Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 05:54 PM

1,226 posts, read 633,079 times

Advertisements

Kyrsten Sinema, claims while growing up her family lived in an abandoned gas station for three years. I wondered if she had to grab a key attached to a big wooden stick each time she had to use the restroom. When I listened the ad again, she also claimed there was no electricity or running water in the abandoned gas station. Who raises kids in that environment three years, unnoticed? Where was CPS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 12:45 AM

4,235 posts, read 14,060,609 times

I do not take responsibility for the spelling

Old 10-08-2016, 05:06 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
Thank God for the remote!

This election can't be over fast enough.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:54 PM

1,292 posts, read 3,475,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
Speaking of "political signs"...I have noticed very few this year. Seems like people might be a bit paranoid? The ones I have seen are definitely for Trump but very little of that. In the past our streets and street corners HAVE been "littered" with them but not this year.
I think people don't want their car keyed for their bumper sticker or their home egged for their yard sign. Politics are dirty now.

Old 10-18-2016, 12:13 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,904,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Mike View Post
I think people don't want their car keyed for their bumper sticker or their home egged for their yard sign. Politics are dirty now.

Considering the politics of my county I'm surprised there aren't more Trump-Pence signs around here. I got my ballot in the mail and it's mostly Republican names on it. Of the nine county offices to be filled there are 11 Republicans and 2 Democrats running. In 8 of those offices there's only one candidate running unopposed. So they'll be elected whether I vote for them or not. There are 8 non partisan offices to vote on but the party of the candidate isn't listed. For state offices it's pretty evenly matched with five each Republican/Democrats and one Green Party candidate. Interesting and you can tell AZ is a red state and my county in particular.

Old 10-18-2016, 08:34 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDesertBrat View Post
Considering the politics of my county I'm surprised there aren't more Trump-Pence signs around here. I got my ballot in the mail and it's mostly Republican names on it. Of the nine county offices to be filled there are 11 Republicans and 2 Democrats running. In 8 of those offices there's only one candidate running unopposed. So they'll be elected whether I vote for them or not. There are 8 non partisan offices to vote on but the party of the candidate isn't listed. For state offices it's pretty evenly matched with five each Republican/Democrats and one Green Party candidate. Interesting and you can tell AZ is a red state and my county in particular.
Given the vitriol and violence pointed at Trump supporters I am not surprised at all that there are few signs.
Why make yourself a target for vandals,thieves, aka rabid anti-Trump people. They might steal your sign or burn down your home, or at the very least call in a bomb threat like happened yesterday to the Phoenix GOP office...

Old 10-18-2016, 09:22 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,641,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Given the vitriol and violence pointed at Trump supporters I am not surprised at all that there are few signs.
Why make yourself a target for vandals,thieves, aka rabid anti-Trump people. They might steal your sign or burn down your home, or at the very least call in a bomb threat like happened yesterday to the Phoenix GOP office...
Right, since only one side has kooks.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:25 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Right, since only one side has kooks.
Please feel free to post incidents perpetrated at Hillary events by violent GOP supporters. Please post up all your incidents of arson,vandalism, violence against any Hillary buildings/signs/people by anti-Hillary people.
Please show any incidents where Hillary signs have been vandalized, some by arson or stolen at the volume that Trumps have including sneaking onto private property and threatening people.
I don't know that I've heard of anyone wearing a "We're with her" or "Hillary for President" t-shirt being assaulted, have you? I know that's happened to Trump supporters.

It would seem to me one side is much more prone to violence and committing FELONIES than the other or can you prove that's incorrect?

I guess I could be wrong so please, show me the error of my thinking, I'll wait.....

Old 10-18-2016, 11:03 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,957,002 times
So much drama.

Old 10-18-2016, 11:34 AM

394 posts, read 343,060 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: