Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:51 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
I agree, Zony . . .

However, if Hitler or Nazi translates to enforcing the laws of this country for the safety, both physical and financial, of the citizens . . . BRING IT ON.

This PC BS is going to destroy us from within.
The one thing that frightens me is innocent people who 'look' wrong i.e. folks with light brown skin being mistaken for illegal aliens and getting caught in the crossfire between extremists on both sides of the illegal immigration debate. That is why I am worried about any 1930's style 'solution'.

Old 11-26-2009, 06:30 PM

300 posts, read 429,825 times
There was / is no "proof" whatsoever there Boompa. Not even a good try IMO

Old 11-26-2009, 06:33 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,687,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy1 View Post
There was / is no "proof" whatsoever there Boompa. Not even a good try IMO
That was him in the back seat of the black car

Old 11-26-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
That was him in the back seat of the black car
I have a black car also. I sit in the back seat.

I guess that makes me a bad person.

Sorry Boompa. You have failed to supply proof.

Do you know the meaning of the word innuendo?

Old 11-26-2009, 06:46 PM

9,599 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The one thing that frightens me is innocent people who 'look' wrong i.e. folks with light brown skin being mistaken for illegal aliens and getting caught in the crossfire between extremists on both sides of the illegal immigration debate. That is why I am worried about any 1930's style 'solution'.
Point well taken, AB . . .

However, I, along with anyone else in this country legally, should be more than willing to forego a little freedom and carry adequate ID just in case. Only those with something to hide are usually hiding something.

Freedom is not free and frequently requires a sacrifice or two.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:22 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Except that in the first tape you can see it was him

Apparently a signed statement from your fuhrer wouldn't convince so I doubt if I can. Enough said
Funny: quite a few American Blacks love Sheriff Joe----------Bull Connor/Leander Perez he ain't. The latter two men were vicious White supremacists from the old Jim Crow South.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:27 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Funny: quite a few American Blacks love Sheriff Joe----------Bull Connor/Leander Perez he ain't. The latter two men were vicious White supremacists from the old Jim Crow South.
Bear,

I will tell you honestly my best freind who I grew up with hates him with a passion, even worse than me. He even went so far as to tell me he hopes he gets assassinated. He is not black, but Mexican. It is quite apparent Sheriff Joe is a racist SOB that deserves no respect.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Well if the FEDs don't put him in his own Jail first he will be a perfect candidate for the Wingnuts
The FEDS are not doing anything of the sort. I understand that may make you unhappy but, it is the truth. Every investigation against Sheriff Arpaio has shown no wrong doing.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I will tell you honestly my best freind who I grew up with hates him with a passion, even worse than me. He even went so far as to tell me he hopes he gets assassinated. He is not black, but Mexican. It is quite apparent Sheriff Joe is a racist SOB that deserves no respect.
Sheriff Arpaio is far from racist.

Are you aware that with regards to illegal immigration, MCSO has detained illegal immigrants from over 20 different countries? Those who try to allege he is only going after Hispanics are totally wrong.

Sheriff Arpaio is enforcing the laws - now, you might not like that but, he is actually doing the job the people elected him to do.

Is he a media *****? Yep. So what. He still gets the job done.

And that is what counts.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:48 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,229,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy1 View Post
Sheriff Arpaio is far from racist.

Are you aware that with regards to illegal immigration, MCSO has detained illegal immigrants from over 20 different countries? Those who try to allege he is only going after Hispanics are totally wrong.

Sheriff Arpaio is enforcing the laws - now, you might not like that but, he is actually doing the job the people elected him to do.

Is he a media *****? Yep. So what. He still gets the job done.

And that is what counts.
Sheriff Joe's actions has clearly shown he is racist against Hispanics time and time again. I am white boy with a fully German heritage, but since all of my friends back in AZ are Hispanics, I take offense on his actions too since I have NEVER been racist!!!! He is a right winger scumbag to the worst degree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona