U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-04-2008, 05:03 AM
 
Location: The Great State of Arkansas
5,981 posts, read 15,906,069 times
Reputation: 7531

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by where2go? View Post
We are considering moving to Cali but have no idea where. Where is the safest and smallest place to raise a family there ?

Where2go, why don't you contact CaliBassMan via direct message and get an idea on where to post in the CA forum? Since this one is for folks to get info on relocating to Arkansas it's probably best to post over there if you want insight into CA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-04-2008, 01:51 PM
 
Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,356,335 times
Reputation: 6183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
Where2go, why don't you contact CaliBassMan via direct message and get an idea on where to post in the CA forum? Since this one is for folks to get info on relocating to Arkansas it's probably best to post over there if you want insight into CA!
SAm, good suggestion we have exchanged e-mail addresses, I'm afraid I'm not a very good Ambassador for Ca though. Much rather be in Ar, Mo or Ok at this point.....
Though parts are beautiful

Here's Cascade Lake with Tahoe in the background


and this is Gerle Creek in the Sierra Nevedas......

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2008, 01:54 PM
 
Location: The Great State of Arkansas
5,981 posts, read 15,906,069 times
Reputation: 7531
Cali - well, you've got cedar, we've got pine and oak...(and I can't take the Cali cedar fever) - other than that, looks like you're at about Greer's Ferry and the Buffalo River!

Very beautiful - and when you make it down south, let me know and I'll tell ya how to get that "Cali" off your screen name!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2008, 01:58 PM
 
Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,356,335 times
Reputation: 6183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
Very beautiful - and when you make it down south, let me know and I'll tell ya how to get that "Cali" off your screen name!
Arkansas BassMan, Missouri BassMan, Oklahoma Bassman, or maybe ex-CaliBassman. or how about "It's not called Lunch" Oh we could have some fun with this.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 02:25 PM
 
1,210 posts, read 1,037,865 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Arkansas BassMan, Missouri BassMan, Oklahoma Bassman, or maybe ex-CaliBassman. or how about "It's not called Lunch" Oh we could have some fun with this.....
Ha Arkansas BassMan Is it raining in SOL??? I had family in Arroyo Grande, I went back their two times last year. The visit just made me more thankful to be out of cal. but they also moved to Arkansas so their is no reason to ever go back to california other than to my old town for a good laugh or two.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,110 posts, read 7,356,335 times
Reputation: 6183
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
Ha Arkansas BassMan Is it raining in SOL??? I had family in Arroyo Grande, I went back their two times last year. The visit just made me more thankful to be out of cal. but they also moved to Arkansas so their is no reason to ever go back to california other than to my old town for a good laugh or two.
Hey JunkMan
I'm in Northern California, between Oakland and Sacramento.. And Yes it's raining. we even had hail earlier today....and high winds means no fishing....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 04:51 PM
 
1,210 posts, read 1,037,865 times
Reputation: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Hey JunkMan
I'm in Northern California, between Oakland and Sacramento.. And Yes it's raining. we even had hail earlier today....and high winds means no fishing....
Sorry I don't know why I was thinking San Louis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top