Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2008, 05:59 PM

2 posts, read 7,151 times

Advertisements

We are interviewing at the end of the month in BHC Hospital and need some insight of where to look in the area and what to look at. In particular homes.

We have two young children 4, 12 and are both prof. healthcare workers. I heard the FT. Mojave is better than BHC but would love any details, suggestions. We are currently in NM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2008, 05:20 PM

9 posts, read 63,769 times
Thumbs up Bullhead City Resident / Realtor

If you are going to work at the BHC Hospital then you will probably stay on the "parkway" for your housing needs. El Camino Village, Arroya Vista Estates and Fox Creek will keep you close to work as well as the Junior high. Out of those 3 Arroya Vista has a small community park and pool for you to spend time at with your kids.

Other communities along the parkway will include Sunridge Estates, Talon Point, Desert Foothills, and Laredo Village. Sunridge will be the area without an HOA.

Old 05-14-2008, 01:15 AM

58 posts, read 188,043 times
The area hospitals have too many problems. To keep it short, save yourself and look elsewhere. They will lie to get you to come. No place for kids, disgusting area.

Old 05-14-2008, 07:56 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,331,647 times
Hi,
South of Joy lane in Fort Mohave is nice.. stay away from anything westt of
Hwy 95 in Bullhead City. west of the highway is ok if you are south of
Joy lane in Fort mohave...

Old 06-26-2008, 11:57 PM

43 posts, read 224,387 times
Default I Agree With Steve's Suggestions

I agree with Steve about all the areas mentioned. Very nice areas with lovely homes and good schools. That's where I'd want to be if coming out here to Bullhead or Ft. Mohave. And yes, some people like it here and many others don't. It just depends on your attitude as to what you make of it. Get some information and come on out here and do some investigating. That's how I came out here. My mom and stepdad came out for a vacation and looked around. And here we are! Still! But, I do agree, it's not for everyone, so always check the place out BEFORE you move! That's imperative! So don't forget to pack those pens and notebooks..........you'll want to take notes, right? Sure ya do! And maybe throw in a camera? Heck, why not? You'll want to take some pics, too, right? Sure ya will! Any info will help!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona