Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like people moving to Maricopa county in huge numbers?
Yes 8 38.10%
No 13 61.90%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 02:30 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,947,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
“Maricopa County, Ariz., replaced Harris County, Texas, as the county with the nation's highest annual population growth, according to U.S. Census Bureau population estimates released today,” said a release by the bureau. “Harris County was the largest numeric gainer for eight years in a row.”

Census Bureau demographer Peter Borsella explained Maricopa’s ascendance to the top of the list for population gain, citing high levels of net domestic migration and “natural increase”—n.b. births outnumbering deaths.

"In the early 2000s, Maricopa County was in the top one or two counties by numeric growth,” Borsella said in a Census Bureau release. “From 2009-2011, Maricopa County saw much lower net migration than in the years before or after, which caused the county to drop out of the top population-gaining counties.”
Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore Lead Nation in Population Loss; Maricopa County Has Biggest Gain

WOW people are leaving liberal cities in droves and people are moving to MARICOPA county in record breaking numbers.

It feels nice to be living in the most popular country in the USA, looks like I made the right choice moving here.

My only concern is that liberals who have destroyed states where they currently live with liberal policies will relocate here and bring their liberal policies with them.

Last edited by autism360; 03-24-2017 at 02:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 04:45 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,645,144 times
Yeah, I'm terrified too. LOL!!

Old 03-25-2017, 11:11 AM

402 posts, read 612,532 times
Well thats what happens. Its already happening in AZ.

Old 03-25-2017, 02:33 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,684,958 times

Old 03-25-2017, 02:57 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,634,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore Lead Nation in Population Loss; Maricopa County Has Biggest Gain

WOW people are leaving liberal cities in droves and people are moving to MARICOPA county in record breaking numbers.

It feels nice to be living in the most popular country in the USA, looks like I made the right choice moving here.

My only concern is that liberals who have destroyed states where they currently live with liberal policies will relocate here and bring their liberal policies with them.
There's only so many areas Ds can migrate to and convert until there is no more land available.

Old 03-25-2017, 03:54 PM

628 posts, read 839,990 times
I sold a house that was way overpriced very quickly as i invest in buildings it was in maricopa county so i think everyone wants to live there so they are willing to pay huge money on homes even over its value

Old 03-31-2017, 08:14 AM

4,222 posts, read 3,735,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hschlick84 View Post
There's only so many areas Ds can migrate to and convert until there is no more land available.
Land is not in short supply around Phoenix, that's for sure.

Old 03-31-2017, 10:59 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,959,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post

Oh no please don't move here Ds we like being outwardly backward and unnecessarily antagonistic with settled principles. Please don't try to stop us from spending $100 million on heroes and honorary founding fathers like Joe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Phoenix area
View detailed profiles of: