U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-23-2010, 08:28 PM

7,991 posts, read 16,247,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
I agree! Finally, a leader with balls to stand up for the greater good of its state!

Maybe SHE should be leading the nation!
I could not agree more, Bluesmama . . . definitely a rarity nowadays.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:30 PM

778 posts, read 1,014,965 times
Politicians are very clever when it comes to enacting "feel good" legislation. The KEY to actual success of any legislation is approval of FUNDING to support it.

Without funding, this will simply be another campaign brag.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:35 PM

21,157 posts, read 26,694,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
As you can see, AZ differs, we've had many a star on CNN, sheriff Joe, over the years it's been entertaining, we always hit the news with a stupid rep from AZ. I'm still laughing over the Obama birth certif. thing. Like they would be asking McCain for his if he was born in Hawaii. haha Not! They might as well have just worn a "kick me, I'm prejudice" sign on their backs.

I just think we are stupid, just my opinion. It won't matter what laws we pass to try and get away from the rest of the country. I gave up a long time ago on this issue when I realized what the big plan is anyway.

I can see why a country freaks out about illegals if they have free health care and education for their population to protect, but us? Why? Jobs? ha ha, thats funny. We did ourselves in their, didn't need any help.
They're soon to open both borders up anyway, thats why they don't do much of anything about it in Washington. We will all be one, with Ameros, like Euros, eventually. People are just laughing at us, like we are poor old cowboys or something. It's embarrassing lately.

Europe has the Euro. Are you ready for The Amero? | Wise Bread
Remember Manifest Destiny? From the Yukon to the Yucatan--------under US control. Precedent has been set.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:40 PM

12,822 posts, read 9,139,347 times
I am in favor of the bill because illegals are here against the law and I don't care if they're from Moldova or Mexico!

And it's not racial profiling because Latinos aren't a "race" ILLEGAL doesn't have a race it's a "status".

If you are concerned about being questioned you can carry a state ID IF YOU HAVE ONE! If you don't have one, go get one.

You'll need to show your "papers" to get it.

Case closed!

3 cheers for Governor Brewer - wish we had her here in California!

Old 04-23-2010, 08:40 PM

8,110 posts, read 8,733,386 times
It is about time. As an American traveling in Europe you are told ALWAYS carry your passport and be prepared to show it.

Enough is enough.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:45 PM

15,952 posts, read 12,658,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispydude View Post
Republicans during the health care bill: Get the government out of my life and don't violate my constitutional rights!

Republicans during the immigration bill: Get involved in my life and you can violate my constitutional rights only as long as those Mexicans are deported!

Pick one please and stick with it. You're starting to act like McCain.
It's Arizona, one big nursing home

Old 04-23-2010, 08:45 PM

3,886 posts, read 6,395,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Remember Manifest Destiny? From the Yukon to the Yucatan--------under US control. Precedent has been set.
LOL, I do, I do............... It's the end of life as we know it.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:47 PM

3,886 posts, read 6,395,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
It is about time. As an American traveling in Europe you are told ALWAYS carry your passport and be prepared to show it.

Enough is enough.
LOL, not in Spain, I have an illegal uncle who's been there all his life, loves it, getting ready to retire and his condo looks over the beautiful beach. Ah...............maybe I will escape to Spain and live the illegal life.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:47 PM

15,952 posts, read 12,658,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispydude View Post
Yes, a valid Arizona drivers license is enough. It may not be if it is out of state license though, depending on the state.
No it isn't, where on your Arizona License does it say you are a US Citizen?
There are plenty of non citizens with Arizona Licenses

Old 04-23-2010, 08:48 PM

314 posts, read 574,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
I agree! Finally, a leader with balls to stand up for the greater good of its state!

Maybe SHE should be leading the nation!
Agreed!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona