Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 09:43 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
At least the corruption, crimes are visible! North of Mexico, the corruption, crimes are invisible, and just as rampant!

Point a finger at someone, you're pointing 3-4 fingers at yourself! My Grandma told me that as a child, and I've never forgotten it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
At least the corruption, crimes are visible! North of Mexico, the corruption, crimes are invisible, and just as rampant!

Point a finger at someone, you're pointing 3-4 fingers at yourself! My Grandma told me that as a child, and I've never forgotten it!

Well said, and hatred toward any race is just plain wrong. Unfortunately it is alive and well in America.
Mexico IS a lot MORE crooked than the US, sorry. If going by the big picture.

Old 06-04-2016, 01:35 PM

2,925 posts, read 3,089,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Is the OP serious? I cant tell.

Regardless, Mexico is in shambles. Its corrupt and full of crime. If anything hurts PP, it'll be the Mexicans themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajonesaz View Post
This ^

As long as Americans have money, I doubt anyone in PP will care about American politics.
I am still wondering why this is in the Arizona section as we're talking about a place in Mexico.

Old 06-04-2016, 05:28 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,214,540 times
Because it is the nearest beach and a big destination for those in AZ being about 3 1/2 hours away

Old 06-04-2016, 10:51 PM

2,338 posts, read 4,713,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
I am still wondering why this is in the Arizona section as we're talking about a place in Mexico.
Because it is a Zonie beach for those who cannot tolerate the refreshing Pacific in So Cal.

Old 06-06-2016, 01:42 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,464,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
What the heck does Trump have to do with tourism TO Mexico? It is the crime in Mexico that is keeping folks away and if Mexico every gets that resolved Arizonans will flock to PP and it will flourish.

Trump (or any other White House occupant) isn't going to keep tourists out of Mexico. Mexico needs US tourism dollars and a "soured" relationship isn't going to stop that.
Sounds like election thread seep. I agree with you on the crime/corruption issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum0417 View Post
I personally prefer San Diego for many reasons although I do not dislike PP. With Sea of Cortez while there is very good fishing , I like to ride waves. From that standpoint PP serves little purpose. It is essentially Havasu or Powell with saltwater and more fishing opportunities.
For the ocean, I also much prefer going to the CA coast/San Diego area around La Jolla and Coronado on many levels. I don't see much appeal to PP other than it's about 1 1/2 hour closer than the CA coast.

Old 06-06-2016, 05:20 PM

2,338 posts, read 4,713,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Sounds like election thread seep. I agree with you on the crime/corruption issue.

For the ocean, I also much prefer going to the CA coast/San Diego area around La Jolla and Coronado on many levels. I don't see much appeal to PP other than it's about 1 1/2 hour closer than the CA coast.
Most of the people here who prefer PP to San Diego are native Zonies. Most transplants as ourselves prefer more authentic destinations that do not feel like an extension of PHX. It feels like a border town. However San Felipe south of Mexicali far more authentic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona