Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2009, 10:29 AM

1 posts, read 1,263 times

Advertisements

Hi

My Husband and I have been contemplating moving to Kingman for several years. I was surfing the net today and found this forum... Its been great. I've read several other forums on Kingman (unfortunately they were closed) and I've found them to be very helpful.

I'm not on the web everyday, but thought I would introduce my self and put my self out there. Hopefully make a few contacts (or friends ).

Despite some of negative comments about Kingman posted on these forums... My husband and I are very curious about Kingman. We kinda like it... Not too big, but not 2000 people small. We have lived in both extremes!! I love that its not too far from the river My husband loves that its a 1000 miles away from his family!! lol

We have two elementary aged rowdies. Which school districts are the best?? I see there is a comm. college there. How is it??

We will be in the Kingman area here in a few weeks. We always have to stay a few days and check things out whenever we head to Cali.

Who knows, we may never move (sigh) or we may come to our senses and pack up and leave. I would much rather live in a hot climate than a cold!!

Nice to meet you!! I hope to keep in touch.

~TTerry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona