Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 08:47 PM

44 posts, read 116,473 times

Advertisements

Lots of rentals, if you want something secluded, probably be a mobile or modular home. Prices for secluded house to rent outside of Kingman would be on acreage and most likely well over $1000 a month. Maybe consider Seligman, Williams or Silver Springs. Or Wikieup. All not too far and may have more seclusion. Still not like CT though. It will be a culture shock and visual shock because of lack of GREENery. Suggest you rent a house in Kingman proper and get the feel of the area before you settle on which secluded area suits you. Oh and the wind factor has to do with terrain. At my ranch, we have wind that goes down the wash, but if you are on a hill, it passes on the other side, usually! It does however seem a little windier this year than others...you just work around it...and work around the heat. <<sigh>>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2007, 10:18 AM

89 posts, read 504,952 times
I was wondering the same thing. Is there a good source for home rentals? I found one that was a real estate office and they were all trailers and 1 home Are there any that anyone can think of?

Thanks

Old 05-10-2010, 01:20 PM

2 posts, read 3,829 times
My boyfriend & I are planning on moving somewhere around the Kingman or Prescott area in August or September 2010 and are looking for a 2-bedroom rental property house or mobile home that's not in a crowded area. Anyone out there can help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks

Old 05-10-2010, 03:10 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,822,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clqsplace View Post
My boyfriend & I are planning on moving somewhere around the Kingman or Prescott area in August or September 2010 and are looking for a 2-bedroom rental property house or mobile home that's not in a crowded area. Anyone out there can help me I would really appreciate it! Thanks
Tons of them in the Kingman Daily Miner. Click here: Kingman Rentals

Old 05-13-2010, 10:22 AM

2 posts, read 3,829 times
Thanks very much for the info!

Old 02-03-2011, 08:47 AM

2 posts, read 3,074 times
I agree with kdog..very much actually. Moving here from a very small, low crime rate, very friendly small town in Southern Idaho, I was very worried about moving to Kingman. I have been here for seven months, and all 3 of my kids are doing quite well. All are in gifted/talented classes in the Hualapai school district. There is plenty to do here, with or without traveling, and the weather is unbelievable. The colds are nowhere near what I consider to be cold, and the hots are nowhere near what Phoenex and other desert cities get. Kingman's home prices are very affordable, and as long as you like small towns, Kingman will suit you just fine. If, however, you are a big-town person looking for lots of things to do, you should probably look for a big city to live in. All towns and cities have drug problems. Kingman is not "full" of drugs, but they are here. As kdog stated, if you do not want to be a part of that crowd, avoid that crowd. Easily done. What you will find in Kingman, however, is a very large difference in incomes with the people. There are a lot of doctors and healthcare workers who make quite a nice living, and you will also find a lot of people here struggling to make ends meet. There doesn't seem to be as many "middle class" as in other places. I am in my mid 30's, married, have 4 children, and we all love Kingman. Just thought I would share.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:49 PM

1,552 posts, read 6,473,965 times
Welcome to Kingman! Great post and info...

Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,822,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambrush View Post
Welcome to Kingman! Great post and info...
That's what I was thinking. Anyone who agrees with me can't be all bad.

Old 02-05-2011, 05:07 PM

81 posts, read 271,766 times
Kingman is an awesome place to live. A nice mix of everything you'd want.

Rentals come in every size and price. Check the Kingman Daily Miner link that kdog left and you can try www.jimhubka.com for rentals. I know, no advertising! But that isn't my office! We don't do rentals but that office handles alot of them! I would call them to make sure you get an updated list.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona