Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 02:24 PM

1,408 posts, read 4,861,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence&Kim View Post
A southern draw may sound like the mark of a dumb hick to some...
But to me, it just makes a man sound more honest... makes a woman sound more sexy... and makes anyone sound more friendly!

I love Southern accents, Southern attitudes, and Southerners in general. This list is great! Keep it real, and keep it country.

God bless y'all!

Lanc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2007, 05:20 PM

83 posts, read 476,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spence&Kim View Post
We are the buckle of the bible belt. Going to church on Sunday is not just for worship, but to reconnect with our community after a long week of work. And because of this we know how to trust each other. We leave our front door unlocked at night. We go to Wal-Mart and leave the keyes in our car. We pump our gas THEN we go in and pay for it. And yes, if our county elders choose to keep things dry we have a little Friday night tradition. It's called a b-e-e-r-r-u-n.

But that's all just my opinion, I could be wrong.
You forgot to mention that you look down on people who do not attend YOUR CHURCH.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:52 AM

24 posts, read 74,874 times
To be honest there Eco-lab, I'm a Buddist and have had nobody look down on me. That line was just one example of the lifestyle there. It, al;ong with most of everything else I said was simply my reflecting upon my memories of my friends, my family and my friends families. Just because I didn't pray at the same alter as others doesn't mean I wasn't invited to plenty of church picnics. I respect others' beliefs and mostly others respect mine.

Old 12-07-2008, 11:48 AM

22 posts, read 73,478 times
It is in Russellville across from the entrance or close to the entrance to Tech. I have been there just for the journey... I agree the burgers are not all that. I am from Texas and it is not part of the franchise of Whatta burgers in Texas, it is family owned with their own burger making ideas. Head down to Longview Tx for the journey for a good ole' Whatta burger

Old 12-07-2008, 10:26 PM

807 posts, read 2,514,998 times
I love the Whataburger chain and the What-A-Burger in Russelville! I think they're both great,and certainly better than Son-ick.

I've heard the Big Red in Russellville kicks Feltner's butt though.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:11 AM

8,998 posts, read 14,783,813 times
I like Arkansas because it's cheap to live here.
I could make quite a lengthy post of why I hate it though...

Old 12-08-2008, 11:25 PM

109 posts, read 292,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTodayLez08 View Post
I like Arkansas because it's cheap to live here.
I could make quite a lengthy post of why I hate it though...
Please refrain. I can guarantee we've heard it from similar posters at least twice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas