl/QgC53cdseusq7cXFA

It's impossible that map is fake because it also shows non European ethnic groups in the world that we all know about and where they are located . , Such as mongoloids , australoids, negroids , Arabs. Etc .

Old 05-30-2019, 05:14 AM

4,095 posts, read 3,686,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untasted View Post
https://images.app.goo.gl/QgC53cdseusq7cXFA

It's impossible that map is fake because it also shows non European ethnic groups in the world that we all know about and where they are located . , Such as mongoloids , australoids, negroids , Arabs. Etc .
Lol at that map. You can tell by the quality (or lack of) it was conjured up by a lone simpleton of low intellectual capacity. Virginia is Mulatto! Who knew?

Let's aim a little higher people and present credible sources or at least real sources.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
Lol at that map. You can tell by the quality (or lack of) it was conjured up by a lone simpleton of low intellectual capacity. Virginia is Mulatto! Who knew?

Let's aim a little higher people and present credible sources or at least real sources.

The predominant culture of the SOUTHEAST USA has its origins with the settlement of the region by British colonists and African slaves in the 17th century, as well as large groups of English, Scots and Ulster-Scots, Germans, Spanish, French, and Acadians in succeeding centuries.

Yes the whole SOUTH EAST USA has a great admixture and Multiracial population. It kind of reminds me of Brazil for the (European+black admixture majority) .
(I'm surprised you're surprised) . I myself lived in the deep South (Louisiana ) for 3 years and I know for sure how the avarage person from those places look like . Everybody knows the history of slavery (particularly) in the south ...
South east USA includes states like (West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Florida).

The North west , Midwest and North east would be the whitest areas in the USA since they are closer to Canada and closer to the artic. ( Remember the closer you get to the earth poles , artic and antartica , the more white population you'll see ). Just check the USA demography map.

You think I'm just making things up ???. All my comments are provable. You just have to check the world map

Last edited by Untasted; 05-30-2019 at 08:22 AM..

Old 05-30-2019, 08:18 AM

264 posts, read 135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untasted View Post
The predominant culture of the SOUTHEAST USA has its origins with the settlement of the region by British colonists and African slaves in the 17th century, as well as large groups of English, Scots and Ulster-Scots, Germans, Spanish, French, and Acadians in succeeding centuries.

Yes the whole SOUTH EAST USA has a great admixture and Multiracial population. It kind of reminds me of Brazil for the (European+black admixture majority) .
(I'm surprised you're surprised) . I myself lived in the deep South (Louisiana ) for 3 years and I know for sure how the avarage person from those places look like . Everybody knows the history of slavery (particularly) in the south ...
South east USA includes states like (West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Florida).
That map has to be the most idiotic thing so far in this tread.

Old 05-30-2019, 08:48 AM

Default sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabandgo View Post

you might like that world map better but still proves and support my argument
https://images.app.goo.gl/bE54Z7UbkJLDETZa9

Old 05-30-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyNationII View Post

Ok Sao Paulo

1) Brazil census shows african Brazilians In the majority for the first time (THE GUARDIAN)
2) Demand for American sperm is skyrocketing in Brazil (THE WALL STREET JOURNAL)
3) Brazil 2010 census shows changing race balance (BBC NEWS )
4) Bahia is Brazil's blackest state; but you'd never guessed it from latest tv soap ( THE GUARDIAN).

5)La población negra y mulata de Brasil supera por primera vez a la blanca (el mundo.es)
6)La población mulata supera a la blanca y pasa a ser la mayoritaria en Brasil (Estudio Nacional de Muestras por Domicilio)
7) Los negros son mayoría en el norte de Brasil y los blancos en el sur (el nacional)

Old 05-30-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabandgo View Post
you wont find an official world map about the world racial makeup but there are many people like this guy who does a great job in researching world etchnic and racial groups. whatever map you look for, they all will come up with something similar like this i promise you, its not very difficul after all , you just gotta follow a patter and correlation.

https://youtu.be/zpjbWjy65pA

Last edited by Untasted; 05-30-2019 at 09:48 AM..

Old 05-30-2019, 09:48 AM

877 posts, read 906,792 times
no, the problem with that map is that it has no research at all, he/she just ramdomly coloured each country subjectively.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas