U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-13-2018, 08:04 PM
 
Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,208 posts, read 1,593,153 times
Reputation: 706

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrizeWinner View Post
I told you do your research no time to explain anything.



How do I cherry pick and twist words, that's just an emotional way of saying its nothing for me to catch you in your lies.








Do you know what ad hominem is?! Me stating you talking long to reply is not wrong.Maybe you need to mature a little bit and use ad hominems when I didn't use them towards you.




You still haven't explained how am I wrong.I'm still waiting.






Post examples of common Afro-Brazilians using the term n!kk@ or just shut up about it.We don't care about musical artists.If you had any thing to back it up you would of done it by now, its not like anyone believes you.




Why would I need a translation of Portuguese when I can hear them say the word n!gg@ in their rap.Obviously you're lying. And again it doesn't matter what rappers or musical artists are saying, since its so common among Afro-Brazilians let me see you post something of them doing it.




Ok so thats it, its not used every day. If street dudes use it just post the video with the timestamp of it, other than that you are just talking hot air.



Aren't you tired of lying you haven't posted any reference, link or even any video of Dominicans or any one stating that people living in Washington Heights claim Harlem.





Dude stop it you don't know anything about South Africa . Enlighten yourself. Coloreds is racial category not an ethnic group. Many Afro-Americans like you don't know the difference because race and ethnicity are almost inseparable




So you think living in Brazil gives you an authority to talk on DR politics and contest with Dominicans about what goes on there.




And said some Coloreds can include the term mulatto, if you can keep up with reading you would see I stated the ''colored'' designation includes many racial categories and racial hybrids.


You keep exhibiting your lack of knowledge. French,Spanish and Euorpean are white not racial categories. And yes I never said its not racially diverse, just not the most any one in their right mind knows states like California are more racially diverse.




First of all I mean racially category not ethnicity.And you still can't show any source to show it wasn't a reference to prove they were not recognized as a category.The South African government definitely facilitated the racial category ''coloreds'' before and after Apartheid.




Show proof that Coloreds were the same racial categories as black, there were many non-black people lumped in, just say thank you and be thankful for me enlightening you.




Neo-colonialist are irrelevant to the convo of Haitian immigration into the DR like I told you. And who is the we you are talking about are you delusional or have a split personality.

Many Dominicans do descend from people in Spain even your Afro-Dominicans. See its ok for you to highlight the French and Spanish in your hometown but disregard the presence of Spaniards in the DR. Many confused people like want highlight your diversity but are mad when others highlight their own home's diversity.



Bro you're the one that is making everything about race.



Makes no sense your first intial post in this thread was about race NOT how to handle immigration of Haitians in the DR.

I'll quote your first post again since you have a hard time remembering.







What you don't understand is that simply put is that you shouldn't be worried about how connected Dominicans feel connected to their African lineage.




Well I don't care what the difference Afroxxx and Afro-Centric,your own stupid terms of Afroxxx sounds like African porn to me.






I like how you finally admitted that you have not spoken on Dominican Legislation obviously because don't have knowledge on the DR.There fore your comments are pretty much nothing but racially motivated in this thread.



What that didn't even make any sense....







Me and others know what you said.



Yea read and comprehend your words like ''splaining''.



First of all if you paid attention I said , the Dominican Republic has different racial dynamics than the US and Caribbean. Pay attention really.

And as far as the Caribbean having the same racial dynamics as the US,np that's a total other digression.



Your point was irrelevant because it didn't deal with immigration or the Dominican Republic.




Are you serious , you have got to be kidding .... now its obvious that you are trolling.





I think Dominicans on here are telling you what they have done to absorb the Haitian immigrants and are saying the DR government can't take more.

You ignoring this has shown you don't have enough IQ to stay on topic let alone quote me properly.


This thread has already digressed enough and I am not going to say anymore because I am wasting my time.
As I said you are one dumb kid.....willfully ignorant as I have ever seen. Keep trying to disregard the facts placed in front of you. So let me reiterate them once more......i can continue to do this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-13-2018, 08:21 PM
 
301 posts, read 187,121 times
Reputation: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
As I said you are one dumb kid.....willfully ignorant as I have ever seen. Keep trying to disregard the facts placed in front of you. So let me reiterate them once more......i can continue to do this
No you can't, the more you talk the more you exhibit your ignorance and further your delusion its just time for you to admit you can't back anything with facts.

Last edited by PrizeWinner; 11-13-2018 at 08:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2018, 09:14 PM
 
Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,208 posts, read 1,593,153 times
Reputation: 706
[quote=PrizeWinner;53636266]I told you do your research no time to explain anything.



How do I cherry pick and twist words, that's just an emotional way of saying its nothing for me to catch you in your lies.

The only one emotional is the kid who WANTS to marginalize my statements and claims I am on a race tirade when I corrected his fellow Dominican on bad racial make up statististics...remember the 10% Black?? Probably not because you cant read too well.



Do you know what ad hominem is?! Me stating you talking long to reply is not wrong.Maybe you need to mature a little bit and use ad hominems when I didn't use them towards you.

Dont get mad because you got called out for attempting a subliminal personal insult. Ad hominem...google it




You still haven't explained how am I wrong.I'm still waiting.

I cant break it down for you anymore than I already have stable genius.




Post examples of common Afro-Brazilians using the term n!kk@ or just shut up about it.We don't care about musical artists.If you had any thing to back it up you would of done it by now, its not like anyone believes you.

OMG....again, I STATED that it wasnt used by everyday Brazilians. But used by street dudes and rappers. You really dont understand do you? If I SAID everyday Cariocas used it then you possibly would have a point. Or have you types so many falsities that you have gotten yourself confused? And If I described the demographic that uses it you should be worried about that demographic, idiot......

Post the comment where I said everyday Cariocas and not rappers use it..........



Why would I need a translation of Portuguese when I can hear them say the word n!gg@ in their rap.Obviously you're lying. And again it doesn't matter what rappers or musical artists are saying, since its so common among Afro-Brazilians let me see you post something of them doing it.

I asked if you could speak portuguese because you refused to look up the videos. But Ill help you out once again. https://youtu.be/DzWGf7xPqOY

Too easy...I gave you all the tools you needed.




Ok so thats it, its not used every day. If street dudes use it just post the video with the timestamp of it, other than that you are just talking hot air.

Timestamp? LMAO....what does the time stamp tell you dummy?


Aren't you tired of lying you haven't posted any reference, link or even any video of Dominicans or any one stating that people living in Washington Heights claim Harlem.

I dont need to post a video stating what I know where I reside. Thats the problem with your ignorance...you get all your info from youtube and the internet....i doubt you ever even been to Wash Heights. I noticed how you never conceded thatb there are other parts of Harlem with their own distinct names.....still waiting...




Dude stop it you don't know anything about South Africa . Enlighten yourself. Coloreds is racial category not an ethnic group. Many Afro-Americans like you don't know the difference because race and ethnicity are almost inseparable

Yep, just that Coloreds are fighting for recognition in the constitution...something you didnt even know stable genius....lol



So you think living in Brazil gives you an authority to talk on DR politics and contest with Dominicans about what goes on there.

Never said it does. You assume so. But I truly have a worldy view, unlike you and your homies. None of yall can state what people say and do by just posting Youtube videos as your empirical evidence only. When challenged by someone with facts you take offense. I understand, thats what people who hate to be wrong do....just like disregarding the posts I was responding to and then trying to state that their thoughts and narratives were mine to begion with. I really want you to address that. But once you admit that the basis of your argument is false you have to admit you are full of s%%t. I know you dont wanna admit it..

You think because you has "a Latino" as you put it that you know better than me what goes on in Harlem?? And I live there half the year.....??

And said some Coloreds can include the term mulatto, if you can keep up with reading you would see I stated the ''colored'' designation includes many racial categories and racial hybrids.

Coloreds do not include muti racial groups. And you will stop using that word Mulatto...remember, one cannot project their idea of race to another country. And SA is FAR from anything like the DR kid......


You keep exhibiting your lack of knowledge. French,Spanish and Euorpean are white not racial categories. And yes I never said its not racially diverse, just not the most any one in their right mind knows states like California are more racially diverse.

Dude stop it....



First of all I mean racially category not ethnicity.And you still can't show any source to show it wasn't a reference to prove they were not recognized as a category.The South African government definitely facilitated the racial category ''coloreds'' before and after Apartheid.

See when you are wrong you cannot even admit it...as evidenced by our lengthy back and forth.....you meant what you initially stated which was incorrect. They are not recognized by the Constitution. Which is what they are fighting for. But it would be easy to prove me wrong...just past a copy of the constitution...but you didnt know anything about that so i wont hold my breath....




Show proof that Coloreds were the same racial categories as black, there were many non-black people lumped in, just say thank you and be thankful for me enlightening you.

See my comment above stable genius.....



Neo-colonialist are irrelevant to the convo of Haitian immigration into the DR like I told you. And who is the we you are talking about are you delusional or have a split personality.

That whole exchange went over your head. Read it again.....or just keep quiet.

Many Dominicans do descend from people in Spain even your Afro-Dominicans. See its ok for you to highlight the French and Spanish in your hometown but disregard the presence of Spaniards in the DR. Many confused people like want highlight your diversity but are mad when others highlight their own home's diversity.

You didnt even know about the racial make up of New Orleans until I detailed it huh? And its historical fact that Trujillo spread propoganda that all Domonicans are descended from Spain so as to have them disregard any acknowledment of African heritage. Thats a fact and your continued attempts at refuting continue to show your willful ignorance...Anyone with a brain knows that Dominicans are mixed with African and/or Indian. But you will argue that point as well....just wait....



Bro you're the one that is making everything about race.

Why kid? Cause I responded to a factually incorrect statistic on the racial make up of your island? You mad bro??




Makes no sense your first intial post in this thread was about race NOT how to handle immigration of Haitians in the DR.

I'll quote your first post again since you have a hard time remembering.


I can respond to whomever and whatever I want.You mad bro??




What you don't understand is that simply put is that you shouldn't be worried about how connected Dominicans feel connected to their African lineage.

And you shouldnt be worried so much about African Americans And Afro latinos if you care not about connections to Afro heritage. How about that?? You are mad bro...I told you we would unpack your BS.....



Well I don't care what the difference Afroxxx and Afro-Centric,your own stupid terms of Afroxxx sounds like African porn to me.

To act so educated about the stance and ideologies of Afro Americans and the Afro Latino movement, you are really ignorant. Only a willfully ignorant idiot lob out terms and then state that they dont care what those terms mean...smh. Let me help you out kid...Afroxxx is the blanket term utilized by the Afro latino movement to describe the sub categories of the movement...i.e. Afro Cuban, Afro peruvian, Afro Brazilian, Afro Columbian...it helps to ask questions when you dont know something and not wallow in ignorance....I mean you are Latino and dont know this....wow


I like how you finally admitted that you have not spoken on Dominican Legislation obviously because don't have knowledge on the DR.There fore your comments are pretty much nothing but racially motivated in this thread.

Smart people dont speak on the intimate details of things they know not of....but then again youre not that bright so I wouldnt expect you to do that...because I stated this fact a few times and you are just catching on to it??...yeah...


What that didn't even make any sense....

You are a walking exercise in Cognitive Dissonance.....


Me and others know what you said.

Once again, Originally Posted by platanopower
AntonioR is 100% right. US society is trying to pressure the Dominican Republic into take in any Haitian illegal immigrants willing to come and to help Haiti with any problem, as if their problems are ours and we are their doormat. From the powerful US government, to rich n influential American celebrities (especially black), and everyday Latino, black, n white people (white liberals are pro black due to white guilt) ,even a few brainwashed Afrocentric Dominican Americans. No we will NOT take in 500,000 - 2million illegal Haitians, thats a dub, our country is not an orphanage, they need to fix their country, or a wall will be built, only 2 solutions, Americans going to have to accept that and mind their business
.

So I stated there is no Black American, Liberal and Afro latino agenda and asked him to provide evidence of teh claim. Thats what I said. You dont like to admit when you are wrong......sign of willful ignorance.

Yea read and comprehend your words like ''splaining''.

Yep, trying to ignore the facts presented you got some 'splaining to do Lucy...but that went right over your shallow head as well.....



First of all if you paid attention I said , the Dominican Republic has different racial dynamics than the US and Caribbean. Pay attention really.

And as far as the Caribbean having the same racial dynamics as the US,np that's a total other digression.



Your point was irrelevant because it didn't deal with immigration or the Dominican Republic.

*********r immigration for the moment..we need to unpack the falsities you have been posting and false narratives of me injecting race into this discussion when your fellow Dominican made the initial post bro....we can chat about your xenophobia and immigration after that. I gave you multiple opportunities to comprehend and read up on all of the dialogue before you chose to chime in...




Are you serious , you have got to be kidding .... now its obvious that you are trolling.


You stated Im pushing racial definitions on the DR...where is that post where I stated the DR should adhere to particular racial definitions? Idiot.....damn


I think Dominicans on here are telling you what they have done to absorb the Haitian immigrants and are saying the DR government can't take more.

You ignoring this has shown you don't have enough IQ to stay on topic let alone quote me properly.
You ignoring ALL the points I made is the digression of the debate. You should have stopped talking a while ago...I told you your ignorance was on shine...yet you keep talking....so Ill keep pointing it out. Im going to point it out everytime I see you post something stupid from now on.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2018, 09:40 PM
 
Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,208 posts, read 1,593,153 times
Reputation: 706
[quote=PrizeWinner;53636266]I told you do your research no time to explain anything.



How do I cherry pick and twist words, that's just an emotional way of saying its nothing for me to catch you in your lies.


Inital claim about Black Americans having an immigration agenda AND somehow brainwashing Afro Dominicans?? Surely you all jest....

Originally Posted by platanopower
AntonioR is 100% right. US society is trying to pressure the Dominican Republic into take in any Haitian illegal immigrants willing to come and to help Haiti with any problem, as if their problems are ours and we are their doormat. From the powerful US government, to rich n influential American celebrities (especially black), and everyday Latino, black, n white people (white liberals are pro black due to white guilt) ,even a few brainwashed Afrocentric Dominican Americans. No we will NOT take in 500,000 - 2million illegal Haitians, thats a dub, our country is not an orphanage, they need to fix their country, or a wall will be built, only 2 solutions, Americans going to have to accept that and mind their business.

Then after I shot that down....

Originally Posted by platanopower View Post
And yes many Americans talk badly about us Dominicans and try guilt shame us into accepting a quater of Haiti into our country. Celebrities, Politicans, everyday people, African Americans, Liberal Whites, Afro Latinos (who are mostly mulattos but African Americans brainwashed them into practicing the one drop rule). You can hear it in the news, social media, every time theirs a problem with Haiti "Oh Dominican Republic should help them out", or when DR kicked out thousands of Haitian illegals Americans were complaining "Oh this is inhumane, the Dominican Republic is racist and coldhearted" for kicking out illegals

Me and others know what you said.

Nah, you really dont know what I said cause you TOTALLY purposely ignored the above....willful ignorance at its best....

Very bad reading and comprehension kid....

Time to unpack your ignorance kid....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-13-2018, 10:38 PM
 
301 posts, read 187,121 times
Reputation: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post





The only one emotional is the kid who WANTS to marginalize my statements and claims I am on a race tirade when I corrected his fellow Dominican on bad racial make up statististics...remember the 10% Black?? Probably not because you cant read too well.
Dude,where the other statistics and other stats to back up your claims you have not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


Dont get mad because you got called out for attempting a subliminal personal insult. Ad hominem...google it

You don't know what an ad hominem is period.



You still haven't explained how am I wrong.I'm still waiting.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


I cant break it down for you anymore than I already have stable genius.
You haven't broken anything down at all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


OMG....again, I STATED that it wasnt used by everyday Brazilians. But used by street dudes and rappers. You really dont understand do you? If I SAID everyday Cariocas used it then you possibly would have a point. Or have you types so many falsities that you have gotten yourself confused? And If I described the demographic that uses it you should be worried about that demographic, idiot......
Post proof and post examples of any Afro Brazilian saying the word n!gg@ , because as of right now,its not just me but no one is buying that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


Post the comment where I said everyday Cariocas and not rappers use it..........

Well lets see the examples of them using it if its so common in Brazil all you doing is just spewing hot air.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

I asked if you could speak portuguese because you refused to look up the videos. But Ill help you out once again. https://youtu.be/DzWGf7xPqOY

Timestamp? LMAO....what does the time stamp tell you dummy?
Don't play games, make it simple, if you there are Afro-Brazilians saying the n!gg@ word, then post the video with the time stamp of it as proof. I already told you a rap song doesn't represent anything. And even if its in the rap song its as simple as pointing out a time stamp to make it easier to pinpoint.

Honestly you are just posting anything to back up your lie.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

I dont need to post a video stating what I know where I reside. Thats the problem with your ignorance...you get all your info from youtube and the internet....i doubt you ever even been to Wash Heights. I noticed how you never conceded thatb there are other parts of Harlem with their own distinct names.....still waiting...

Where do you reside , in Brazil or NYC or is it New Oreans? Because you are literally all over the place.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

Yep, just that Coloreds are fighting for recognition in the constitution...something you didnt even know stable genius....lol

Back it up with proof, cite your sources in quote.You didn't even know about the term coloreds
in South Africa before I mentioned it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

Never said it does. You assume so. But I truly have a worldy view, unlike you and your homies. None of yall can state what people say and do by just posting Youtube videos as your empirical evidence only. When challenged by someone with facts you take offense. I understand, thats what people who hate to be wrong do....just like disregarding the posts I was responding to and then trying to state that their thoughts and narratives were mine to begion with. I really want you to address that. But once you admit that the basis of your argument is false you have to admit you are full of s%%t. I know you dont wanna admit it..
Bro stop playing games, speaking of the way maps are drawn and even identity of Dominicans in the height they don't consider it Harlem. If it was , you would be able to back it up with proof.


Otherwise all you are saying its just a claim.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


And said some Coloreds can include the term mulatto, if you can keep up with reading you would see I stated the ''colored'' designation includes many racial categories and racial hybrids.
Right, you didn't even know about the term coloreds before I mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

Coloreds do not include muti racial groups. And you will stop using that word Mulatto...remember, one cannot project their idea of race to another country. And SA is FAR from anything like the DR kid......

Why you just make yourself look more ridiculous.

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloureds


Coloureds (Afrikaans: Kleurlinge) are a multiracial ethnic group native to Southern Africawho have ancestry from various populations inhabiting the region, including Khoisan, Bantus, Afrikaners, Austronesians, East Asians and also South Asians. Because of the combination of ethnicities, different families and individuals have a variety of different physical features.[7][8]





Quote:
https://africasacountry.com/2018/06/...fter-apartheid

The responses to all three events so far tends to be divided along the lines of one group—among them former activists, well known journalists and bloggers, and educated elites denouncing the politics that might be explicit or lying in wait in references to being Coloured or Indian.







Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

Dude stop it....

Well its the truth Louisiana is diverse but in actuality its not the most diverse state nor do most people think of it as such.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


See when you are wrong you cannot even admit it...as evidenced by our lengthy back and forth.....you meant what you initially stated which was incorrect. They are not recognized by the Constitution. Which is what they are fighting for. But it would be easy to prove me wrong...just past a copy of the constitution...but you didnt know anything about that so i wont hold my breath....
You don't know anything about what the term ''coloreds'' is about , aren't you the one that said its an ethnicity look above and see how wrong you are.

Coloreds have always been recognized by the South African Constitution ,just shows how on uninformed you are.





Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


That whole exchange went over your head. Read it again.....or just keep quiet.
Im not going to read anything when you can't even quote.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

You didnt even know about the racial make up of New Orleans until I detailed it huh? And its historical fact that Trujillo spread propoganda that all Domonicans are descended from Spain so as to have them disregard any acknowledment of African heritage. Thats a fact and your continued attempts at refuting continue to show your willful ignorance...Anyone with a brain knows that Dominicans are mixed with African and/or Indian. But you will argue that point as well....just wait....


Still doesn't mean that New Orleans is racially diverse.Who are you to say Dominicans disregard their African heritage or not. And what DOES IT MATTER. What does African ancestry have to do with Haitian immigration to the Dominican Republic, your first post in the thread was racially motivated just admit it.








Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


Why kid? Cause I responded to a factually incorrect statistic on the racial make up of your island? You mad bro??

You don't seem to understand that people can racially identify as they want. This is why Afro-Americans like Adam Clayton Powell andRock Newman, identified as black when they were really white.

Same thing in the DR it doesn't matter if they are an 3 quarters black let them identify as they want.

Fact is Dominicans are mixed and thats how they identify.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


I'll quote
your first post
Thats just it you can't quote anything properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

I can respond to whomever and whatever I want.You mad bro??
Well you could , you just make yourself look more like a troll with nothing else to do.





Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

And you shouldnt be worried so much about African Americans And Afro latinos if you care not about connections to Afro heritage. How about that?? You are mad bro...I told you we would unpack your BS.....
That doesn't make any sense how am I worrying about Afro-Americans and Afro-Latinos when its you so worried about Dominicans and Brazilians in another country and how they should identify.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


To act so educated about the stance and ideologies of Afro Americans and the Afro Latino movement, you are really ignorant. Only a willfully ignorant idiot lob out terms and then state that they dont care what those terms mean...smh. Let me help you out kid...Afroxxx is the blanket term utilized by the Afro latino movement to describe the sub categories of the movement...i.e. Afro Cuban, Afro peruvian, Afro Brazilian, Afro Columbian...it helps to ask questions when you dont know something and not wallow in ignorance....I mean you are Latino and dont know this....wow
I just googled Afroxxx and literally got a bunch of porn results.Stop lying Afroxxx is a term you just made up.

Just look at what I got when I put in google.
https://www.google.com/search?client=avast&q=Afroxxx

And I am not any expert about the ideologies of the Afro Latino and Afro-American Black pride movments, I am just addressing your claims of it and how you are VERY INACCURATE in your stances.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


Smart people dont speak on the intimate details of things they know not of....
Exactly and unfortunately you don't fit the category of those people(smart people) and have nothing to contribute to the topic.

What that didn't even make any sense....



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post


So I stated there is no Black American, Liberal and Afro latino agenda and asked him to provide evidence of teh claim. Thats what I said. You dont like to admit when you are wrong......sign of willful ignorance.
You really have a hard time making sense.



Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post

Yep, trying to ignore the facts presented you got some 'splaining to do Lucy...but that went right over your shallow head as well.....
Now I think you have a hard time speaking English. Splaining is not a word and please don't try to make it one.

First of all if you paid attention I said , the Dominican Republic has different racial dynamics than the US and Caribbean. Pay attention really.





Your point was irrelevant because it didn't deal with immigration or the Dominican Republic.




Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
****
*****r immigration for the moment..we need to unpack the falsities you have been posting and false narratives of me injecting race into this discussion when your fellow Dominican made the initial post bro....we can chat about your xenophobia and immigration after that. I gave you multiple opportunities to comprehend and read up on all of the dialogue before you chose to chime in...

We're not because you can't cite any of sources.




Are you serious , you have got to be kidding .... now its obvious that you are trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
[b]****

You stated Im pushing racial definitions on the DR...where is that post where I stated the DR should adhere to particular racial definitions? Idiot.....damn
You are pushing racial definitions since you don't seem to understand Dominicans are mixed.

I think Dominicans on here are telling you what they have done to absorb the Haitian immigrants and are saying the DR government can't take more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
[b]

****


You ignoring this has shown you don't have enough IQ to stay on topic let alone quote me properly.
You ignoring ALL the points I made is the digression of the debate. You should have stopped talking a while ago...I told you your ignorance was on shine...yet you keep talking....so Ill keep pointing it out. Im going to point it out everytime I see you post something stupid from now on.....


Ignorance on shine, you not even people from NO use that slang you sure you are not one of those Afro Americans in NY making up stuff as you go along?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post



Inital claim about Black Americans having an immigration agenda AND somehow brainwashing Afro Dominicans?? Surely you all jest....


The word agenda was not said once in that paragraph.He basically said don't project the societal problems of the US onto the Dominican Republic.

Read and practice.And stop lying


Quote:
Originally Posted by platanopower View Post
AntonioR is 100% right. US society is trying to pressure the Dominican Republic into take in any Haitian illegal immigrants willing to come and to help Haiti with any problem, as if their problems are ours and we are their doormat. From the powerful US government, to rich n influential American celebrities (especially black), and everyday Latino, black, n white people (white liberals are pro black due to white guilt) ,even a few brainwashed Afrocentric Dominican Americans. No we will NOT take in 500,000 - 2million illegal Haitians, thats a dub, our country is not an orphanage, they need to fix their country, or a wall will be built, only 2 solutions, Americans going to have to accept that and mind their business.





Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post



Nah, you really dont know what I said cause you TOTALLY purposely ignored the above....willful ignorance at its best....

Very bad reading and comprehension kid....

Time to unpack your ignorance kid....
Where are your sources to back up your claims .You have not backed up anything with reliable material. You are just all hot air and recklessly trolling.

I think you should be done by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2018, 03:40 AM
 
Location: Caribbean
7,854 posts, read 2,519,737 times
Reputation: 2826
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
Whose dynamics and what other America? The Caribbean definitly had the same racial dynamics as the US fool....they are Diaspora Blacks just like American Blacks. Cultural differences yes...
Not exactly. Specify which islands are you speaking about because my country of descent certainly does not have the same racial dynamic as the States. In fact, most places have a different dynamic from the U.S. AND the Dominican Republic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2018, 08:08 AM
 
Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,208 posts, read 1,593,153 times
Reputation: 706
[quote=PrizeWinner;53637502]Dude,where the other statistics and other stats to back up your claims you have not.

I questioned your homies statistics. If Im wrong support those statistics, thats how it works. He made the claim idiot...lmao

Post proof and post examples of any Afro Brazilian saying the word n!gg@ , because as of right now,its not just me but no one is buying that.

You didnt see the video? Or you couldnt understand Portuguese? Here it is again...https://youtu.be/DzWGf7xPqOY. I asked if you needed me to translate dummy...

Well lets see the examples of them using it if its so common in Brazil all you doing is just spewing hot air.

I said it wasnt commononly used by Brazilians but it was used in Rap and Funk. Did I not? I can unpack that for you again if you like....


Don't play games, make it simple, if you there are Afro-Brazilians saying the n!gg@ word, then post the video with the time stamp of it as proof. I already told you a rap song doesn't represent anything. And even if its in the rap song its as simple as pointing out a time stamp to make it easier to pinpoint.

Honestly you are just posting anything to back up your lie.

You are a special kind of retard. I posted the video, you said you didnt need help translating Portuguese because you could here them say the word correct? Now I need to make it simple for your simple mind? Listen to the song, its actually a very good song....

Where do you reside , in Brazil or NYC or is it New Oreans? Because you are literally all over the place.

Im international kid....something you evidently are NOT......I have places in multiple cities. Where you live cher?


Back it up with proof, cite your sources in quote.You didn't even know about the term coloreds
in South Africa before I mentioned it.

You said Mulattos...I correctly stated them as coloreds.....check your post again kid...

Bro stop playing games, speaking of the way maps are drawn and even identity of Dominicans in the height they don't consider it Harlem. If it was , you would be able to back it up with proof.

Speaking of the way maps are drawn??...lol...you mean listing the neighborhoods that make up Harlem? And Im not going to argue with an idiot that has never been to Harlem...next

Otherwise all you are saying its just a claim.

EVERYTHING you state is a claim......a false one at that.....

Right, you didn't even know about the term coloreds before I mentioned it.

Right, Im pretty sure you called them Mulattos and I corrected you but I guess I injected teh word Mulatto correct?


Why you just make yourself look more ridiculous.





Well its the truth Louisiana is diverse but in actuality its not the most diverse state nor do most people think of it as such.

How diverse is Louisiana? And most people dont think of it as such?? LMAO.....OK.....who are those people?


You don't know anything about what the term ''coloreds'' is about , aren't you the one that said its an ethnicity look above and see how wrong you are.

Coloreds have always been recognized by the South African Constitution ,just shows how on uninformed you are.

No they havent....but if you think so provide a link or copy of said constitution...



Still doesn't mean that New Orleans is racially diverse.Who are you to say Dominicans disregard their African heritage or not. And what DOES IT MATTER. What does African ancestry have to do with Haitian immigration to the Dominican Republic, your first post in the thread was racially motivated just admit it.

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. Willful ignorance....I posted the initial post with AntonioR...so are you mad that he posted inaccurate statistics or that a Black American corrected him?? This is more of your unpacking....




You don't seem to understand that people can racially identify as they want. This is why Afro-Americans like Adam Clayton Powell andRock Newman, identified as black when they were really white.

Adam Clayton Powell white??? Stupid....sorry to burst your bubble, he was mixed.....many of the Black Americans who were fair skinned passed for white for opportunities....in Louisiana we called it passe blanc...pass for white. He did not passe noir.....stupid comment bro.

Rock Newman, from PBS white?? Idiot.....so a very light skinned black person is really white??....lmao...keep talking...I told you....

Is Karen Finney white as well?...lol

Same thing in the DR it doesn't matter if they are an 3 quarters black let them identify as they want.

Fact is Dominicans are mixed and thats how they identify.

Who said Dominicans were not mixed? Please copy and paste any comment that I said they werent. Also paste the comment where I said how they should identify...tahts one of your claims as well....

That doesn't make any sense how am I worrying about Afro-Americans and Afro-Latinos when its you so worried about Dominicans and Brazilians in another country and how they should identify.

How did I state Dominicans and Brazilians SHOULD IDENTIFY?...where did I state it?.....

I just googled Afroxxx and literally got a bunch of porn results.Stop lying Afroxxx is a term you just made up.

You are stupid as hell bro......Afroxxx you can place any Dispora country in place of the xxx...literally stupid....

Just look at what I got when I put in google.
https://www.google.com/search?client=avast&q=Afroxxx

When you googled the rappers I listed what did you come up with???

And I am not any expert about the ideologies of the Afro Latino and Afro-American Black pride movments, I am just addressing your claims of it and how you are VERY INACCURATE in your stances.

You are not....but you claim to know what ideaology I have and your homies claim to know that Blacks and AfroLatinos, who were brainwashed are engaged in an agenda...I posted their commenst and you STILL deny it.......




Exactly and unfortunately you don't fit the category of those people(smart people) and have nothing to contribute to the topic.

I take that as a compliment from a willful idiot such as yourself kid...




Now I think you have a hard time speaking English. Splaining is not a word and please don't try to make it one.

An intelligent Latino that doesnt know what teh phrase "You got some 'splaining to do Lucy" comes from??? I knew you werent intelligent to begin with...keep talking...

Your point was irrelevant because it didn't deal with immigration or the Dominican Republic.

You want them to be irrelevant because you cannot disprove them....so was the initial racial statistic posted by your countryman irrelevant?? Thats what i responded to.....

We're not because you can't cite any of sources.

I cited your fellow DR's statements....which of course you avoid commenting on...lol

You are pushing racial definitions since you don't seem to understand Dominicans are mixed.

Ive always stated that the DR's are mixed. What are you talking about??

I think Dominicans on here are telling you what they have done to absorb the Haitian immigrants and are saying the DR government can't take more.

The Dominicans on here that I RESPONDED TO were saying that White Liberals, Black Americans and brainwashed Afro Latinos were engaged in some sort of agenda to force the DR to accept Haitian immigrants. I posted multiple posts yet you keep trying to avoid the truth....sign of a stupid kid....


Ignorance on shine, you not even people from NO use that slang you sure you are not one of those Afro Americans in NY making up stuff as you go along?!!

The absolute ignorance of what you said highlighted above explained...."you not even people from NO use that slang...what slang do we use whoa? We started the whole get your shine on slang stupid...keep talking about what you know nothing about...as I said your ignorance is on shine kid.....

How do you know when you cross a Black person in NY that they are Black American or Caribbean idiot? See I told you we would unpack your BS....do you have an underlying issue with Blacks? Cause what an ignorant statement.....


The word agenda was not said once in that paragraph.He basically said don't project the societal problems of the US onto the Dominican Republic.

I will post BOTH of those comments he made again...never once was there an inference to societal problems being projected from the US to the DR......

Originally Posted by platanopower
AntonioR is 100% right. US society is trying to pressure the Dominican Republic into take in any Haitian illegal immigrants willing to come and to help Haiti with any problem, as if their problems are ours and we are their doormat. From the powerful US government, to rich n influential American celebrities (especially black), and everyday Latino, black, n white people (white liberals are pro black due to white guilt) ,even a few brainwashed Afrocentric Dominican Americans. No we will NOT take in 500,000 - 2million illegal Haitians, thats a dub, our country is not an orphanage, they need to fix their country, or a wall will be built, only 2 solutions, Americans going to have to accept that and mind their business.


Then after I shot that down....

Originally Posted by platanopower View Post
And yes many Americans talk badly about us Dominicans and try guilt shame us into accepting a quater of Haiti into our country. Celebrities, Politicans, everyday people, African Americans, Liberal Whites, Afro Latinos (who are mostly mulattos but African Americans brainwashed them into practicing the one drop rule). You can hear it in the news, social media, every time theirs a problem with Haiti "Oh Dominican Republic should help them out", or when DR kicked out thousands of Haitian illegals Americans were complaining "Oh this is inhumane, the Dominican Republic is racist and coldhearted" for kicking out illegals


Read and practice.And stop lying

Your reading comprehension skills are very poor...I dont know why I expected more from you....so where does he state that the US is trying to project its societal American issues onto the DR??? I can tell you what he does repeat in both comments: that he believes that certain demographics of the US are pushing an agenda to force the DR to accept Haitian illegal immigrants. FALSE......HE is wrong and YOU are wrong. Just dont want to admit it........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2018, 10:06 AM
 
Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,208 posts, read 1,593,153 times
Reputation: 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Not exactly. Specify which islands are you speaking about because my country of descent certainly does not have the same racial dynamic as the States. In fact, most places have a different dynamic from the U.S. AND the Dominican Republic.
"The Caribbean definitely HAD the same racial dynamic as the US"....key word in CAPS.

What Islands did not have colonialism? Slavery? Which Islands were populated by immigrant Africans as well as Europeans and those Africans were not subjugated to enslavement?

I spoke in past tense, you speak in present tense (HAVE). Now what racial dynamic do you believe the US has? Both as it pertains to White/Black and intra-racial dynamics? Also by region?

What Isle do you hail from? Does your country have the same racial dynamic as the Caymans, T&C, Barbados, T&T, ETC......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2018, 06:07 PM
 
301 posts, read 187,121 times
Reputation: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
"The Caribbean definitely HAD the same racial dynamic as the US"....key word in CAPS.

What Islands did not have colonialism? Slavery? Which Islands were populated by immigrant Africans as well as Europeans and those Africans were not subjugated to enslavement?

I spoke in past tense, you speak in present tense (HAVE). Now what racial dynamic do you believe the US has? Both as it pertains to White/Black and intra-racial dynamics? Also by region?

What Isle do you hail from? Does your country have the same racial dynamic as the Caymans, T&C, Barbados, T&T, ETC......
Wrong again lol...

Just because other islands had slavery and colonialism doesn't mean the racial dynamics there were the same as the US...not in the least bit. This is worse than your ridiculous Afroxxxx term. And make up your mind are you from the New Orleans or NYC.

It's obvious you are trolling by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2018, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,208 posts, read 1,593,153 times
Reputation: 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrizeWinner View Post
Wrong again lol...

Just because other islands had slavery and colonialism doesn't mean the racial dynamics there were the same as the US...not in the least bit. This is worse than your ridiculous Afroxxxx term. And make up your mind are you from the New Orleans or NYC.

It's obvious you are trolling by now.

I see you havent addressed my last post to you....u r a sad case bruh......and im from everywhere I own housing. Where you from? So the Africans were not enslaved and subjigated to less than equal treatment by the colonisers I guess.....nah, that only happened in the US. And I thought my current home was supposed the last to have abolished slavery.....couldnt have since the racial dynamic was never the same I guess....still waiting on whether you watched that video...

Every post you make from now on Im ACTUALLY gonna troll you....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top