Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2009, 12:12 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Here are the original poster's statements, look before you speak....
She also said this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dian-az View Post
My home is right here in good 'ol Dolan, and I like the sunrises and sunsets, for starters. I like more than I dislike, just had to get a few things off my chest.
At least she lives there. You simply spew ignorance and bias.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:31 PM

6 posts, read 23,538 times
as we have in phoenix, dolan has the good with the bad, the ugly with the beauty, the happy with the crappy and so on... this post was a vent by the OP- you haven't been to dolan by your own admission. If you have driven to Vegas you would of passed Pierce Ferry and seen the signs for town... if you weren't "drunk" that is...
Rude trolling...Leave the good people there alone- focus on your own back-or front yard neighbor.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:45 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,244,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linna62 View Post
as we have in phoenix, dolan has the good with the bad, the ugly with the beauty, the happy with the crappy and so on... this post was a vent by the OP- you haven't been to dolan by your own admission. If you have driven to Vegas you would of passed Pierce Ferry and seen the signs for town... if you weren't "drunk" that is...
Rude trolling...Leave the good people there alone- focus on your own back-or front yard neighbor.
I have driven back and forth from Phoenix to Vegas at least 30 times in my lifetime. I do not drink on the way either. I am far from a troll anyways. I find it funny you would call me a troll since you have only made three posts on this forum and barely signed up this month. I looked up the image results of Dolan Springs, and it is a dump. I am going to Phoenix this weekend to visit my friends, and will stop by on the way to see this place. I will not be there longer than 30 minutes since I do not like looking at trailer parks LOL.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:49 PM

being new doesn't make me rude- manners neighbor, manners, why visit? move on...

Old 08-10-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
being new doesn't make me rude- manners neighbor, manners, why visit? move on...
For one thing, you live in Mesa, which is a suburb of Phoenix which is my home town. You do not live in Dolan Springs, so I do not know why you are even defending the place. I can say I have been through Kingman many of times, and it is a small, dumpy place at best. Dolan is even worse from the op's statements. I am just going to drive through the town since it is only a couple miles out of the way. I am not going to bother anyone there.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:33 PM

I have been in a long term relationship with a resident and have ties to his family and his (our) friends there sir,. that is my reason for taking issue with your need to bash and stir a pot (argumentively) ... I am simply asking you to put down the spoon about a place you don't have any right to comment on. Driving through will be a curb-side point of view at best. However, I know if you were to be in need of help, you'd find it from the good folk there.
I made positive comments to this post about Dolan and it's people and tried to also lend a word of help to a previous poster who was looking... Good Day.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:45 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,417,255 times
Quote:
I was also born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, and never heard of it either. I also drove to Vegas and back and forth many times and never seen any reference to it. As the original poster said, it is a sh#@hole tiny white trash town with nothing going for it whatsoever.
Hold it.. you've never been there, or even seen a reference to it, and yet you agree with the OP? So how do you know?

I've been here almost all my life and I have heard of it several times, but never been there... so I am surely not going to state an opinion, or endorse someone else's.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I have been in a long term relationship with a resident and have ties to his family and his (our) friends there sir,. that is my reason for taking issue with your need to bash and stir a pot (argumentively) ... I am simply asking you to put down the spoon about a place you don't have any right to comment on. Driving through will be a curb-side point of view at best. However, I know if you were to be in need of help, you'd find it from the good folk there.
I made positive comments to this post about Dolan and it's people and tried to also lend a word of help to a previous poster who was looking... Good Day.
Ok, I can respect that. Sorry.... I was not trying to upset anyone, I just have read that Dolan was a horrible place from the beginning of this thread. I have made a few posts earlier in this thread, but it is clearly time for me to exit it.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:49 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
I am far from a troll anyways. I find it funny you would call me a troll since you have only made three posts on this forum and barely signed up this month. I looked up the image results of Dolan Springs, and it is a dump.
Oh, you ARE a TROLL alright. We have CD members who are proud and enjoy living in Dolan, and here you come along, some stupid self-proclaimed drunk who has never even been there and insults these good people by proclaiming it a "sh--hole and dump" and YOU'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE. This is the most TROLLISH behavior I've ever seen. You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You are simply being rude and arrogant to get a rise out people. You must be, because nobody could be so stupid as to think opinions such as yours would be valued here. Well, here's a clue: your opinions are WORTHLESS.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Oh, you ARE a TROLL alright. We have CD members who are proud and enjoy living in Dolan, and here you come along, some stupid self-proclaimed drunk who has never even been there and insults these good people by proclaiming it a "sh--hole and dump" and YOU'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE. This is the most TROLLISH behavior I've ever seen. You ought to be ashamed of yourself! You are simply being rude and arrogant to get a rise out people. You must be, because nobody could be so stupid as to think opinions such as yours would be valued here. Well, here's a clue: your opinions are WORTHLESS.
Well, I was TRYING to leave the thread, but as I posted my apology your "trollish" post came up. As I said earlier, I was only going by the op's statements, and the simple facts. There is nothing to do there, and it is boring. There are no jobs, and the median income is less than half of what it is in Phoenix or Vegas. I do not hate, or even know the people who live there, so my "white trash" statements were rude, and I have apologized for that. What more do you want?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona