Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 03:55 PM

4,918 posts, read 22,678,621 times

Advertisements

Truth is, Obama would meet the requirments under this law using exactly what he showed before.
Nothing that a person shows means anything unless it is an officially certified document. MacCaina paper copy is not proof that he was born a US Citizen. Palins copies she shown are not proof she was born in this county. The onky thing that makes those papers, certficates, copies, or whatever they ewant to call it, legitiamte, reeal and authoritative is that they are certified by a State official as being REAL and a seal and signature is attached. Obama have all that on it, so if it's not being accepted what you are really saying is you don't trust the State of Hawaii and it's certifying official to be truthful. If thats the case, your also saying no State's official documents should be trusted which means nobody can ever proved their birth to arizona standards under this requirment.

or is this an anti Obama thing? anti Black thing? or is it that Arizona thinks Hawaii is still some third world island foreign county, made up of a bunch of cannibals? As far as Hawaii should be concern, Arizona documents are not trutworthy neither because your all a bunch of crooks, I mean just look at how many Governors of Arizona have been thrown in jail while serving. Just be glad Hawaii isn't as redneck as arizona and they respect the official certification of arizona officials.

Old 04-22-2010, 04:00 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think first View Post
PHOENIX -- The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for reelection.The House voted 31-22 to add the provision to a separate bill. The measure still faces a formal vote.It would require U.S. presidential candidates who want to appear on the ballot in Arizona to submit documents proving they meet the constitutional requirements to be president.

Ariz House: Check Obama's Citizenship - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix

Good to see politicians working on problems that are affecting the lives of everyday citizens in AZ.

What to heck do these people do? Go to a bar --get drunk-- and see who can come up with the most bizarre idea?

Idiots. 99% of politicians are a complete waste of taxpayers money.
They are just playing to their feeble minded base. They would rather do that than deal with the problems Arizona has. Just like the Immigration Law, this one will cost millions to lose in court

Old 04-22-2010, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
I can't believe the people of AZ are actually supporting this kind of garbage legislation. No wonder the state is in such serious decline.
Just Sherrif Joe's Posse not thinking things through again

Old 04-23-2010, 07:38 AM

24 posts, read 40,150 times
I had to go to the motor vehicles dept. to renew my drivers license. I had to show them my birth certificate among numerous other documents. They told me the copy of my birth cert. was not good enough because it did not have the "raised seal". I had to go back home and find the "original" birth cert. Why does a joe shmoe have to jump through hoops like this, while someone who questions the president's birth cert is called a "birther"?

Old 04-23-2010, 08:02 AM

By the way, a "Certificate of Live Birth" is NOT a Birth Certificate.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:26 AM

Gee they took care of immigration and birthers, I wonder what they did about the budget shortfall?

Old 04-23-2010, 08:33 AM

Perhaps the budget and other financial problems might be in part caused by the out of control ILLEGAL alien problem?

Old 04-23-2010, 04:15 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,408,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkfrost View Post
By the way, a "Certificate of Live Birth" is NOT a Birth Certificate.
I don't think so. I have an official birth certificate provided to me by the State of Oregon Vital Records department to obtain a passport. And it says "Certificate of Live Birth" right across the top.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:08 PM

168 posts, read 502,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
If this name was O’bama and he was an old white man, would the state even think about the introducing the bill? Conservatives have issues when it comes to anything other then old white males.
That is an unjust racist stament.
Don't forget Lincoln was a Republican, and his values are still strong among Conservatives.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:20 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,408,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertZone View Post
That is an unjust racist stament.
Don't forget Lincoln was a Republican, and his values are still strong among Conservatives.
Abraham Lincoln is turning over in his grave at much of what today's Republican Party is doing. Republicans then and Republicans now are not close to the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona