U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2019, 08:31 AM

24,396 posts, read 17,815,066 times

Advertisements

The Dominican Republic gets 21 percent of all travel to the Caribbean. It’s been built up by foreign money.Dominican Republic Shares Strong Tourism Numbers and Plans for Continued Growth - GoDominicanRepublic.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2019, 08:37 AM

Tourism has even replaced sugar exports as the main source of foreign income. Tourism has lead to massive investment in real estate.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:18 AM

301 posts, read 187,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I live here, so I know Spain from the inside. My Spanish citizenship is via my distant Jewish ancestry.

But as I pointed out there are many ways to get Spanish or whatever European citizenship.

Personally I love it here and the people are amazing. I’ve hooked up with hot Spanish hunks. About to get back to that now.
Did one of these guys you hook up with also give you a marriage license , I am filling in the blanks here.

Old 08-02-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrizeWinner View Post
Did one of these guys you hook up with also give you a marriage license , I am filling in the blanks here.
I didn’t want to be married. Two guys wanted me to move in with them.

Old 08-02-2019, 02:04 PM

5,459 posts, read 8,139,984 times
I'm not surprised by that. Spain is one of the most gay friendly countries in the world, even by European standards it tends to lead that continent.

https://verne.elpais.com/verne/2016/...35_818311.html

Old 08-05-2019, 05:22 AM

1,337 posts, read 536,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooveysmoove View Post
Racially, the Dominican Republic is about 10% black, 10% white, and 80% mulatto, while Haiti is nearly 98% black. And basically what the Mexicans are trying to do to USA, "reconquer by mass immigration", is the same thing that Haiti is trying to do to the DR. Not only that but the vast majority of immigrants are illegal, illegal immigration is never good, they drive up the already high crime rate even more, bring diseases and prostitution. And are obviously unwanted by the majority of Dominican society, why try to come to a place you not wanted. The flow of migration is too high, with most of them coming for no good reason, they flee a hellhole to try to make another country a hellhole. Im Dominican American and I think my country should build a border wall like the USA, except our country's border is much smaller so it would be easier. What do you think?
So true

Old 08-06-2019, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
So true
I wonder how some of the Dominicans here feel about the white nationalists who want all Latinos dead, such as the gunman El Paso? He shot those who he believed to be “Latino”. Being “mulatto” makes you no safer than being Black.

Old 08-07-2019, 08:04 AM

75 posts, read 15,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
I wonder how some of the Dominicans here feel about the white nationalists who want all Latinos dead, such as the gunman El Paso? He shot those who he believed to be “Latino”. Being “mulatto” makes you no safer than being Black.
Its a messed up situation.... But really who cares what the white man thinks.. Danger, Violence, Hate, and Racism can come from ANY person of ANY race, not only whites.... yea they have majority of the power and wealth in USA and many other countries, but jeez yall act like these people are Gods, whole identity is based on how the white man thinks.... I find this especially true of Americans "you may be mixed but white man still sees you as black" Dont nobody give a f*ck what he think tf

Old 08-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Status: "El Paso in our thoughts and prayers" (set 12 days ago)

4,940 posts, read 4,510,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconada View Post
Its a messed up situation.... But really who cares what the white man thinks.. Danger, Violence, Hate, and Racism can come from ANY person of ANY race, not only whites.... yea they have majority of the power and wealth in USA and many other countries, but jeez yall act like these people are Gods, whole identity is based on how the white man thinks.... I find this especially true of Americans "you may be mixed but white man still sees you as black" Dont nobody give a f*ck what he think tf

i have lived in north America most of my life (legally) and for the first time ever i feel like i have to becareful about speaking spanish in public when i go out with my family. Its not that I care what people think, its just that i actually feel like i have to be on guard now.

Old 08-07-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coconada View Post
do something about anti

To tell you the truth Latinos will have to decide if they even feel safe immigrating to the United Ststes. Central American nations are now telling their citizens not to make the journey. Mexico has asked the US to something about anti immigrant violence. Uruguay and Venezuela have issues travel warnings. So to the level of Latin American governments people do care white what people think. China, Japan, Germany, Canada, and New Zealand have all issues travel warnings.

Sure, they care what white People think of them as they get killed by white Americans. There are protests concerning Trump’s visit.

The US is a predominantly white country whose institutions, including military and police are controlled by white People and only an idiot denies it.

Now if someone never wants to live Cuba or the Dominican Republic, who cares what those people call themselves?

But in predominantly white club you are either a real white person are you are not. I live in Europe and it is no different.

So ask yourself why are you so full of self hatred you weep if someone calls you Black or Native? A person who truly looks white can just say they are white.

The majority of Black People in the Americas are mixed. Depending on where they are from in Africa, Africans can be mixed or Caucasian.

I’m not sure why you idiots have to babble in about being mixed, even in the face of murderous violence against you.

You have Latinos dying at the hands of white nationalists, which you apparently care nothing about, so long as some people are not called Native or Black as they are killed.

Talking about stupidity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or