U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 09:11 PM

15,944 posts, read 15,521,853 times
Well, don't forget your camera now. Hope that you and the loving mother get some nice pics while the poor kid waits for days for her to show up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2010, 09:12 PM

36 posts, read 37,045 times
and she asked me to drive with her. I'm not in her head, I can't speak for why she is doing things the way she is. And she's not here right now to ask. If it was my kid, (who already have passports, and one of them is a dual US/Canadian citizen) then I would go by plane too. All I know is what she has told me, and what I have seen. I know she hasn't had her kid, I know she has a court order to get him back. I do not have first hand knowlege of his exact location at this present second in alaska, I just know she asked me to drive with her. And I've personally seen the paperwork to get him back here

Old 08-17-2010, 09:13 PM

5,320 posts, read 6,967,554 times
BS flag thrown in the air on this whole thing. Juneau doesn't have a Sheriff. Alaska doesn't have any Sherriffs at all since we don't have counties. The ticket agent at Alaska Airlines isn't even going to ask about custody papers. Never happens. You can't drive to Juneau in two days. Since no roads connect it with the lower 48. You have to take a ferry from somewhere.

This is what I mean about BS posts. This person sucked everyone in starting with the posts about the daughter signing as a pro with some ski team at age 7. Which won't happen for 2 years.

If you want to waste your time replying to this babble have fun with it. It's all fantasy...

Old 08-17-2010, 09:15 PM

693 posts, read 922,607 times
Tequila, are you from Nigeria?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:16 PM

and yes, expidited passport. Passport Agencies

you pay a small fortune for it. but it's possible. i also said passport card. Not the book.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:17 PM

2,758 posts, read 2,273,703 times
Why was it the airport and not the airline stopping her from flying him back? And how is an airport more strict than both US and Canadian border agencies?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:20 PM

And no I'm not from Nigeria.... Why would I be?

Driving Directions from Lynnwood, Washington to Juneau, Alaska
^^driving directions from lynnwood Washington to Juneau Alaska^^

Old 08-17-2010, 09:21 PM

693 posts, read 922,607 times
Nigeria is where all the scammers are from.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:23 PM

Like I said. I wasn't there at the airport. All I know is what I've been told about that. I don't personally use commercial airlines, hardly ever. I haven't been on a commercial plane since summer of 2004 when I took a one way flight to reno to help my brother drive a Uhaul home after he graduated college.

Again, I wasn't at the airport. I didn't even know what she was doing until she asked me to drive with her. According to her, she can't get him on a plane. Her child, her choice, she asked me to drive with her, and to use my vehicle.

Old 08-17-2010, 09:26 PM

in order to qualify as a scammer wouldn't I have to be asking for something? To my knowledge the only thing I've ever asked for is advice. And I have gracously accepted said advice. Hense why I said I am now aware that boating and flying to get around isn't an option. From everything I've known of Alaska is what I can find online and on TV. And prior to asking anyone on here, as far as I knew, flying and boating was pretty common. Apparantly not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage