U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2018, 09:03 PM

1,052 posts, read 482,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
It's a problem on this forum political posts infuse everything it seems that so many just can't help themselves. It was fairly clear to me that the OP intended to have a political discussion from the start.
You know, AFP, politics never entered my mind. As a woman, what entered my mind FIRST, was the poor-little children under the heat, suffering, without food, and also that there might be violence, and many of them would be killed.........that was what I thought out first.....I AM NOT INTO POLITICS.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2018, 09:06 PM

5,214 posts, read 8,037,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
Many towns in the Appalachian mountains have been destroyed by MS-13......they are also been very active in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.
Yes. I was not aware of the effects in Appalachia, but I was of the havoc they are creating in parts of Long Island.

With that said, lets not forget that MS-13 started in Los Angeles. With deportation of criminals starting in the 1990īs after the law passed by Bill Clinton, countries such as Honduras and El Salvador became fertile ground for the American imported MS-13. Those countries were poor and with weak institutions that the deportees took advantage and almost took control of those countries, especially El Salvador. They recruited even kids. MS-13 made it to Long Island after local authorities decided to accept many Central American teenagers that made it into the US. Now it appears that round two is going to be upon the USA.

This video presents the issue quite nicely.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:26 PM

101 posts, read 40,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Mexicans are the last peolpe that should complain. How many Mexican illegals live in the US?

I can’t believe that you are saying something like that. Why shouldn’t Mexicans complain about their country being invaded? I kind of understand you cheap logic. You think that because Mexicans go to America illegally and work and live there and to a certain degree they are welcome by a percentage of the American population and we can say the government to. And that because of that Mexicans are morally obligated to or in debt to all nations and peoples who invade and colluded to( I’m not talking about individuals looking for a better life but a group of thousands of people), by force and violence violate the laws and disrespect their police and immigration officers and demand food, housing, clothes etc. and want the Mexican government to apply the laws they think are convenient to them.

Well let me tell you that I don’t see any Americans invading Mexico or demanding anything from Mexico. What I’m saying is that if Mexico is morally obligated or in debt to it will be to Americans not central Americans. American are the ones that had been welcoming Mexicans as far a I know. I don’t see Mexican flooding central American countries or asking for any favor from them, or I don’t recall ever central America doing something for Mexico or for Mexicans in general. You know that central Americas the majority hate Mexicans, instead of blaming their own governments or people because you know that when they go through Mexico is their own people who rape, kill and rob. If ever a catastrophe where to happened to America that they must flee for whatever reason, then Mexicans will feel more than happy to help. What central American are using to blackmail Mexican, Mexican government and the whole world is the good will of the American people toward Mexico.
Then according to your logic if Mexico fulfils all their demands America will be obligated to do the same for Mexicans? Of course not. That’s not how it works body, if my neighbor gives me a hand I’m morally obligated to help him back, a stranger can’t come to me and demand that I help him because I was helped by my neighbor or that I’m obligated to help everyone because of that. If I want to help is my choice to do so if not is my right no to do so without being criticize , if the stranger by force takes what he wants from me thinking that he as the right to that is call robbery.

Before the caravan, the attitude of Mexicans towards central American crossing Mexico illegally was very indifferent, Mexicans not the ones in living in America didn’t give a damn about it most Mexicans didn’t even know about central America until now and the results wont be good for central Americans. As I said before central Americans should turn around and go back.

Old 10-28-2018, 01:33 AM

4,665 posts, read 2,643,151 times
Quote:
Multitudes of people with little children from San Salvador, Honduras, and Guatemala have entered Mexican territories on the way to the United States of America, since yesterday, due to hunger and lack of jobs in these countries. I fear that Mexico will use force against them.....just wondering how they entered Mexico, since they have a wall between Guatemala and Mexico. The USA is getting their armed forces ready to shut the border adjacent to Mexico, and have asked Mexico not to let them continue forward.......

Very surprised to see that no one has brought this issue forward......!!!!!
Quote:
"MEXICO has a fear of having to take care of the refugees." The United States is taking care of Mexicans refugees...!!!!! We need the wall now more than ever completed and SOON.....Another wall between the US and Canada....
Quote:
You know, AFP, politics never entered my mind. As a woman, what entered my mind FIRST, was the poor-little children under the heat, suffering, without food, and also that there might be violence, and many of them would be killed.........that was what I thought out first.....I AM NOT INTO POLITICS.......
Right... no politics to be found... the very nature of the situation is political regardless of position.

Im sure your concern is the poor little children. Do you have any idea how dangerous Honduras is? Violent gangs control every corner of the country.

I'm not saying we should grant them asylum, but I dont blame them for the risk they are taking to escape their country. If I was Honduran I would be getting out too.

Old 10-28-2018, 05:12 AM

15,947 posts, read 36,180,478 times
Quote:
Many towns in the Appalachian mountains have been destroyed by MS-13......they are also been very active in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.
MS-13 destroying the Appalachian towns? Is there much of an El Salvadoran population there?

Old 10-28-2018, 02:59 PM

4,811 posts, read 4,443,437 times
Central Americans crossing through Mexico is nothing new. Mexican police and immigration officials have treated them terribly. Ameŕicans treats the millions of Mexicans living in The US much better. These Hondurans just want to get to the US. Most of them do NOT want to stay in Mexico. When Mexico does something about the millions of illegals in the US then we can talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cid911 View Post
I canít believe that you are saying something like that. Why shouldnít Mexicans complain about their country being invaded? I kind of understand you cheap logic. You think that because Mexicans go to America illegally and work and live there and to a certain degree they are welcome by a percentage of the American population and we can say the government to. And that because of that Mexicans are morally obligated to or in debt to all nations and peoples who invade and colluded to( Iím not talking about individuals looking for a better life but a group of thousands of people), by force and violence violate the laws and disrespect their police and immigration officers and demand food, housing, clothes etc. and want the Mexican government to apply the laws they think are convenient to them.

Well let me tell you that I donít see any Americans invading Mexico or demanding anything from Mexico. What Iím saying is that if Mexico is morally obligated or in debt to it will be to Americans not central Americans. American are the ones that had been welcoming Mexicans as far a I know. I donít see Mexican flooding central American countries or asking for any favor from them, or I donít recall ever central America doing something for Mexico or for Mexicans in general. You know that central Americas the majority hate Mexicans, instead of blaming their own governments or people because you know that when they go through Mexico is their own people who rape, kill and rob. If ever a catastrophe where to happened to America that they must flee for whatever reason, then Mexicans will feel more than happy to help. What central American are using to blackmail Mexican, Mexican government and the whole world is the good will of the American people toward Mexico.
Then according to your logic if Mexico fulfils all their demands America will be obligated to do the same for Mexicans? Of course not. Thatís not how it works body, if my neighbor gives me a hand Iím morally obligated to help him back, a stranger canít come to me and demand that I help him because I was helped by my neighbor or that Iím obligated to help everyone because of that. If I want to help is my choice to do so if not is my right no to do so without being criticize , if the stranger by force takes what he wants from me thinking that he as the right to that is call robbery.

Before the caravan, the attitude of Mexicans towards central American crossing Mexico illegally was very indifferent, Mexicans not the ones in living in America didnít give a damn about it most Mexicans didnít even know about central America until now and the results wont be good for central Americans. As I said before central Americans should turn around and go back.

Old 10-28-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Central Americans crossing through Mexico is nothing new. Mexican police and immigration officials have treated them terribly. Ameŕicans treats the millions of Mexicans living in The US much better. These Hondurans just want to get to the US. Most of them do NOT want to stay in Mexico. When Mexico does something about the millions of illegals in the US then we can talk.

Typical central American diatribe, are you playing dumb or what America is a sovereign nation as far as I’m concern they can start deporting them as of now and all the illegal central Americans to has long as all of you don’t end up in Mexico. Mexico will take care of their deported population. The thing is that central Americans are acting like animals and showing their true colors, they are always playing the victim hiding under woman and children all men in the caravan are just a bunch of cowards. If they don’t turn around and go back they will be stop.

this is a socond caravan and this is happening today.

this is your people and acording to you mexicans are not suppose to complain and just let you do what ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTfwSbctNTg

Old 10-28-2018, 06:42 PM

[quote=cid911;53490614]Typical central American diatribe, are you playing dumb or what America is a sovereign nation as far as Iím concern they can start deporting them as of now and all the illegal central Americans to has long as all of you donít end up in Mexico. Mexico will take care of their deported population. The thing is that central Americans are acting like animals and showing their true colors, they are always playing the victim hiding under woman and children all men in the caravan are just a bunch of cowards. If they donít turn around and go back they will be stop.

this is a socond caravan and this is happening today.

this is your people and acording to you mexicans are not suppose to complain and just let you do what ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTfwSbctNTg

Old 10-28-2018, 09:16 PM

15,947 posts, read 36,180,478 times
Someday, all of this is going to be the other way around...Americans fleeing to get out of the U.S.

Old 10-29-2018, 12:38 AM

422 posts, read 346,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Someday, all of this is going to be the other way around...Americans fleeing to get out of the U.S.
That is going to take a long time for it to happen and we may not even get to see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or