U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2019, 11:15 AM

4,830 posts, read 4,476,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAZ View Post
A popular joke in Guatemala: If a mugger attacks you, donít cry out for help, the police might show up. az
That one was much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 03:34 PM

16 posts, read 2,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Aren't you lovely.
I love it when someone from the third world has a big mouth...
. Watch yourself before you watch us .!!..
Youre the one who needs the validation from the Europeans. You obviously suffer from some identity crisis . You're latin American which is synonymous to native Americans , meztizos , multiracials , Incas , salsa , bachata, merengue , corruption , poverty , high GINI and everything else in between . Who are you trying to sell your Europeaness to? .. because I'm sure not buying it. Lol

Old 07-26-2019, 04:21 PM

5,380 posts, read 8,098,524 times
He isn't worth much and definitely a minority. If I was UrbanLuis, I would ignore ForumRules2000. If he was a majority, then I would listen. Reality says something else. lol

Old 07-26-2019, 08:05 PM

4,830 posts, read 4,476,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
He isn't worth much and definitely a minority. If I was UrbanLuis, I would ignore ForumRules2000. If he was a majority, then I would listen. Reality says something else. lol
What ever the case may be, English language is clearly not his/her forte.

Last edited by UrbanLuis; 07-26-2019 at 08:36 PM..

Old 07-27-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
You still won't change the fact that you're poor and south American .

Old 07-27-2019, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
What ever the case may be, English language is clearly not his/her forte.
Im European and I speak 5 languages , (English, Spanish, french, German , Russian) , you being an American I bet can only speak one. I appreciate your observation but I'm not here to get English lessons from an ignorant American who's btw can't speak our indoeuropean language properly . I'm assuming you're not that stupid so you know exactly what I'm talking about lol .

Where are you from ? Let's talk about your poor country

Old 07-27-2019, 09:41 AM

5,380 posts, read 8,098,524 times
Blah, blah, blah... lol

No one puts attention to you. It can even be seen with your reputation. It will take you a long time to get just 100 votes and for what you have said so far. I simply don't see the vast majority of people caring of what you say.

Old 07-27-2019, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah... lol

No one puts attention to you. It can even be seen with your reputation. It will take you a long time to get just 100 votes and for what you have said so far. I simply don't see the vast majority of people caring of what you say.

Lol why should I care about what someone from poor Latin America think? I just waned to tell you how pathetic some of you are pretending to be more european , whiter and richer when in reality you are a bunch of poor and undeveloped nations . Can you really be that stupid ?

Of course no one will response because you got nothing to say . You're undeveloped!

Old 07-28-2019, 03:35 AM

24,292 posts, read 17,735,762 times
Quote:
Have you ever been to Argentina? Might as well go to neighboring Uruguay too. Did he had an Italian passport? Many Argentinians inherit an Italian passport along with the Argentinian one. A person needs to recently descend from Italians for that to happen.
Anyone who has a descendant who left Italy after 1861 can get Italian citizenship. All a person needs is one great great grandparents.

https://consnewyork.esteri.it/consol.../cittadinanza/

A person who be mostly Black, Native, Chinese, or Arab and get Italian citizenship due to Italosn laws.

The same is true for other European nations. A person with one great grandparent who fled the Holocaust could be mostly non white and still get German citizenship.

Lots of non whites gain European citizenship in these manners.

Old 07-28-2019, 03:46 AM

24,292 posts, read 17,735,762 times
Quote:
A lot Of Europeans think and talk like this. Not at all. Iíve but at least he is honest. If someone obviously has non white in them, they will not see you as one if them. In short for them mulattos are Black and mestizos are Natives, even if they do have European citizenship.

I have Spanish citizenship. I look like any other Black guy because Iím mostly Black and it would be ridiculous for me to tell every one Iím mixed in order to try to white myself.

Be proud of your true self and people like your buddy in this forum have no leverage against you.

And he is right about poverty, corruption, and other serious socioeconomic problems in Latin America. He forgot to mention child prostitution and forced prostitution.

Why not focus on ways on ways of making Latin America better, instead of trying to whiten yourselves? Real whites will never give you acceptance along those lines because your premise is false.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or