U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 08:32 PM

5,340 posts, read 8,083,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumRules2000 View Post
You guys from America are mostly Multiracial and mixed with other races , the only true whites are still us the real Europeans. I met someone from Argentina who considered himself Italian but his looks shows otherwise, he looks rather meztizo or mulato but he's convinced he's Italian ����.

I think you have some phycological issues . First time I see a region supposedly white majority but it remains as a third third world country .
Have you ever been to Argentina? Might as well go to neighboring Uruguay too. Did he had an Italian passport? Many Argentinians inherit an Italian passport along with the Argentinian one. A person needs to recently descend from Italians for that to happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 02:59 PM

16 posts, read 2,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by upthere22 View Post
you might be the one who is wrong, most Argentinians are of Italian decent but from southern Italy and Sicilian, people there tend to be very dark.
Most Argentinians are of Italians decends ? .. hahaha
The only 100 percent true Europeans are the Europeans ourselves . America the continent is the most diverse and Multiracial continent among all continents in the world , you all have DNA from Negroids, Mongoloids , Australoids and Caucasoids , the 4 major human races. So anyways the Argentinian I met looks definately like the typical American , meztizo , mixed,mulato you name it . But European he was not

Old 07-23-2019, 03:05 PM

16 posts, read 2,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
Have you ever been to Argentina? Might as well go to neighboring Uruguay too. Did he had an Italian passport? Many Argentinians inherit an Italian passport along with the Argentinian one. A person needs to recently descend from Italians for that to happen.
Somebody from Nigeria can hold a swedish passport , but that doesn't make him/her a true Swedish we know that for sure . Many people in the Americas can indeed get european passport through their ancestors but that doesn't just apply to argentinians. Peruvian, Mexicans ,North Americans , Australians , braziians ,bolivians and south Africans can also do it . But this does not mean they are actually Europeans. In fact Argentinians are highly descriminated in Italy as far as I remember cuz they are the most annoying ones when bragging about their supposedly Europeans majority descendency

And yes I have been to Argentina . And it's just like the typical American country, lots of slums , poverty , multiracials everywhere , corruption , prostitution, lazy people you know

Last edited by ForumRules2000; 07-23-2019 at 03:17 PM..

Old 07-24-2019, 01:18 PM

280 posts, read 153,971 times
Argentinos are bullied in Italy because they have Incan admixture.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:19 PM

4,826 posts, read 4,469,183 times
Quote:
You guys from America are mostly Multiracial and mixed with other races , the only true whites are still us the real Europeans. I met someone from Argentina who considered himself Italian but his looks shows otherwise, he looks rather meztizo or mulato but he's convinced he's Italian ����.

I think you have some phycological issues . First time I see a region supposedly white majority but it remains as a third third world country .
Some eastern European countries are pretty crappy.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraculo View Post
Argentinos are bullied in Italy because they have Incan admixture.
Yes we all know Italians and other southern Europeans are loving people.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
y

And yes I have been to Argentina . And it's just like the typical American country, lots of slums , poverty , multiracials everywhere , corruption , prostitution, lazy people you know
Aren't you lovely.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:21 AM

675 posts, read 359,314 times
Chile is more prosperous because the carabineros (police) are far less corrupt, and their broken economy was put back on the right course in the late '70s by some smart guys from the University of Chicago.

Anecdotally, a regional joke is:

Q: What is the difference between moving to South America versus Central America?

A: In South America the new neighbors invite you to dinner to get to know you. In Central America the neighbors invite you to dinner to rob you while their friends burglarize your house.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
Chile is more prosperous because the carabineros (police) are far less corrupt, and their broken economy was put back on the right course in the late '70s by some smart guys from the University of Chicago.

Anecdotally, a regional joke is:

Q: What is the difference between moving to South America versus Central America?

A: In South America the new neighbors invite you to dinner to get to know you. In Central America the neighbors invite you to dinner to rob you while their friends burglarize your house.
Stupid joke. Despite its troubles. Central Americans are actually very friendly.

Old 07-25-2019, 10:42 AM

675 posts, read 359,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Stupid joke. Despite its troubles. Central Americans are actually very friendly.
A popular joke in Guatemala: If a mugger attacks you, donít cry out for help, the police might show up. Of course the same can be said for Venezuela and Brazil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or