Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Thread summary:

Arizona advice needed, RN looking for job in Arizona or neighboring states, cities not far from Vegas but not in Nevada, Kingman area, closer to Phoenix, good school districts for young kids

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 12:05 PM

19 posts, read 51,177 times

Advertisements

Well, I'll look into it when we arrive..my son has ADHD and a few emotional issues..his doctor told me Karate is VERY good for kids with ADHD because it teaches them discipline and respect etc..I just want to get him involved in some outdoor activitites..sports and such..i'll look in the yellowpages online and see what i can find. I'll try those numbers as well..thanks for checkin for me! I also have to contact the schools and find out about Resource programs. Man, there is sooo much to moving! I can't believe I've done it four times in three years! Anyway..I'll be in touch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 03:44 PM

12 posts, read 41,667 times
MelRN,
I couldn't tell from your orginal post if you were looking at moving from the Las vegas area or not, but have you thought about going to work in a hospitial on the reservations in AZ???
I am sure that they are looking for RN's. I know the one west of Keems Canyon has a lot of non Native Americans working there and they have housing right behind the facility for the staff.
It is very remote from every large city though. But I know that Winslow has a medical facility. I don't know where any others are.

Old 07-05-2008, 10:51 AM

Thanks onhismission...i'll have to look into it! I am still "looking" for other areas. I haven't been offered the job in Kingman YET and I am keeping an open mind! So yes, I will check into it! Thanks!

Old 07-05-2008, 10:56 AM

Does anyone know some good German Shepherd breeders out there? I am looking to purchase a Shepherd when I move! If I could find someone around the area that would be great! (I need a guard dog eventually!!!) Plus, I miss my Shepherds! We used to have one and they are the best dogs!

Old 07-27-2008, 02:04 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Any update?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona