U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2019, 09:38 PM

1,303 posts, read 985,423 times

Advertisements

So far, the cheapest large tract of land Iíve found in a non-frost region was in Puerto Rico:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/K...05040727_zpid/

Are there other places I could look for non-frosting land for less than $300,000 that is as big or bugger than the tract of land I linked to? The bigger the tract of land the better, but cheaper is preferred and there must be no frost at any point during the year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2019, 06:09 AM
Status: "Then everything change forever..." (set 11 days ago)

5,166 posts, read 8,017,583 times
You have to be in person. Most people that buy property don’t use the internet and don’t use English. What it will be seen online and in English is a small part of the real estate and overpriced. Puerto Rico is probably where English is spoken the most in Latin America (as a percentage), despite that even there Spanish is king.

I would guess in most Latin American countries you will find what you are looking for. Most countries are grossly underpopulated. Also, in most countries most of the people concentrate in a few areas while some of the people are spread out, and there is even land with no human (not counting the protected parks and reserves). Even small countries is like that.

Old 06-29-2019, 08:00 PM

1,303 posts, read 985,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
You have to be in person. Most people that buy property donít use the internet and donít use English. What it will be seen online and in English is a small part of the real estate and overpriced. Puerto Rico is probably where English is spoken the most in Latin America (as a percentage), despite that even there Spanish is king.

I would guess in most Latin American countries you will find what you are looking for. Most countries are grossly underpopulated. Also, in most countries most of the people concentrate in a few areas while some of the people are spread out, and there is even land with no human (not counting the protected parks and reserves). Even small countries is like that.
Costa Rica looks intriguing, as well.

I'm investing in farmland and don't want my investments to die every winter--I want them producing all year. Fruits, vegetables, and meat (chicken, cow, and pig). I could also probably sell milk and eggs to the local population. At any rate, I'd be hiring a farm manager and splitting the profits with them, as I only know farmland is a good investment but don't know the ins and outs of actually running a large farm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas