Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2022, 02:56 PM

2,003 posts, read 863,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
This is the post that you took umbrage with and went on some weird rant about liberal colleges:

WE as a society do need affordable housing. Like it or not, but we need low wage earners to do the things we can't be bothered to do. They need roofs over their heads. Ranting about self-reliance isn't a solution, nor is it at all impressive.
That's the answer that I would expect from a college educated liberal. Didn't anyone teach you how to cut your own grass, fix your own faucet when it leaks or God forbid pick up a broom when the floor needs sweeping? Newsflash! Some us can do that ourselves and don't need low wage earners to do it. Your condescending attitude shows how you look down on such people...If people of your ilk ran the country society would fail if you were forced to change the oil in your car. But, then again you probably drive a electric car or rely on someone else to drive. Can you add or subtract without using a calculator? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2022, 03:00 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,641,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenvalleyfan View Post
That's the answer that I would expect from a college educated liberal. Didn't anyone teach you how to cut your own grass, fix your own faucet when it leaks or God forbid pick up a broom when the floor needs sweeping? Newsflash! Some us can do that ourselves and don't need low wage earners to do it. Your condescending attitude shows how you look down on such people...If people of your ilk ran the country society would fail if you were forced to change the oil in your car. But, then again you probably drive a electric car or rely on someone else to drive. Can you add or subtract without using a calculator? LOL
I doubt that you're actually this myopic. Do you pick your own onions in the field, clean your own toilet in hotels, take your own trash to the dump? Low wage earners are necessary for society to function. It has nothing to do with turning a wrench when the sink is dipping. Holy hell.

Old 03-16-2022, 03:04 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about? I reposted someone else's post that got your panties in a wad, going off about liberal colleges out of nowhere. You then put your foot in your mouth chastising me for injecting government into the conversation. You failed to see that it was the post that I was responding to that did so. What exactly is your point?

Again, WE as a society do need affordable housing. Like it or not, but we need low wage earners to do the things we can't be bothered to do. They need roofs over their heads. Ranting about self-reliance isn't a solution, nor is it at all impressive.
Well now, ain't we special! LOL

Old 03-16-2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
I doubt that you're actually this myopic. Do you pick your own onions in the field, clean your own toilet in hotels, take your own trash to the dump? Low wage earners are necessary for society to function. It has nothing to do with turning a wrench when the sink is dipping. Holy hell.
Actually, I do grow my own vegetables and I just returned from the dump. Keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Did they teach you that in college also? Did it ever enter your delusional mind, that maybe I have been a low wage earner.

Old 03-16-2022, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Actually, I do grow my own vegetables and I just returned from the dump? Keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Did they teach you that in college also?
You stock the shelves in the grocery store and wash your own dishes in restaurants? Again, try not to be so myopic. Unless you're a real bunker boy, you need low wage earners and their jobs, as we all do.

Old 03-17-2022, 02:53 PM

369 posts, read 269,062 times
Default Jealous much?

Quote:
Actually, I do grow my own vegetables and I just returned from the dump. Keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Did they teach you that in college also? Did it ever enter your delusional mind, that maybe I have been a low wage earner.
That's why you're bitter about what you call college-educated liberals. They make better salaries and can afford to hire some things done for them.

I get it, money envy is common and jealousy is rampant among the people who didn't graduate from college and couldn't advance much in their line of work.

Old 03-17-2022, 04:07 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,797,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegirlinaz View Post
That's why you're bitter about what you call college-educated liberals. They make better salaries and can afford to hire some things done for them.
Typical. Growing your own veggies and going to the dump make you uneducated and poor. Great reasoning there.....

Old 03-17-2022, 04:47 PM

369 posts, read 269,062 times
Default Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Typical. Growing your own veggies and going to the dump make you uneducated and poor. Great reasoning there.....
Greenvalleyfan strongly hinted he's been a low wage earner, so yes that makes him poor. He also seems bitter about college-educated people - even saying they're liberal, so it's a strong sign he's uneducated.

He made his own choices in life and then slams people who are educated, earn more money and hire some work done. Seems like jealousy to me.

Old 03-17-2022, 04:56 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,797,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegirlinaz View Post
Greenvalleyfan strongly hinted he's been a low wage earner, so yes that makes him poor. He also seems bitter about college-educated people - even saying they're liberal, so it's a strong sign he's uneducated.
Low wage earner = poor? Saying people are liberal makes one uneducated? You might have wanted to attend one of those colleges you talk about.......

Old 03-17-2022, 05:44 PM

Actually he said he has no need for low-wage earners because we as a society should just do everything ourselves. The lack of logic with such a mindset is wild, as if everyone should just live on their own self-reliant farms. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona