Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 05:06 PM

4 posts, read 35,316 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: orphaned quote

I have had AZCI.net for 3 years now and have never had a complaint about speed or customer service. I have found Greg to be a very customer oriented person. In the past I have worked for a large ISP (name withheld) so I know a thing or two about this stuff. If you were having issues that could be proven not to be your PC, then you have a legit complaint. Your computer is fast, but lets face it... most are not. Most speed issues ARE the customers computer. Moderator cut: orphaned part of post IE: people who use Limewire or other software that is designed to download multiple streams at once. Usually it is copywrited music Moderator cut: orphaned post When one customer does this, it has the affect of adding numerous fictitious customers to a network that was by design, to only have a specific amount of customers on each segment. Your selfishness ruins the internet experience for all the remaining customers on your segment. And you want to complain that for $50 you can not download to your hearts content. Using Limewire and other peer to peer downloaders is against the terms of use of all major ISP's throughout the USA, including AZCI.NET. So lets get to the point, you are crying like a baby because the owner of a small independant business is protecting his other paying customers from your selfishness.

I will ask anyone that is considering AZCI.NET for their ISP to consider my view point regarding this one very way ward, selfish and propably ex-customer and make up your own decision.

If the guy had a legit complaint regarding his speed, then he should have addressed that with the owner. I think he is not paying for high speed and only has the low speed plan. You decide. I know that I am one very happy customer and am grateful that he is out here. Otherwise, I would not have highspeed.

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 01-30-2010 at 07:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 10:14 PM

4 posts, read 35,316 times
Moderator cut: can't discuss mod actions There is no way for AZCI.NET to see what a customer is downloading.<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 01-31-2010 at 12:02 AM..

Old 01-31-2010, 12:31 AM

8,685 posts, read 16,842,168 times
I have wireless through Trancend Broadband and no problems. I work on the computer all day, I have 2 other computers online, and no problems. I don't have the highest speed as I don't need it, but no issues here...

Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 1,169 times
Don't get century link if you are on a budget, and be sure to read the fine print. Ya, high spead internet is great @19.99 per month for 5 years, but that's only with a qualifying unlimited nationwide phone pkg you also pay for -and it goes up in a year about $22 more. And if you try to go back to basic service to save money, you lose the 5 years internet deal. It's just a big bate & switch deal price-wise. They get you hooked in, and then they put the screws to ya. I wouldn't do it if you are on a budget. The high speed is great, but the salesman are less than honest. It's not like the old quest when you could actually trust them and they'd work with you. These guys are baracudas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: