Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 03:47 PM

5,229 posts, read 4,578,421 times

Advertisements

It's what we do in Arizona, folks. We jump on RINOs and ride 'em into the ground.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 06:26 PM

8,775 posts, read 11,861,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxBarb View Post
John McCain has a LONG history in AZ and with so many retirees in this state who continue to love him and feel sorry for him, he will never be voted out. These people continue to think he deserves a seat in the Senate and it doesn't matter how old he is or what he does. JMHO

I do believe you are right. I've never cared for McCain and have puzzled for a long time exactly what has he done for the state and the people in it. I ask his supporters and they can't give me any clear cut answers but they sure do "like the guy". Most of my family and friends are his "supporters". I'm not but learned a long time ago to just keep my opinions to myself.

Old 06-22-2017, 11:04 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,089,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voebe View Post
Apart from the fact that your comments have nothing to do with the subject of this thread, and apart from the fact that your comments make you sound a little wacko, although I'm no McCain fan, I see that attack rumors sprang up against McCain after his opposition to Trump:

Those who promulgate the “pardon” aspect of McCain rumors never cite a single piece of evidence
FACT CHECK: War Crimes

Perhaps you're an uninformed victim of fake news.
Ummm no

I've been following King RINO for years.

He is lower than the scum on my shoe

Old 06-22-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
I think every post so far has been against Mccain in one way or another, yet y'all continue to elect him.

You cant blame him for confusing people's names on his age.
That happens to everybody, of all ages.

My theory is if y'all were fans of John McCain, you wouldn't be saying "we need term limits" in this thread. It's when you don't like the person who's in office is when term limits becomes an issue.
Not everyone posting here lives in AZ

Old 06-22-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxBarb View Post
John McCain has a LONG history in AZ and with so many retirees in this state who continue to love him and feel sorry for him, he will never be voted out. These people continue to think he deserves a seat in the Senate and it doesn't matter how old he is or what he does. JMHO
He won't be living much longer

Old 06-22-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happa Brat View Post
I was born on an Air Force base in 1967. When we lived in Hawaii (Hickam AFB)from 1970 to 1978, my father would take me my brother and two sisters to the flight line, to cheer and clap for returning P.O.W.s from Vietnam. My father was a Chief Master Sgt in satellite and aerial reconnaissance and was part of the Strategic Air Command. My father was drafted into the Korean war as an infantryman and after serving in the Army, enlisted into the Air Force and served for a total of 23 years.

My father and all of his buddies called John McCain "Songbird McCain." My father claimed that McCain had collaborated with the North Vietnamese while his friends/fellow prisoners were beaten/tortured for not speaking or cooperating. My father made many accusations of which I assumed were the raving of a man who has seen too much combat and too many beer cans, dont get me wrong, I respected and loved my father, but he could never provide proof of McCain's traitorous acts.

Fast forward over 37 years later and I find this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

This sealed the deal for me. Everything my father said, in my heart, I believe is true. Everything McCain claimed, everything he ran on as far as his, "Military career," is a lie, in my opinion. I cant wait to confront him with this, live, in a public setting, with cameras rolling and this tape being played.
Yep a true traitor

Old 06-23-2017, 10:06 PM

656 posts, read 807,393 times
He's a hero because he was tortured by the strangers he was trying to kill from above.

You know, it's Christian drama. Where pain is somehow redemptive or meaningful, instead of just pain...

Especially when are that stranger.

East Asians know from Buddhism, pain is not meaningful or good in any way, but life is pain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona