Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 12:39 PM

229 posts, read 231,524 times

Advertisements

There you go "observer53", pch1013 answered your question...lol.

Old 11-08-2013, 12:52 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,589,442 times
There are things I don't like about Arizona, but coming from the east coast, the things I appreciate about Arizona greatly outweigh the things that I don't.

Old 11-08-2013, 01:32 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,180,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11222blue View Post
There you go "observer53", pch1013 answered your question...lol.
What he or she said is obviously not what you meant by the title to your thread.

Old 11-08-2013, 02:59 PM

Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
Of course "everyone has an opinion". And when you post here, you'll hear them.

I'm not sure what you mean by "anti American" people, but I'll hazard a guess that you will find people who fit your definition everywhere, including AZ. If you haven't encountered any while you are here, that's great. But please do not give the impression that there are no such people here in AZ.

I guess I'm even more confused by the title to your thread than I was in the first place.
Am I not privileged to have an opinion like everyone else? You said it yourself!

Old 11-08-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Am I not privileged to have an opinion like everyone else? You said it yourself!
Of course you are. The rules still apply, but people are stating their opinions all over the place here! You will have people who agree with you, those who question you, and those who disagree with you.

Old 11-08-2013, 03:43 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
Of course you are. The rules still apply, but people are stating their opinions all over the place here! You will have people who agree with you, those who question you, and those who disagree with you.
I understand...sometimes its healthy to vent. people don't offend me on here nor am I looking to offend anyone else...have a great weekend.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:36 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,895,139 times
you say you don't mean to offend, yet your statements are clearly inflammatory and offensive. You claim that because someone is liberal they are anti-American? how could this be said without bad intent? back to az, there are plenty of liberal people here. there are also plenty of people from other countries, or as you put it "third world". some of these people are bad, most are not, just like anywhere else in America, except, perhaps, mayberry?

Old 11-08-2013, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytoaz View Post
you say you don't mean to offend, yet your statements are clearly inflammatory and offensive. You claim that because someone is liberal they are anti-American? how could this be said without bad intent? back to az, there are plenty of liberal people here. there are also plenty of people from other countries, or as you put it "third world". some of these people are bad, most are not, just like anywhere else in America, except, perhaps, mayberry?
Let me make this clear right now,my neighborhood that I grew up in NYC is being taken over by Muslims and
Mosques, The Catholic grammar school and others that I attended has been closed down due to fact of less
Christian children and more Muslim children taken their place.most of these people "DO NOT" want to acclimate themselves to the American constitution and lifestyle...and YES most don't like Americans,so that makes them ANTI AMERICAN.
I'm not just talking about Liberals...they are part of the problem. I can say what I want and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion.you should do some research and leave your bubble before its too late.

Old 11-08-2013, 06:00 PM

4,052 posts, read 5,063,928 times
Quote:
Let me make this clear right now,my neighborhood that I grew up in NYC is being taken over by Muslims and
Mosques, The Catholic grammar school and others that I attended has been closed down due to fact of less
Christian children and more Muslim children taken their place.most of these people "DO NOT" want to acclimate themselves to the American constitution and lifestyle...and YES most don't like Americans,so that makes them ANTI AMERICAN.
I'm not just talking about Liberals...they are part of the problem. I can say what I want and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion.you should do some research and leave your bubble before its too late.
Well we have quite a few Muslims in AZ as well, the Saudi Royal Family owns a bit of property in Paradise Valley...Little Tatum area if I am not mistaken.

Old 11-08-2013, 09:37 PM

The Terms of Service for this site provide, in part:

"Hate speech, racism or bashing of ANY sort will not be tolerated... Threads dealing with controversial topics that often degenerate into flame wars, such as politics or religion, may be moved, closed or deleted by moderators at their discretion without any warning to participants."

This thread is CLOSED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona