Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 08:08 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,598,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzDesertRat86 View Post
Why the attitude?
The Republican Party in Arizona is run by Card Carrying Nazis and Arizonans keep voting for them

http://tucsoncitizen.com/three-sonorans/files/2010/06/jtReady-300x167.png (broken link)

Doesn't throwing people in prison for profit upset you

Old 11-05-2010, 08:36 PM

9,593 posts, read 31,549,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
I can go on if you and the FOX """"NEWS"""" Chorus can stop name calling
Quote:
The Republican Party in Arizona is run by Card Carrying Nazis and Arizonans keep voting for them
Very interesting, Boompa . . .

Especially from someone accusing others of "name calling"!

Old 11-05-2010, 08:51 PM

88 posts, read 181,269 times
Default Wow FOX News who would have guessed?

The most offensive part of this "BIG STORY" is not that Fox News has again taken some comman event in jurisprudence and blown it out of proportion into something it is not,
BUT the fact that some folks are so damned ignorant that they believe whatever Fox spews.
The Real Attack needed as I see it, is to get all of these Fox viewers back to school to get their GED's.
Wow, pretty sad.

Old 11-05-2010, 09:49 PM

13,156 posts, read 21,692,045 times
crooksandliars.com, really?

Instead of reading commentaries about the NPR article, why not read the real thing? Prison Economics Help Drive Ariz. Immigration Law : NPR

You'll find that's not nearly so prejudicial as your propaganda sites make it out to be. The bottom line is yes there were prison industry lobbyists who wanted to see the bill passed. So what? Just because there are corporations who are seeing dollar signs from a new law, that doesn't invalidate the law.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Very interesting, Boompa . . .

Especially from someone accusing others of "name calling"!
It is NOT NAME CALLING to call a Card carryi8ng NAZI a NAZI. He is proud of the fact that he is a NAZI

Here he is with Russ Pearce the Author of SB 1070

at a republican fundraiser

Old 11-05-2010, 10:30 PM
NCN

21,661 posts, read 25,500,486 times
I am sorry that the federal government is not doing its job and does not want anyone else to do their job either. If they are not going to do what they should, they should at least let others protect themselves. We have the same problem here in North Carolina. I do not understand any of these posters being so ignorant. Maybe if it was them that were having home invasions and store robberies and people disappearing from parking lots, they might not like it either. It is enough to make a person want to puke.

Old 11-05-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I am sorry that the federal government is not doing its job and does not want anyone else to do their job either. If they are not going to do what they should, they should at least let others protect themselves. We have the same problem here in North Carolina. I do not understand any of these posters being so ignorant. Maybe if it was them that were having home invasions and store robberies and people disappearing from parking lots, they might not like it either. It is enough to make a person want to puke.
I feel sorry for you living in a neighborhood like that. How can you even go ouy. Down here within sight of the Border, where I live, we are apparently much safer than you are. Perhaps you are watching too much FOX Fear Channel

Old 11-05-2010, 10:55 PM

308 posts, read 786,790 times
Quote:
I feel sorry for you living in a neighborhood like that. How can you even go ouy. Down here within sight of the Border, where I live, we are apparently much safer than you are. Perhaps you are watching too much FOX Fear Channel
You obviously have not seen some of the neighborhoods in North Carolina. If you did, you would say ouy!

Old 11-05-2010, 10:56 PM

894 posts, read 2,190,233 times
Quote:

Doesn't throwing people in prison for profit upset you
The current year is 2010, not 1945. Aren't we past that ignorance as a nation? To even bring that up in debate is just ignorant. What I see in that picture is a bunch of white trash retards; none of which look to even be able to carry on a conversation of any intelligence for more than 10 seconds.

Go back to school, take a political science class, and then come back and try to converse with us again. That picture proves nothing. I don't see John McCain or Jan Brewer's face in there at all.

Old 11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
NCN

21,661 posts, read 25,500,486 times
Quote:
I don't know where you live, but I just visited San Antonio, Texas, and they told us not to go walking outside at night. I am mostly talking about things I see on the news because we cleaned them out of our neighborhood and they are now in prison. But I have heard of some being turned loose by the government and told to report to Atlanta. Sure, they will report to Atlanta! If you are safe, it is probably because you are one of them. Nobody else is safe.

And no, I do not feel safe going out at night and before all this started, we didn't even bother to lock our doors when we left home. Fox doesn't cover local news. And please tell me what watching any TV station has to do with feeling safe or not feeling safe except that I see on the news about who was killed or robbed and sometimes it gets too close for comfort when an elderly couple is robbed just going out to their car to bring in things from a trip.

You are an incredibly rude poster to be happy that the federal government is not doing its job. That makes me wonder if maybe you are part of the problem that we are having. Otherwise you would want Americans to be safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona