Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 09:28 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,001,920 times

Advertisements

Overkill Justy, overkill. You lost me on the first paragraph.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2008, 09:47 PM

26 posts, read 80,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustT&Me View Post
Nothing besides being a bit well-loved. He's a great pup. I just don't want to put him on a plane, esp. as far as NZ would be.
Ah, I understand. I have two pups of my own, but one of them is disabled. She can't control her hind legs (has a cart to get around in).

What type of dog do you have?

Old 03-13-2008, 01:01 AM

201 posts, read 821,386 times
Oh honey, let's talk Alaskan Airlines Card, they really need to PAY me for this service but I am their number one cheerleader!!!

You earn miles on flights- but also for each dollar spent. There is also a long list of partners they have that offer lots of extra miles, things like your phone service! Best yet- you get a $50 round trip companion fare ticket when you get the card and a new one EVERY yr on the anniversary. Alaskan Air is awesome, they let you roll miles year after year and keep them forever!

We moved here in August, in Oct I paid for one ticket and used my $50 companion fare for one kid, my other 2 kids I flew free on miles to Seattle. I just "bought" my parents tickets up here from D.C. with miles. We're all flying to Hawaii next October, on miles and the $50 companion fare. Love love love it!!

I have not had ANY problems scheduling flights, the airline has a great new tool on its website where you can book rewards travel and opt for "flexible" and a calendar pops up and shows every day of the month and which level tickets are available.

As far as reliability, my husband recently flew in and was a few hours late, and his flight was late again when he flew out, oh well- such is life in winter anywhere I guess. My flights so far, knock on wood, have been on time.

Oooh and they do some great promos, we're flying the kids FREE to Disneyland in a few weeks on one of their promos and when I saw we had a Seattle layover, I called and they were able to turn it into a 3 day layover so we can have a mini-vaca there, for no additional cost!

Okay enough, Alaskan Airlines, you know where to find me to send me my check.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage