Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 11:39 PM

260 posts, read 511,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
What a blow to the state of AZ. First, you have that lunatic shooter, now the most pathetic political figure in the history of this country in Palin. She stinks and has absolutely no chance in a presidential race.

Just desserts for a state that favors the Pubs come election time.

In my opinion Sarah Palin is a strong lady, with a very presidential spirit, and energy, and would make a fine president, if she decide to run. And I hope she will.But it is up to the American people to vote for her, or not.

Old 04-01-2011, 11:49 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,319,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesmoses View Post
In my opinion Sarah Palin is a strong lady, with a very presidential spirit, and energy, and would make a fine president, if she decide to run. And I hope she will.But it is up to the American people to vote for her, or not.
She killed any chance she had of even winning the GOP nomination (let's not even talk about a chance of actually winning the election) when she quit her job as Alaska's governor. If she decides to run, her GOP opponants will crucify her during the Primary season over that mistake. Their approach will be pretty obvious: "Why should we trust that she'd actually STICK with the job when she refused to do that when things got tough for her while she was governor?"

Ken

Old 04-02-2011, 01:10 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
Well apparently it's just a rumor that the ex gov. will be running away to AZ

So we're wondering if there's another state that might take her and we're considering a raffle. I'm sure she'll be agreeable provided the price is right.

Old 04-02-2011, 01:20 PM

8,042 posts, read 12,254,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesmoses View Post
Palin TALKS strong, and TALKS like a conservative ... but how strong and conservative is a person who abandoned her position as Governor of Alaska to meander around the U.S promoting her book and carrying her Moderator cut: offensive infant along? With five children (the youngest of whom is "special needs"), she should be a dedicated mother first and foremost, instead of some free wheeling outspoken feminist who POSES as a conservative.

She has demonstrated her hypocrisy so many times that I wouldn't trust her anywhere near the White House. Not that what we have in there now is anything to brag about, but I just have horrible vibes about Palin all the way around. Her voice alone is worse than nails screeching across a chalk board.

Last edited by Kimballette; 04-02-2011 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: offensive

Old 04-03-2011, 09:28 AM

3,062 posts, read 6,693,707 times
So what you are saying is that she is somewhat like any other politician in that she will tell you what she thinks you want to here?
She reminds me of a cheerleader who is all pumped up to see her team win. The problem is that other than spirit she brings nothing to the game to help the team.

Old 04-03-2011, 10:22 AM

8,091 posts, read 15,427,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
With five children (the youngest of whom is "special needs"), she should be a dedicated mother first and foremost, instead of some free wheeling outspoken feminist who POSES as a conservative.

Would you say the same for a man? He should be a dedicated father first and foremost?

Gee, then we wouldn't have any politicians.

Old 04-03-2011, 01:05 PM

8,042 posts, read 12,254,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post

Would you say the same for a man? He should be a dedicated father first and foremost?

Gee, then we wouldn't have any politicians.
Children need both mother and father present ... but the mother's role is especially crucial in childhood development. Sorry if that sounds sexist, but it's true. I have no problem with women who want to be politicians, or anything else that requires them to be away from home, but when a family with children is involved, they should come first. Sarah Palin talks like such a big conservative, but her actions say otherwise. A true conservative would put her family above everything else.

Your last line about not having any politicians would be fine with me. They say politics is the second oldest profession in the world, which bears a close resemblance to the oldest profession!
()

Old 04-03-2011, 02:30 PM

260 posts, read 511,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
So what you are saying is that she is somewhat like any other politician in that she will tell you what she thinks you want to here?
She reminds me of a cheerleader who is all pumped up to see her team win. The problem is that other than spirit she brings nothing to the game to help the team.

There can not be anything better, than the Sarah Palin spirit to bring a new vitality to America.

Old 04-03-2011, 02:33 PM

3,062 posts, read 6,693,707 times
Well I have to admit, she sure helped McCain out.
He and the party were so disgusted with her before the campaign was done that he would not even make an appearance with her.

Old 04-03-2011, 05:58 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,842,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
Well I have to admit, she sure helped McCain out.
He and the party were so disgusted with her before the campaign was done that he would not even make an appearance with her.
When she comes now, it is to support her "sister" Jan...hope they go off together it the big limelight with many cameras for both of them....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona