Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 06:58 PM

963 posts, read 3,033,524 times

Advertisements

You're missing the point. Palin has been highly vocal in condemning sex education classes in public schools that teach anything other than abstinence. She insists that instilling the right "family values" at home is the best approach to preventing teen pregnancy. In evaluating how much sense it makes to promote parent-taught abstinence as the primary form of pregnancy prevention, it's certainly reasonable to examine how well that's worked in the families of those who champion that view. In Palin's case, it was a self-inflicted wound of hypocritical blathering.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:13 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda-by-the-sea View Post
You're missing the point. Palin has been highly vocal in condemning sex education classes in public schools that teach anything other than abstinence. She insists that instilling the right "family values" at home is the best approach to preventing teen pregnancy. In evaluating how much sense it makes to promote parent-taught abstinence as the primary form of pregnancy prevention, it's certainly reasonable to examine how well that's worked in the families of those who champion that view. In Palin's case, it was a self-inflicted wound of hypocritical blathering.
Who are you addressing?
I certainly don't disgree with any of that.

Ken

Old 04-06-2011, 07:38 PM

260 posts, read 511,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda-by-the-sea View Post

I agree with Sarah Palin, about sex education classes in public schools, But I would even go further than Palin, I would take all sex education out from all the schools.
I think sex education should be in the Churches. The State would save a ton of money if the Churches would take over all sex education, and promote the right family
values.That's what Churches are for.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:54 PM

3,391 posts, read 7,162,010 times
The topic was about the rumors that Sarah Palin might move to Arizona. The conversation has veered far afield, and since there's been no further information about her possible move, this thread is now closed. If you'd like to continue discussing all things Palin, I'm sure there are lots of threads on that topic in the Politics and Other Controversies forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona