Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 10:14 AM

1,240 posts, read 2,239,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by esselcue View Post
This is not a political forum...there's a separate forum for that...which is why I assume there haven't been a lot of replies, dookieboy. The OP needs to take his or her question to the Political Forum

I understand, but the OP is asking Arizonan's about McCain. Where better to do that than the "Arizona" forum. I think in this case, it is an Arizona topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 10:34 AM

53 posts, read 421,896 times
I wouldn't respond because it usually ends up in an argument between the far left and the far right. They both scream that they're right and the other is wrong or lying. I'm more down the middle and think their both usually wrong. That being said I do believe McCain has been good for Arizona doesn't mean I agree with everthing he's says or does just that over all he's been good. If nothing else he's put more of a spotlight on our state by being high profile. It's just my opinion I could be wrong.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:10 AM

1,653 posts, read 4,297,143 times
[/quote]w1ngzer0 I don't know what the man has done for Arizona, but i'm not voting for him. I don't vote for people that can't give a straight answer in interviews. [quote]

Well you sure won't be voting for Obama. He still hasn't given a straight answer about anything.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:45 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,697,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
That also means you won't be voting for Obama either then.
You are correct sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAZToCO View Post
I'm guessing you don't vote much then. Vote however you feel is best but this criteria you've set seems a little flawed since politicians never give you a straight answer.
I do vote, not in a career politician way. If you can't act real for one second,your no use to me. If you can't answer a question with a straight answer, your hiding something.

With this same idea, i can expect mccain to continue the push for RFID's. It's already main stream in clothing,passports, and other items. I am not into conspiracies like a lot of people are, RFID's are real and currently being pushed in Washington.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:24 PM

1,775 posts, read 6,354,986 times
I think McCain has given plenty of straight answers. I just happen to disagree with most of them. I find him only slightly less bad than Obama. But our system is set up in such a way that we vote against people, not for them. I'll be voting against Obama, but that should in now way be seen as an endorsement of McCain. I'm a real conservative. He ain't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona