Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2007, 09:03 AM

65 posts, read 478,958 times

Advertisements

We just returned from Scottsdale and as I posted before, we were looking in both Tucson and Scottsdale areas. We finally found and purchased a home up in Vistancia. We absolutely love the area with its mountain views and beautiful entrances. It is an Ashton Woods home although we looked at them all we think, Pulte, TJ Bednar, Beazer, Ashton Woods, Cachet, Camelot, PepperViner, etc. etc. We also looked a lot at resales but it appeared that a lot of people are still of the notion that they are in the housing boom and compared to what you could get new vs. what is already owned and being sold, the pricing was much better for the new. Loved TW Lewis as well, but more money. We upgraded of course, but not too much and kept it well within the budget. It is beautiful with a stone front and the area appears to be real nice with lots and lots of infrastructure coming and being built as we speak. Anyone with any info on the area or questions, please respond. I would be more than happy to talk to ya, LOL, or hear what you have to say. Now, I just can't wait till it's built.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2007, 01:17 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
I am so excited that you picked Vistancia. We really love it here. We think the clubhouse is a beautiful building. You can also go across the road to eat at the Verde Grill restaurant. It is equally beautiful over in Trilogy and the back patio is so nice to sit out on and eat. We also enjoy the walking trails and cant wait to take them to the new Safeway. Welcome to Vistancia! If I can help you with any of the club activities, please email me and I would be happy to tell you about some of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: